Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
Sadly, none of the links (mirrors) you provided work for me: they get blocked everytime for being unsafe (using Google Chrome). Not that I need them, but I wanted to see which version you had posted (I have two different game bases, corresponding to two different versions of RPGM MV)
Added two most hosts, mind you these are .
idk how they are unsafe, I use Opera + ublock origin, and I try the links with Chrome + ublock origin and they are fine. If anything you can use jdownloader and copy and paste (or have it watch your clipboard) into there without going any of the download pages.
It's ver 41.0.2272.76, but I guess you can get a newer version from elf jail/lust dolls if it matters.

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
The walkthrough makes no sense lol it should be a step-by-step guide on how to get every possible scene, not a checklist for those who already know how to get the scenes...

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
I've had this game on my list of games to try out for quite a while now and finally today decided to give a shot. Went in to it without many expectations, wasn't too sure about the art style and wondering why I wrote this game down but damn I was wrong. Really fun game and interesting concept. And the preview pictures in the OP don't do the game any favors because the art style is fantastic (the art on the car sex scene with Joseph is incredible). Can't wait to see where all the different routes go.

Also need to rage real quick because that shit where you had to run away from the demons to get to park was HARDER THAN DARK SOULS UNIRONICALLY. Goddamn that took me forever to figure out the route and get lucky with positioning to get there.

Reactions: Wrex86

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
The game is abandoned because? on patreon MuseX is no longer news about FoJ
Not seen any news yet.

Could be abandoned. Could just take longer for a release since the person who is working on it has gone solo I guess.

Have to wait and see :/

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Not seen any news yet.

Could be abandoned. Could just take longer for a release since the person who is working on it has gone solo I guess.

Have to wait and see :/
Scratch that.

On a sad note, things didn't work out with Org and he's not part of the team anymore. He asked me to remove his game from this page and I decided to respect his wishes; I have no interest in keeping his work here without his support. We wish him good luck with his game and hope he finds all the success he deserves.
Thanks for your support!

I think this is in regards to FOJ but i could be wrong. Not that it answers any questions regarding the future of the project.

Reactions: Viktor Black

potatopower

Nov 15, 2017
I really hope this isn't the end of the game, so many paths that I've been excited about seeing develop, though I suppose theres not much we can do

Madoc (artist)

Aug 23, 2018
Hi guys. Allow me to chime in with the facts as far as I know them. Muse X and Org are indeed no longer working together, meaning The Fall of Juliet is no longer sponsored or offered through Muse X's Patreon. At the moment Org, the developer of The Fall Of Juliet, is taking a step back and looking for another way to fund the remaining development of the game. Currently I, as the artist, am "on hold" until that time, so I'm patiently waiting as much as you guys are.
Maybe there is hope the Foj artist will go solo on Patreon
Well, I do actually have my own Patreon, here:
And I also have my own gallery on Pixiv, here:
However, be aware that those are strictly for my own works and are unrelated to the game, pledging to me there won't help the development of the game any further along. Best to wait until Org resolves matters.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
This artist is amazing, can you tell me some other works of his
Most of it is one page commissions of h-fanart. Miyazaki especially. Lolicon, shotacon toddlercon are in abundance as well as hairiness. Age-gap and full family incest, and I mean full family running though the whole gamut of father/daughter father/son mother/daughter etc.

Reactions: GmFn1869

WJa

Dec 10, 2017
@dwbrown7680
There is a path that goes offroad on the right, you need to avoid taking the main south route at all costs. I'm sorry about the difficulty, was actually way harder at beg, and toned it down a lot, still was a tad too much in the end I guess. Also, don't forget that you can save, also can use Simon as a shield, the demons will not touch him.

Org, I absolutely love this game! Really amazing work, and impressive on a multitude of levels. I read the previous post from Maddoc about some of the challenges you're having right now, and I was wondering if you have a new Patreon or support page yet? I'd love to contribute!

Reactions: Redikal

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Well, for now, it is on hold after the game got cancelled out of nowhere by MuseX but the plan is to continue sometimes in October and to finish it in the course of a few months, as there is not much content left to be done.
I mean as much as I like the game I can't drag it for too long, it has been a lot of problems for me overall but I want to give it a proper end so I think there is still like 2-3 updates left to be done to end all the routes properly, maybe more content if there are more people interested in it than I initially thought but yeah.
I currently don't have a Patreon for FoJ, but I think it would make more sense to have one available when we actually start working on the next update, right? I mean, I don't feel comfortable seeing my peeps support something that is currently on hold.

Last edited:

alibaba2077

Nov 7, 2018
Well, for now, it is on hold after the game got cancelled out of nowhere by MuseX but the plan is to continue sometimes in October and to finish it in the course of a few months, as there is not much content left to be done.
I mean as much as I like the game I can't drag it for too long, it has been a lot of problems for me overall but I want to give it a proper end so I think there is still like 2-3 updates left to be done to end all the routes properly, maybe more content if there are more people interested in it than I initially thought but yeah.
I currently don't have a Patreon for FoJ, but I think it would make more sense to have one available when we actually start working on the next update, right? I mean, I don't feel comfortable seeing my peeps support something that is currently on hold.
Good stuff.
Thank you for the update and your honesty and let`s hope you will be able to sort out your private life and ofc finishing the game! Art, sound design and story-telling are pretty amazing, and multi-paths are always more then welcome. This game deserves much more views/likes etc.
All the best mate (y)

Reactions: Redikal and Satiro

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017

There are 2 kinds of developers in this industry, those that take the piss producing hardly any content over long extended periods of time and continue to make empty promises about what's to come and those that produce real quality games that people love, enjoy and will continue to support through the hard times because prior to those hard times they provided what they promised and kept to the schedule.

I think we can all agree which side of the line you fit on org, best of luck moving forward and when you do get that patreon up and running I for one will be there.

:)

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes