Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Are we still on the story arc of randomly not having control of your MC because the spooky voice in your head takes you over?

Elyauris

Mar 28, 2019
If it does stuff with LIs... wouldn't that be possession NTR?
It is still your body he takes controle of so kinda yes but no but at the same time yes but there goes no so maybe yes and no.

Maine name ist Deutsh.... Hans Deutsh.

Last edited:

Elyauris

Mar 28, 2019
Probably.

I'm just really not a fan of control being taken away from the player due to possession and it's being leaned in to heavily right now.
I think developer is trying to give it more NTR/Weak MC vibe for now to build strong emotions in us (players) BUT soon enough he will make our MC be like:
you-talking-to-me-what.gif
And then *BUM* *GAH* *TRU TU TU* and our strong as fuck fallen angel/demon is back.
I hope so :WutFace:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
It is still your body he takes controle of so kinda yes but no but at the same time yes but there goes no so maybe yes and no.

Maine name ist Deutsh.... Hans Deutsh.
Well... the question would be, does the one possessing MC ever do anything to/with the LIs.

Cause if they only take over to satiate their bloodlust or something, and don't care for other things, then that wouldn't be.

But if they take over to specifically do stuff to LIs, then that would be straight up possession NTR.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Probably.

I'm just really not a fan of control being taken away from the player due to possession and it's being leaned in to heavily right now.
So the one possessing MC does NTR him then?

Or do they not do anything with LIs?

Still confused as to whether or not the game actually has it.

Asked assuming the game didn't have it... but now I am inclined to believe it does based on the two responses that imply it does. (the "wouldn't be" part was rhetorical... since it kinda is obvious that is NTR :S )

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

Asked assuming the game didn't have it... but now I am inclined to believe it does based on the two responses that imply it does. (the "wouldn't be" part was rhetorical... since it kinda is obvious that is NTR :S )
The ''guy'' who can take over the MC's body actually hates any kind of body contact, so i really don't think he will try to get it on with any of the LI's.

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020

So far Ghost hasn't done anything with the LIs, and i don't think it's gonna happen, because there was one instance where ghost took control of MCs body while he was sleeping with his mother, and ghost seemed to hate any kind of physical contact with her.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
The ''guy'' who can take over the MC's body actually hates any kind of body contact, so i really don't think he will try to get it on with any of the LI's.
Hehehe Yeah, not sure you can be NTR'd by your alter ego... That'd be more like sharing? Or maybe voyeurism... Jus' Sayin' :cool:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
So far Ghost hasn't done anything with the LIs, and i don't think it's gonna happen, because there was one instance where ghost took control of MCs body while he was sleeping with his mother, and ghost seemed to hate any kind of physical contact with her.
Ah I see.

Is fine then.

The other replies threw me off, since it was sorta hinted at, but not confirmed.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Hehehe Yeah, not sure you can be NTR'd by your alter ego... That'd be more like sharing? Or maybe voyeurism... Jus' Sayin' :cool:
Depends, if MC hasn't given permission then it would be NTR. :|
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, I digress. the point has been clarified, as the person who asked the initially question involving this topic, I think it should end here, as to not derail the thread.

Newhell

Feb 8, 2021
Download russian translate - (PC + APK)

7ce35966-6276-45e8-9020-d1498113f9d4.png

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 77 Votes