Rauls

Aug 3, 2017
That's the thing, then, at least in my case. I didn't start a new game. I'll try again.

Oh, and, by the way, I have only recently discovered the game, and think it is really good and even refreshing in the current context of Western adult games (especially love the retro feel). Intriguing story, excellent art, and a lot of potential to grow, I think, if you want to keep it going.
I started game from scratch, but did not got Allan 4th scene

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
What happens exactly when you don't get it? So I can fix it if it's a bug somewhere.
But hmm, I just downloaded the version right here and followed the walkthrough, triggered the 4th scene normally.

Rauls

Aug 3, 2017
What happens exactly when you don't get it? So I can fix it if it's a bug somewhere.
But hmm, I just downloaded the version right here and followed the walkthrough, triggered the 4th scene normally.
after getting 3rd scene Juliet walks to school, and game ends right after she walks through main door. Text appears: "this route is less advanced of all, you did the most rare combination of choices available.The path to the secret ending. To be continued."
AND NO 4TH SCENE!

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Alright I see now, you have to choose 'Avoid Hoffmann' at the first presented choice (avoid getting the first scene with Hoffmann), the Allan route is tied to Simon one, if you go for Hoffmann and not Simon you will not get the 4th scene of Allan, anyway will fix that missing condition in the next release, sorry about that mistake.

Reactions: Reini335

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

The Fall of Juliet [v0.18] [MuseX] - Original Size: 999MB

Download Win (294MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
So... Day one has text skip. Or no text. Or has a really weird key bind I don't know about.
Temporarily unplayable.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game and is unsupported by the developer.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

The Fall of Juliet [v0.19 Fix] [MuseX] - Original Size: 1.32GB
Updated 2019-06-02
Download Win (349MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 17 Votes