Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
OK so just to clarify: when there is a Bad end during the route like Belinda, it's unavoidable, right?
Because I 'm trying to avoid end as breed stock but can not escape dog mosters

beliar

May 6, 2017
OK so just to clarify: when there is a Bad end during the route like Belinda, it's unavoidable, right?
Because I 'm trying to avoid end as breed stock but can not escape dog mosters
Actually, it is avoidable. Took me 20 or so tries (I believe the dev is a bit of a sadist). However, the further route is not finished, and if you escape the hounds you enter some sort of temple and get the message akin to "To be continued".

On an unrelated note, there seems to be a few bugs on the evil route (Simon). At the very end where Simon and Gargano are escaping the town, the game crashes with a message about a missing audio files. I bypassed the crash by renaming another audio file to the given name. Shortly after the game crashed again with a different missing audio file and once again I could bypass the crash. However, I hope the crashes will be fixed; I include the respective error messages in the post.

Reactions: Redikal

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
All the issues mentioned above should be fixed in the updated release link on Patreon, right now available, thanks for the feedback. I won't update the thread, as I'm/was a simple worker of that Patreon with many games but you really helped me finding big issues, so I owe you one.
Here all I can still give, the changelog of that version:

• Continuation of Simon alternate route (+1 scene). [Happens if you take the 'Resist!' choice in the Witch's Lair sequence].
  • Continuation of King Bogus route (+1 scene and +1 illustration).
  • New demon costume & sprite for Juliet.
  • Fixed the need to perform a save to unlock a scene in the Replay Room, now simply watching a scene will automatically unlock it permanently across all the game in the Replay Room.
  • Fixed some issues with the 'new' save system as well, now works smoother and doesn't give some weird visual artifacts anymore when scrolling or using it.
  • Found a way to improve significantly the performance by updating nw.js to the most recent version while still remaining on MV1.4 and not break anything. Hopefully could be big for modest hardware.

Last edited:

Tomoyaa

Feb 17, 2018
When I start the game, he gives this error.

TypeError
Cannot read property 'blendModes' of undefined

here print:

How can I solve this?

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
The "blendmodes error" happens on PC if your computer has a GPU that doesn't support shader 3.0 (which is pretty old), the game uses some special lightning and you need at least that to run it.

What your PC specs?

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Tomoyaa Maybe I have a solution for the blendmode error, not sure. Try replacing 'KhasAdvancedLighting.js' in 'The Fall of Juliet [0.19]\www\js\plugins' with that new one:

Let me know if it does something for you

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
f4bricioml411 Try this:

Open FoJ folder, delete everything except the 'www' folder.

Then extract what is inside this zip : Into the root of FoJ that have only the 'www' folder in it now, and launch game.exe.

Reactions: AggressiveDG

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Anyone know if theres a config file where I can change the default walk speed?

I really like the look of this but that walk speed is going to do my nut in and I can't hold down shift all the time.

Belgaesh

Apr 6, 2019
I can't never reach Minoa Park after I resist the exorcism. I die every time, it too hard and there aren't even checkpoints, if you fail you have to start from the beginning.

EDIT: Finally did, but man that was hard.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3dtab7

Tomoyaa

Feb 17, 2018
Tomoyaa Maybe I have a solution for the blendmode error, not sure. Try replacing 'KhasAdvancedLighting.js' in 'The Fall of Juliet [0.19]\www\js\plugins' with that new one:

Let me know if it does something for you
It worked

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
any chance to make it run on macs, please?
I remember first versions worked fine with wine, but suddenly began to report an error.

Reactions: 21ohiokid

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Well, if you choose the Joseph route the game aka Juliette quickly turns into a drugsniffing whore with a bun in the oven....and to be honest, i liked the old hairstyle more then the short haircut

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes