iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
So has the lag issue been fixed or do we have to keep playing in windowed mode. I havent played a game in windowed mode since I played Bethbuggycrashes FO3 and F0NewVegas.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
You are absolutely right, my mistake.

Fix attached.

Note : This fix -MIGHT- be valid for all future versions until the last character is out. It's very unlikely, but it might. I'll try and come back after every version release to check if it's still working or need an update.
UncleVT

thanks for this hopefully a mod can put in the opening so people can stop asking for full galley because full saves dont really matter in these types of games imo

Telamon

Jun 18, 2017
How much content does this game have? I've been keeping an eye on it, but the change log makes it look like it's still light on content.

Oct 12, 2018
The save files can be "cheated" by renaming file1.rpgsave to save1.rpgsave and providing an appropriately named PNG file for the screenshot. Firstly, a few saves should be made with the new version to "unlock" save slots, then, replaced with old, renamed saves with stand-in png files. Should shave some time.

Reactions: AssRider

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
UncleVT

thanks for this hopefully a mod can put in the opening so people can stop asking for full galley because full saves dont really matter in these types of games imo
People will always ask for full gallery saves.
Even in a 0.0000000001 game with 1 scene available, people will ask for full saves.

Never asked for a save in my life, want to play my own experience and game..
Playing someone else his/her's save wouldn't feel right...

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
Played Allan route, game ended after scene 3, never got to the scene 4 :-(
The same thing happened to me. Since it is listed in the walkthrough, it should be attainable in this version. Then again, the walkthrough is not very specific. Might it be that there are further requirements to meet in order to trigger the scene?

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Hmm I did try to go to the scene 4 of Allan using that version, following the walkthrough present here (picked 'avoid it' for Hoffmann but shouldn't change anything if you don't as far as I know), and it works for me, as it should.
Keep in mind you do need to restart a game from scratch, as I changed some requirements in 0.18, so loading an old save will cause problems.
And yeah that's it, but thanks for being still interested in the game after all those months, this is what kept my motivation at a good enough level to finish the game even though it was kind of hard in the long run to manage for many different reasons.

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
Hmm I did try to go to the scene 4 of Allan using that version, following the walkthrough present here (picked 'avoid it' for Hoffmann but shouldn't change anything if you don't as far as I know), and it works for me, as it should.
Keep in mind you do need to restart a game from scratch, as I changed some requirements in 0.18, so loading an old save will cause problems.
And yeah that's it, but thanks for being still interested in the game after all those months, this is what kept my motivation at a good enough level to finish the game even though it was kind of hard in the long run to manage for many different reasons.
That's the thing, then, at least in my case. I didn't start a new game. I'll try again.

Oh, and, by the way, I have only recently discovered the game, and think it is really good and even refreshing in the current context of Western adult games (especially love the retro feel). Intriguing story, excellent art, and a lot of potential to grow, I think, if you want to keep it going.

Reactions: Redikal
3.20 star(s) 17 Votes