titokm10

Aug 15, 2017
here's a quick and dirty mod that will unlock all replay scenes. just extract it in your www\data folder and when you enter the replay room and walk around, you should have all scenes unlock. works with 0.15(fix or not), will not work with previous/future updates.
Thanks Bro

vultron

May 19, 2018
I find it strange that even if you make "good" choices you still end up doing bad things like she isn't that corrupt or anything and isn't being blackmailed but still does it. lol

I am guessing the none corrupt parts of this game aren't actually out that or the game has a funny idea of not being corrupted. lol

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Interesting retro artstyle... but the corruption is kinda too fast for me.
Also one of the routes end too fast.

Reactions: TuskMgl

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Maybe somebody can report this bug to the producer.

0.15fix

Replay Room
Mr. Gargano
In the room are all scenes from Mr. Hoffmann

SStyliss3D

Sep 7, 2016
here's a quick and dirty mod that will unlock all replay scenes. just extract it in your www\data folder and when you enter the replay room and walk around, you should have all scenes unlock. works with 0.15(fix or not), will not work with previous/future updates.
If u continue this it will work in future updates ;)

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
I'm managing all the saves for each path, but I haven't got one from the party where you can run to Joseph (to see the new scene). Does anyone have a save from that moment by any chance?

Reactions: Saitamom

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Wow this is one good game , gonna wait for the update. Although was in the middle of something *cough* before thats it for this update popped up. lol

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes