3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017

Spoiler Alert!

The following content includes all the details and strategies from the v0.5 update. If you prefer to explore the game on your own or wish to avoid spoilers, please refrain from reading further.
H8GVcP.png

Firstly, outside the garage, there are new triggerable events. On the left side of the garage, you can proceed to the main street of Raccoon City. This will initiate a series of events involving Claire, ultimately leading to an Easter egg featuring Ada Wong.
GTMDyU.png
In the back alley of the corridor on the right side of the garage, when the player enters, they will encounter five zombies. The player can use various weapons to attack them. Successfully killing the zombies will unlock the area. However, if the player is defeated, an event will be triggered.
Dmt9he.png
At the end of the alley on the right side, there are four items that can be examined: a police officer, debris, a radio, and bullets. The bullets can be found in the bottom left corner of the scene. Additionally, in the bottom left corner of the room on the left, there will be some bullets.
orG6D5.png

On the left side at the end of the corridor, there is a new area. To the right is a key item called the old key. On the left side, you will find the entrance to the Raccoon City sewer. Upon entering the sewer, you will encounter three survivors, triggering a series of dialogues. The survivors will request cola in order to allow us to proceed further into the sewer. (The cola can be found in the room on the left side of the garage, to the right of the room on the right side.)

After entering the sewer, you will encounter three survivors, each providing different clues and information. Some survivors may require specific items or unlocked dialogue events to provide their clues.

(Jessica) Provides general clues without any prerequisites.

(Emily) Requires a weapon to provide her clues. She can provide information about a locked D10 door and clues regarding two different keys.

(Matthew) Requires a service or favor to provide his clues. He can directly provide information about the second key.

(Emily) (Matthew) The player can only choose one of them to obtain the crucial clue about the key for the D10 door. Once the player obtains the key clue from Emily, they cannot obtain clues from Matthew. Similarly, if they obtain Matthew's clue, they cannot obtain clues from Emily.
FV3yuF.png

When the player collects the two keys and opens the D10 door, a series of events will be triggered. Matthew will attempt to stop the player from leaving, leading to a confrontation. The player can use conventional weapons or a handgun to engage in the battle. They need to attack Matthew five times within ten seconds, but attacking the wrong target will be ineffective. If the player successfully defeats Matthew, the game will continue, allowing them to proceed to the next area. However, if the player is defeated by Matthew, he will capture all the female survivors.

At the end, thank you very much for your support! I really appreciate you playing my game! If you encounter any game errors or bugs, please let me know immediately, and I will fix them as soon as possible. Additionally, if you have any feedback or suggestions about the game, please feel free to share them with me. :D Wishing you a wonderful day!

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Wasnt this the last update you posted or was this only public version cuz i think i played this before

Reactions: RayAbby

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
First of all, thanks for continuing work on your game despite those a-holes from Patreon.

Second, I still can't figure out how to one shot those 2 initial zombies. I have 4 bullets. I try and hit them in the head, and it sure looks like there is blood spatter when I hit them in the head, but they keep coming anyway. I have to use all my bullets just to get past them.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheFallenOrderZombieOutbreak-0.5b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Please follow my for more future updates and news. Thank you :D

Reactions: menatv

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Fallen Order: Zombie Outbreak [v0.5b] [RayAbby]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
The Fallen Order: Zombie Outbreak [v0.5b] [RayAbby]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

For some reason microsoft prevented me from completing the gofile download due to a virus ping. The workupload one worked fine though.

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018

Spoiler Alert!

The following content includes all the details and strategies from the v0.5 update. If you prefer to explore the game on your own or wish to avoid spoilers, please refrain from reading further.
View attachment 3482768

Firstly, outside the garage, there are new triggerable events. On the left side of the garage, you can proceed to the main street of Raccoon City. This will initiate a series of events involving Claire, ultimately leading to an Easter egg featuring Ada Wong.
View attachment 3482769
In the back alley of the corridor on the right side of the garage, when the player enters, they will encounter five zombies. The player can use various weapons to attack them. Successfully killing the zombies will unlock the area. However, if the player is defeated, an event will be triggered.
View attachment 3482770
At the end of the alley on the right side, there are four items that can be examined: a police officer, debris, a radio, and bullets. The bullets can be found in the bottom left corner of the scene. Additionally, in the bottom left corner of the room on the left, there will be some bullets.
View attachment 3482772

On the left side at the end of the corridor, there is a new area. To the right is a key item called the old key. On the left side, you will find the entrance to the Raccoon City sewer. Upon entering the sewer, you will encounter three survivors, triggering a series of dialogues. The survivors will request cola in order to allow us to proceed further into the sewer. (The cola can be found in the room on the left side of the garage, to the right of the room on the right side.)

After entering the sewer, you will encounter three survivors, each providing different clues and information. Some survivors may require specific items or unlocked dialogue events to provide their clues.

(Jessica) Provides general clues without any prerequisites.

(Emily) Requires a weapon to provide her clues. She can provide information about a locked D10 door and clues regarding two different keys.

(Matthew) Requires a service or favor to provide his clues. He can directly provide information about the second key.

(Emily) (Matthew) The player can only choose one of them to obtain the crucial clue about the key for the D10 door. Once the player obtains the key clue from Emily, they cannot obtain clues from Matthew. Similarly, if they obtain Matthew's clue, they cannot obtain clues from Emily.
View attachment 3482773

When the player collects the two keys and opens the D10 door, a series of events will be triggered. Matthew will attempt to stop the player from leaving, leading to a confrontation. The player can use conventional weapons or a handgun to engage in the battle. They need to attack Matthew five times within ten seconds, but attacking the wrong target will be ineffective. If the player successfully defeats Matthew, the game will continue, allowing them to proceed to the next area. However, if the player is defeated by Matthew, he will capture all the female survivors.

At the end, thank you very much for your support! I really appreciate you playing my game! If you encounter any game errors or bugs, please let me know immediately, and I will fix them as soon as possible. Additionally, if you have any feedback or suggestions about the game, please feel free to share them with me. :D Wishing you a wonderful day!

but how do you even get out of the garage. What is the button light code? lol

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes