fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Ren'py games are usually so disappointing... I've seen 10x more good RPGM games than Ren'py.

Ren'py's gameplay loop is always just pure trash, while well made RPGM games always feel like you are doing something and have much better inventory / skill / stat systems.

Would love to see many more well made lewd RPGM games that take full advantage of a *smart* selection of mods to make the gameplay really tight, with plenty of nsfw fetish built into them.
and RPGM games usualy are go here do that go back do that go there do that. breaks the flow of the story a lot. im usualy not playing smut for adventuring or fighthing shit.

Org mega mirror is was dead. maybe the link is was not updated or whatever, dont know.

Ethanuel

Jul 21, 2017
The pic's make it look like there is Male Domination in the game, but there arent any tags for it. What do people think?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
The pic's make it look like there is Male Domination in the game, but there arent any tags for it. What do people think?
just a little shota pupil abuse.

Org can we have the story station right from the beginning? I always forget to backup the savegames of rpgm games before cleaning the disk.

Last edited:

freehall

Feb 14, 2018
still failed to load:audio/bgs/room-tone-kitchen-fridge-150915-.ogg. i even checked that file name nada only this 2 available
room-tone-apartment-small-bachel and room-tone-office-building-bathro

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
in the juliet/belinda path in the next upgrade we got the "futa" action?

neo94700

Dec 14, 2016
Just copy a random sound file from the folder \www\audio\bgs and rename it room-tone-kitchen-fridge-150915-.ogg

Worked for me

Reactions: Reinol

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
nd4
neo94700
Gromo123
freehall
I uploaded a fixed version, you should no longer have the problem if you redownload the game (If someone could confirm, that would be great but I tested the version and it should be fixed as far as I know).
Anyway, your solution can work too if you don't want to bother. :)

lockerxx PM
fulcrum I will try to put a savefile like I used to do in the next version (y)

Pregnancy is on Hoffmann route and will quickly expand to some other routes too.

Reactions: Erodaz

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

The Fall of Juliet [v0.20 Fix] [Black Smut Software] - Original Size: 912MB

Download Win (448MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
The "get to minoh park" bit at the end of Simon's route is WAY too fucking difficult for a fap game, holy shit.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes