3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

CheetoChip911

Aug 17, 2023
I just finished the whole game and here is my feedback.

The game is genuinely good animation and story wise, even puzzles. I personally am in a lazy mood atm so i didn't spend much time and decided to check the page for answers but the puzzles are actually good and not hard, You just need to read and remember.

I think the game is too dead sound wise.. We have music in the main menu but it's way too quiet during gameplay 90% of the time and i think the rain loop is too short and can get annoying.

Most animations are lacking the moans and the Ada one where she gets caught after kicking the door is good, I'd suggest variations or longer duration ones so you don't have the same thing repeating in every scene and even the same scene.

the camera work is actually really good.

It's hard to find good parodies especially ones that don't have oversized shit. But this one is good

The game has really good potential and is fun. ( i came for ada and the sex then stayed to also see where we are going story wise) so it was enjoyable and a fun play, Keep it up!!

would suggest this game, 6/10

-1 because at times the game felt too dead because there is no music or ambience sound.
-1 because there is not much moans when the characters are being used (You don't HAVE to add this in an upcoming update. but it would highly add up to the vibe and make things better.
-2 because it seems like from the time the game got published until now there has been too little progress and content.

Again, This is my personal feedback and opinions.. Good luck with the development and i'm waiting for the upcoming updates.

Also would highly suggest making a discord server dedicated to this game or any other things you work on in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: RayAbby

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
I just finished the whole game and here is my feedback.

The game is genuinely good animation and story wise, even puzzles. I personally am in a lazy mood atm so i didn't spend much time and decided to check the page for answers but the puzzles are actually good and not hard, You just need to read and remember.

I think the game is too dead sound wise.. We have music in the main menu but it's way too quiet during gameplay 90% of the time and i think the rain loop is too short and can get annoying.

Most animations are lacking the moans and the Ada one where she gets caught after kicking the door is good, I'd suggest variations or longer duration ones so you don't have the same thing repeating in every scene and even the same scene.

the camera work is actually really good.

It's hard to find good parodies especially ones that don't have oversized shit. But this one is good

The game has really good potential and is fun. ( i came for ada and the sex then stayed to also see where we are going story wise) so it was enjoyable and a fun play, Keep it up!!

would suggest this game, 6/10

-1 because at times the game felt too dead because there is no music or ambience sound.
-1 because there is not much moans when the characters are being used (You don't HAVE to add this in an upcoming update. but it would highly add up to the vibe and make things better.
-2 because it seems like from the time the game got published until now there has been too little progress and content.

Again, This is my personal feedback and opinions.. Good luck with the development and i'm waiting for the upcoming updates.

Also would highly suggest making a discord server dedicated to this game or any other things you work on in the future.
Oh thank you!

CheetoChip911

Aug 17, 2023
One more thing, Adding a gallery would be nice, to have all the scenes locked until you see them when you play the game then them becoming unlocked so you can re-watch the scene without having to save on every scene or having to play over to reach a specific scene. That way after you finish playing you can check what scenes you've missed and try to unlock them in the gallery.

Also when clicking the link to your subscribestar page it says page cannot be found.

Try using ko-fi but don't post stuff there. Create a discord server and make a private channel with a role for supporters. Create another channel for people to show proof of support and give them the role to see supporter things in that channel.

Last edited:

theickobicko

May 29, 2019
the animations are choppy for me. taxing my CPU at max. any way i can use hardware acceleration or something? i'm on linux, cpu: i5 3570k, gpu: GTX 1060 3GB.

Mistress Kitten

Formerly 'Nova the sea'
Feb 1, 2024
hey can you help me ?
what should i do ?
if i try to open the door with key they eventually fuck me and i fail .
same for the door breaking .
what should i do???????????

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
hey can you help me ?
what should i do ?
if i try to open the door with key they eventually fuck me and i fail .
same for the door breaking .
what should i do???????????
Inside the room, there are three criminals. Once someone is detected outside the door, they will set up an ambush at the entrance. Therefore, it is important to avoid being noticed by the individuals inside.

You can try using the key to open the door directly without alarming the people inside. (The key is located in the iron cabinet next to the second shelf of food.)

Alternatively, you can attempt to kick the door. There is a 50% chance of success when kicking the door.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes