Oct 17, 2020
actually seemed good and promising in ch1 with a badass mc but now he's just a scared child doing everything he's told, this is missing the kinetic novel tag as the choices you are giving only determine how you respond to a character, but has no actual weight on the story. this was one of the games I anticipated most, but this wasn't very pleasant, I'm glad I have a 3-update rule before pledging to devs.
Honestly, I agree with you.

I was really pumped for this update because I thought there might be more actions and more choices that have an actual effect on how characters see you, but not so much as of yet.

Will also just wait for one or two more updates before making a final decision as I actually really do like this game.

vogelbeest

Jan 9, 2021
Hmmm, think the reactions in this thread are pretty black - white, either you like it or you hate it....
Overall i think it has potential, good renders, good looking models, an original story..

But the transfer in the story from Hell to college seems to mis some reasoning, the scene with the elders is kinda anticlimactic and i think there's a missed opportunity there, the mother could have put her demands to MC for intervening on his behalf...
It's not very likely he would have won at that time, so a choice for the lesser bad seems reasonable. (adapt to life in the human world, live with her and the girls, going to college, see a shrink)

Bringing back Inessa even if (for now) just her ghost or as a figment of his imagination is a good thing...
Hope we will see Nyks again too (lady with the hat?) and ofcourse more of the shadow demon.
The college part may be overused as setting but it's not necessarily a bad thing if the supernatural world of MC gets enough attention, we want him to keep evolving and him getting rid of his demons, see his road back to heaven... or to hell...

This game is interesting enough but with help from a native speaker/writer alot more immersion can be achieved.
Perhaps more attention to MC's inner struggling, an angel seeking vengeance or answers? Choosing the path to enlightment or the path of evil? We know how a human would act, but he's no human...

I think although the writing now is very decent for a non-native english speaker it could be more supportive to the story...
Either way i hope the dev will continue his work on this game, perhaps with some help later on text that supports his story in a better way, but it's definitely a game with potential...

AinzOoalGown1

May 13, 2020
I feel a remake in chapter 3 is on order to be fair, make it more dark in the school at least, make them tip toe more around him and he more available to hurt em badly easy etc if needed. Make him take over that fucking school and make all the girls cumsluts and the boys fucking piss ant dogs standing on all 4 in the yard. Fucking hell Mate... at least make the choices to hurt them and fuck the balance it change, road to world domination with the demons i say, a new era for earth under our rule and fuck the gods and all that stands in the way. Fuck what a good game it would be then onward, with ending like the father faced fucked to death with hes own cock that we cut off with a dagger. And in the end earth under total domination and control aiming for new planets in next game etc.

pablo.1297

Jan 2, 2019
I think what bothers me the most about the update, are the other characters, they all treat him as if he had been away willingly.
"Hey we didn't hear your prayers for help while you were being tortured, you sure are having a great time in hell with your new friends."
What pisses me off the most is that they get mad over stupid shit, like not staying in fucking school or not answering a phone. Also the mc should respect the "balance", why? the mc doesn't owe anything to anyone if a war breaks out he has no appreciation for the people who let him suffer, nor for the demons and if humans die he doesn't care either, after all he doesn't know any of them and they are scum created by his father.
I don't understand this new mc and his motivations, they are far from what they were in chapter 1.
I hope it doesn't get abandoned as it's still a decent game (for now) but I would also hate to see it turned into one of the many generic ones in f95.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
I think what bothers me the most about the update, are the other characters, they all treat him as if he had been away willingly.
"Hey we didn't hear your prayers for help while you were being tortured, you sure are having a great time in hell with your new friends."
What pisses me off the most is that they get mad over stupid shit, like not staying in fucking school or not answering a phone. Also the mc should respect the "balance", why? the mc doesn't owe anything to anyone if a war breaks out he has no appreciation for the people who let him suffer, nor for the demons and if humans die he doesn't care either, after all he doesn't know any of them and they are scum created by his father.
I don't understand this new mc and his motivations, they are far from what they were in chapter 1.
I hope it doesn't get abandoned as it's still a decent game (for now) but I would also hate to see it turned into one of the many generic ones in f95.
My thoughts exactly

Complete Bullshit explanations why nobody helped him.

His sister banished him to Hell because Father told her to do so, but she is not afraid of him.

She was the one who brought him down there but they had no way of finding him.

His whole family is acting like he is back from a Spa visit and not from Centuries of Torture in Hell.

And the worst MC rolls over like a little bitch and is excepting of everything.

Some Bullshit excuse about: "the balance of all things" The MC slaughtered three-quarters of hell and now we need to respect some balance? If Heaven has so a high regard for that balance millions of angels need to kill themself to protect their precious balance.

To be honest the last chapter needs to be rewriten ASAP

Mattinvegas

Mar 28, 2020
I'm trying to be objective and allow that something may have been lost in translation, but it really seems like the author was changed in the middle of writing the novel. It went from tortured in hell, to stuck in suburbia, from dominating demons and defying the will of heaven, to shopping malls and family dinners? I know its early in development but please decide what story you're writing.

ubgu

Jan 16, 2019
Inked01liop.jpg
:) School 1523.JPG
The story is beautiful but I think that Emma has a plan for MC and HIS FATHER has a plan to manipulate MC???

Last edited:
Reactions: Lordmoses711high

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
But that would actually make everything worse, not better.
I'm not sure. If you as a player want the MC back on the revenge / burn it all down path, discovering that Mom's taken your free will and imprisoned you in the house / college/ be a good puppy lifestyle?

If you've successfully copied her powers and regained your free will?

Burn Baby Burn....

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
-beautiful Renders
-beautiful girls
-interesting mc
-Badass king of hell mc
-Loss of a loved one in hell

-tortured for centuries

-Goes to school
-Faints like a girl
-gets a therapist

-Listen to mommy dearest
-Respect "THE BALANCE"

This game has so much potential but not with this monkey brain-writing.

May 31, 2020
I'm not sure. If you as a player want the MC back on the revenge / burn it all down path, discovering that Mom's taken your free will and imprisoned you in the house / college/ be a good puppy lifestyle?

If you've successfully copied her powers and regained your free will?

Burn Baby Burn....
Last I checked copying powers wasn't that hard and im willing to bet he already copied her powers ...so the sensible thing should've been working on how to control those powers and it can be anywhere other than in that house of traitors. Hell, even going back to hell should've been an option for MC to work on his powers since he learnt a spell on how to open a portal to hell...he can go in and come back out as much as he wants than go to college... Also from what I understand Emma's power can also control the elders and Azel's head should've been rolling by now or at least a few ribs broken..

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I really want to like this game but how can I when all the LIs are so unlikable.

I mean sure they couldn't do anything while MC was being tortured in hell but did they even try do to anything in the first place? They didn't even seem sorry about what happened after meeting MC for the first time.

Let's understand it this way. I was told to shoot someone and there was no other way. I hated it but i did shoot. The victim somehow survived. Now should I just go and say "Hi, how you doin'"
or should I be extremely sorry and remorseful.

Azel acted like she dropped MC to his grandma's house when she first met him. I don't think I would have had enough courage to even see MC in his eyes if i was in azel's place. Similarly, I would have been sorry even If I didn't shoot but could have helped the victim survive but i didn't because of someone's orders.

Also, if you're going to have a Virgin, let her be a virgin. Stop going with "I am technically a Virgin but I've done things".

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
I really want to like this game but how can I when all the LIs are so unlikable.

I mean sure they couldn't do anything while MC was being tortured in hell but did they even try do to anything in the first place? They didn't even seem sorry about what happened after meeting MC for the first time.

Let's understand it this way. I was told to shoot someone and there was no other way. I hated it but i did shoot. The victim somehow survived. Now should I just go and say "Hi, how you doin'"
or should I be extremely sorry and remorseful.

Azel acted like she dropped MC to his grandma's house when she first met him. I don't think I would have had enough courage to even see MC in his eyes if i was in azel's place. Similarly, I would have been sorry even If I didn't shoot but could have helped the victim survive but i didn't because of someone's orders.

Also, if you're going to have a Virgin, let her be a virgin. Stop going with "I am technically a Virgin but I've done things".
I reached my reaction limit so take this:
(y)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Shame really i had high hopes for this game

But like others pointed out how can such a bad ass MC suddenly turn into a weak puppy caus of a weak exuse of balance

The whole Balance crap the MC should not even care about

Like u kidding me how we got from being a bad ass angel to the backstreet boys is beyond me

And why is he suddenly such a push over seems the mom has some mind control powers over the MC ? if i read things that people said on here

How can i take the MC even seriously at this point

No more revenge just puppy love and roses and moon shine

And college are u kidding me u sending the mc to college that can destroy a complete demon army at will

Yeah thats gonna be going great

And how is the MC even listening to that crap of his so called loving family

Shame that alot of avns struggle with this bs

And all the sudden the MC forgets about everything that happend to him and becomes a obedient pet

Just caus they have some big titties :ROFLMAO:

This update could be summed up to how to destroy a awesome MC

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes