Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
is anyone able to use the supplied saves ? I am able to use the one 0.11 but the one from 0.13 is not even showing up whether i use the support files with it or with the other one. I have even tried to save in that spot with a new game and then replace it with supplied save but still nothing

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
yes i can, but im in the cave with the other girl and that's where it says to be continued
Didn't play the game yet, but then I guess you reached the end of the build for that route? Judging from the latest changelog, only one route have an ending. Others are pretty much work in progress.

xue

May 31, 2017
i dont know if its just my CPU but this game lags so horrible for me and i just get like...1 frame per second. happens whenever im outside the city (which is majority of the time). and im surprised the DEV hasnt implemented an YOU ARE HERE whenever you ascess the map.

Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
i dont know if its just my CPU but this game lags so horrible for me and i just get like...1 frame per second. happens whenever im outside the city (which is majority of the time). and im surprised the DEV hasnt implemented an YOU ARE HERE whenever you ascess the map.
i suppose that the sepia effect do the game lag in the city, well that is i think.

Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
is anyone able to use the supplied saves ? I am able to use the one 0.11 but the one from 0.13 is not even showing up whether i use the support files with it or with the other one. I have even tried to save in that spot with a new game and then replace it with supplied save but still nothing
Use the save from this comrade.
Okay Guys, so here is a save file after trying multiple time i finally managed to Escape from the Demon King [King Bogus]

Now you get two options to choose from:

1.Hesitate - Scene with King Bogus.
2. Jump - Scene with Gym Guy.
I used his save and it works for me, so try it.
His post is in the page 11 if you want to download the save.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
@Motor3Fase thanks will give that shot.

Now my issue is that I am getting a update end when I am at Joseph's either path from there so am curious if this is due to going and that the other paths if I turn down the invitation

Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
@Motor3Fase thanks will give that shot.

Now my issue is that I am getting a update end when I am at Joseph's either path from there so am curious if this is due to going and that the other paths if I turn down the invitation
I watched the walkthrough and Joseph have only one scene in the 0.15 version, so yeah, after that scene the route finish for now i guess.

Reactions: Deathdawg

undead2

Jun 4, 2017
Missing audio file when entering home... anyone?
I got it! Go to de www/audio/bgm files - copy and past an audio file - rename with the missing file name: real_AlexBeroza_-_Improvisation_On_Friday... (.rpgmvo)

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I got it! Go to de www/audio/bgm files - copy and past an audio file - rename with the missing file name: real_AlexBeroza_-_Improvisation_On_Friday... (.rpgmvo)
I did this and still getting the error messeage

KingCalad

Aug 29, 2017
here's a quick and dirty mod that will unlock all replay scenes. just extract it in your www\data folder and when you enter the replay room and walk around, you should have all scenes unlock. works with 0.15(fix or not), will not work with previous/future updates.

new version.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes