Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Well MC is being mommy's little bitch so does that count?

Actually, he's being everyone's little bitch so far: Nyks, sister, mom, Ghost, girl that threw him into hell. He's taking it from them all. So I'd say yeah, tag fits.
Thanks for the reply.
That's not for me. I like femdom only as a kink. I don't like bitch male characters that takes shit from women. How can I put it...hmm...let's say there is a girl called Amelie. She is a woman with a dominant personality. While she and mc were out she disrespected Mc. I don't like if Mc was taking her shit and keeping his mouth shut like a weakling. I wanted him to stand up for himself and put that bitch in her place.

Now, when it comes to sex or other kinky stuff, You know what's BDSM right? I like if the Mc is consensually submissive to Amelie in their sexual time. I don't mind if she disrespect him or call him names. That's just a kink. So my question is any BDSM stuffs?

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Thanks for the reply.
That's not for me. I like femdom only as a kink. I don't like bitch male characters that takes shit from women. How can I put it...hmm...let's say there is a girl called Amelie. She is a woman with a dominant personality. While she and mc were out she disrespected Mc. I don't like if Mc was taking her shit and keeping his mouth shut like a weakling. I wanted him to stand up for himself and put that bitch in her place.

Now, when it comes to sex or other kinky stuff, You know what's BDSM right? I like if the Mc is consensually submissive to Amelie in their sexual time. I don't mind if she disrespect him or call him names. That's just a kink. So my question is any BDSM stuffs?
Oh I was merely commenting on the state of play so far. MC is really willingly taking shit from everyone, though that might be changing based on last update.

On actual femdom stuff, nope, nothing. But do keep in mind there's only 1 sex scene in the game so far, so there really isn't much to be said there. There's no kink of any kind so far.
For what it's worth, last 2 updates came out very quickly, so dev is definitely working on the game.
Give the game a shot, it has some good ideas. Will anything come out of them? To be seen.

Reactions: Gamesstar

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Oh I was merely commenting on the state of play so far. MC is really willingly taking shit from everyone, though that might be changing based on last update.

On actual femdom stuff, nope, nothing. But do keep in mind there's only 1 sex scene in the game so far, so there really isn't much to be said there. There's no kink of any kind so far.
For what it's worth, last 2 updates came out very quickly, so dev is definitely working on the game.
Give the game a shot, it has some good ideas. Will anything come out of them? To be seen.
Thanks, I appreciate it. I'll have a look.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Development Update

Hello everyone,
After a long hiatus, I've finally returned to my keyboard to share some updates with you. Firstly, for those who might be curious, I want to mention that I resumed the rendering process last weekend. I believe this is the news many have been waiting for. I've worked intensively to boost my morale and prepare the necessary visuals for the new chapter of the game, completing a whopping 244 renders so far.
Another critical subject is the login system. As I've discussed in previous dev logs, I planned to introduce a login screen to our game and pair it with the Patreon API. This idea became appealing, especially after issues with the game being leaked. To update you on the progress, I've successfully established the system! However, I haven't moved to the testing phase yet. Therefore, I can't definitively comment on how efficiently it will operate or what potential issues may arise.
But I want to share an important detail here: As you know, the Ren'Py platform is quite vulnerable to exploitation due to the transparency of its codes. That's why I've managed to compress the game files into a single .exe format. This method prevents direct access to the codes, significantly hindering any bypass of the login system.
The critical point regarding the login system is this: if things don't go as planned and the system doesn't perform as expected, unfortunately, I may have to postpone the game's release date slightly. If the system doesn't work at all as we want, we will have no choice but to revert to the old way and release the new chapter without any login system, just as we did with previous chapters.
I will continue to share any developments during this process with you. Thank you in advance for your understanding. I wish you all a good day. Take care!

1698600016369.png

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
great game and bad dev...as simple as that.
"he is concerned because the game has been leaked, so he is working hard on preventing it by developing/applying login system".:LUL:
wish i could say "so long, and all the best" as that wouldnt be true...he shall fall, sonner than later, and he wont be able to reload from there:KEK:

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
great game and bad dev...as simple as that.
"he is concerned because the game has been leaked, so he is working hard on preventing it by developing/applying login system".:LUL:
wish i could say "so long, and all the best" as that wouldnt be true...he shall fall, sonner than later, and he wont be able to reload from there:KEK:
Yep, even a blind man can see that that's not gonna work well for him. What a stupid decision, speding time and resources for that instead of focusing on game development, what a clown.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
yeaah, haven't seen that kind of shit in any game before, but hey, I'm not going to be complaining about that on a pirate forum, I don't think it will turn out to be to his advantage but what do I know

Reactions: MikeOG and Grelk
Mar 5, 2023
Another critical subject is the login system. As I've discussed in previous dev logs, I planned to introduce a login screen to our game and pair it with the Patreon API. This idea became appealing, especially after issues with the game being leaked.
Great.! This VN (initial three chapters prior to be RELOADED) used to be intriguing I would have actually paid if that level of drama could have been maintained post rework.

Alas, now it's all over the place with both story and milf fetish also fever dreams, continuously bothersome PTSD and undecided MC (Ghost or Toast) that drives the plot forward.

Too much GREED and too little Continuity Reloaded.

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2023
Great.! This VN (initial three chapters prior to be RELOADED) used to be intriguing I would have actually paid if that level of drama could have been maintained post rework.

Alas, now it's all over the place with both story and milf fetish also fever dreams, continuously bothersome PTSD and undecided MC (Ghost or Toast) that drives the plot forward.

Too much GREED and too little Continuity Reloaded.
After the login system has been added, the game still gonna released to this website right?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MikeOG

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018

Development Update

Hello everyone,
After a long hiatus, I've finally returned to my keyboard to share some updates with you. Firstly, for those who might be curious, I want to mention that I resumed the rendering process last weekend. I believe this is the news many have been waiting for. I've worked intensively to boost my morale and prepare the necessary visuals for the new chapter of the game, completing a whopping 244 renders so far.
Another critical subject is the login system. As I've discussed in previous dev logs, I planned to introduce a login screen to our game and pair it with the Patreon API. This idea became appealing, especially after issues with the game being leaked. To update you on the progress, I've successfully established the system! However, I haven't moved to the testing phase yet. Therefore, I can't definitively comment on how efficiently it will operate or what potential issues may arise.
But I want to share an important detail here: As you know, the Ren'Py platform is quite vulnerable to exploitation due to the transparency of its codes. That's why I've managed to compress the game files into a single .exe format. This method prevents direct access to the codes, significantly hindering any bypass of the login system.
The critical point regarding the login system is this: if things don't go as planned and the system doesn't perform as expected, unfortunately, I may have to postpone the game's release date slightly. If the system doesn't work at all as we want, we will have no choice but to revert to the old way and release the new chapter without any login system, just as we did with previous chapters.
I will continue to share any developments during this process with you. Thank you in advance for your understanding. I wish you all a good day. Take care!

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

Development Update

Hello everyone,
White_Bear So... players will have to log on to a third party site to run your VN on a local machine?

Last edited:
Reactions: WastedTalent
3.40 star(s) 77 Votes