John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Loving it so far. Have only done the principle route (not that good) and the Joseph route which I really liked and look forward to seeing more of. And now after learning there's bestiality in this game I'm on the hunt for finding that scene

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
a little confused about his game, I got the bad principle ending but felt I just did what the game told me to. I wasn't expecting bad endings at all, so that kind of threw me.

How do i do not see that bad ending. do i just go home on the one night it gives you the option to go home of walk the school corridors? If I go home is that the end for the principal route?

dwbrown7680

May 22, 2017
I can't never reach Minoa Park after I resist the exorcism. I die every time, it too hard and there aren't even checkpoints, if you fail you have to start from the beginning.

EDIT: Finally did, but man that was hard.
I don't even know if it's possible to beat that, you go south and just hit dead end after dead end and the 500 demons always catch you anyways, kind of annoying.

Reactions: 3dtab7

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Anyone knows how to run it on mac?
there is one simple way (well, simple might be too simple a word, but it's not too difficult either), if you're willing to toy with the "Show Package Content" function.If you go here, you'll see that Garnet X posted a step-by-step recipe in January 2018 for all RPGM MV games (which Fall of Juliet happily is). See here: https://f95zone.to/threads/ways-to-run-rpgm-games-on-mac.6056/#post-402335

Thing is, the link he gives at Step 1 for his game base is no longer valid, so you'll need to create your own game base; simply duplicate a working RPGM Mac game that you've enjoyed (rename the copy to something else, just to avoid mistakes, for example "RPGM Mac game base"); right-click (or CTRL-click) on the RPGM game base, and choose Show Package Content from the pop-up menu, and delete the app.nw folder.

Now, close this and save: this will be your game base for all future RPGM Windows games that you want to run on a Mac.

From there, follow the rest of the step-by-step recipe.

Hint: if you want to avoid creating a new game base every time, make sure you duplicate your game base before doing step 2

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
@dwbrown7680
There is a path that goes offroad on the right, you need to avoid taking the main south route at all costs. I'm sorry about the difficulty, was actually way harder at beg, and toned it down a lot, still was a tad too much in the end I guess. Also, don't forget that you can save, also can use Simon as a shield, the demons will not touch him.

21ohiokid

Jun 24, 2018
there is one simple way (well, simple might be too simple a word, but it's not too difficult either), if you're willing to toy with the "Show Package Content" function.If you go here, you'll see that Garnet X posted a step-by-step recipe in January 2018 for all RPGM MV games (which Fall of Juliet happily is). See here: https://f95zone.to/threads/ways-to-run-rpgm-games-on-mac.6056/#post-402335

Thing is, the link he gives at Step 1 for his game base is no longer valid, so you'll need to create your own game base; simply duplicate a working RPGM Mac game that you've enjoyed (rename the copy to something else, just to avoid mistakes, for example "RPGM Mac game base"); right-click (or CTRL-click) on the RPGM game base, and choose Show Package Content from the pop-up menu, and delete the app.nw folder.

Now, close this and save: this will be your game base for all future RPGM Windows games that you want to run on a Mac.

From there, follow the rest of the step-by-step recipe.

Hint: if you want to avoid creating a new game base every time, make sure you duplicate your game base before doing step 2
This worked great! I did have to play it through the terminal rather than just pressing open, otherwise it would crash when I tried to save or use the menu. Other than that though it works fine!

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
This worked great! I did have to play it through the terminal rather than just pressing open, otherwise it would crash when I tried to save or use the menu. Other than that though it works fine!
well, good for you. I've lost count of how many RPGM MV games I've «translated» for Mac using this recipe. I think the guy who originally posted this step-by-step, Garnet X , should be nominated for a Nobel prize of some sort, too

Reactions: Garnet X

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
a little confused about his game, I got the bad principle ending but felt I just did what the game told me to. I wasn't expecting bad endings at all, so that kind of threw me.
The game sure subverted my expectations with that. It'd be better if the game continued after doing things with the principle.
Abrupt game ends usually suck. Maybe it's so they can tell patreons the game has pregnancy.

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
well, good for you. I've lost count of how many RPGM MV games I've «translated» for Mac using this recipe. I think the guy who originally posted this step-by-step, Garnet X , should be nominated for a Nobel prize of some sort, too
Thanks for the mention, I updated the post with new mirrors.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Thanks for the mention, I updated the post with new mirrors.
Sadly, none of the links (mirrors) you provided work for me: they get blocked everytime for being unsafe (using Google Chrome). Not that I need them, but I wanted to see which version you had posted (I have two different game bases, corresponding to two different versions of RPGM MV)

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes