Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Animation should really be added into the tags even if the game only uses key frame animation. The lack of that tag is what kept me from trying this game for such a long time (I keep an eye out for games tagged with handjob and animation). So when I finally decided to give this game a go after so many months and I arrived at that first handjob scene... :love: fuck me was that enjoyable! Bravo to the dev! But yeah an animation tag would likely give this thread much more attention.

Madoc (artist)

Aug 23, 2018
Animation should really be added into the tags even if the game only uses key frame animation. The lack of that tag is what kept me from trying this game for such a long time (I keep an eye out for games tagged with handjob and animation). So when I finally decided to give this game a go after so many months and I arrived at that first handjob scene... :love: fuck me was that enjoyable! Bravo to the dev! But yeah an animation tag would likely give this thread much more attention.
I get what you are saying, but most would probably view it as false advertising, as they are image variations and not really animations.
Anyway, I want to thank everybody once again for your support of the game and your continued kind comments about the art. I was unsure at the start of this project if my old fashioned drawings could still appeal to a modern gaming crowd, so that's very gratifying. Props to the dev as well for his continued creativity.

Reactions: Disco-Inferno

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
I get what you are saying, but most would probably view it as false advertising, as they are image variations and not really animations.
Anyway, I want to thank everybody once again for your support of the game and your continued kind comments about the art. I was unsure at the start of this project if my old fashioned drawings could still appeal to a modern gaming crowd, so that's very gratifying. Props to the dev as well for his continued creativity.
There are plenty of other games with simmilar if not the same aniamtion style that use the animation tag. Also as I stated this counts as key frame animation and every sexual scene has it which is great. I think you might be a bit too paranoid about people pointing the false advertising finger at you. You're choice though. Also you're art is great! Really no need to worry about it being too old school or anything.

Jun 17, 2018
Just started this game. How can I get into Saint-Agnes first day? It says "go to work" but I can't get in there. I'm just trying, and it seems that the bar blocking the road does not let me in to the Saint-Agnes...

Also, is there 'auto' option?

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed Win version of v0.17!

Win (221MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I think I might skip an update next time, just to give myself some more content between times I play.

But that bit with Adriana is either going to work out well, or bite us in the ass.

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Here is a compressed Win version of v0.17!
Win (221MB): - - - -
Links is not work, becosue arhives is broken! :(

peekayy

May 5, 2018
Just got game over for screwing the principle.. How does this game even work and how do I avoid that ending then? It seems to be locked in

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
Just got game over for screwing the principle.. How does this game even work and how do I avoid that ending then? It seems to be locked in
Thats the end of the Principal path. You can choose different options and explore other paths.

OvidiusLian

Jan 28, 2018
Failed to load: img/layers/clouds2.png humm... yep, because it's img/layers/Clouds2.png.

Tip for the developer:
use `camelCase` or `snake_case` or `PascalCase` as a naming convention, pick one and stick with it, and don't use spaces on file names, as it avoids a ton of unnecessary bugs.

windows and osx file systems are case insensitive, but it was a design mistake made on the 80's by microsoft/apple

Reactions: Redikal
3.20 star(s) 17 Votes