leros147

Aug 25, 2019
Damn, I see at least two big, soft reasons to look forward to the next update, IF there will be one, considering all those recent 'improvements'.:FacePalm:

The guy basically tries so hard to sell us this half-assed bullshit of a cringe story, where the MC does a complete 180 after going berserk in hell to go play housemate and roomies with his not-mom and not-sisters, and now he paywalls it too instead of fixing ALL the mistakes that ruined it and finally writing something decent that makes sense ??:FacePalm:Best of luck to him with that, cuz he gonna need a lot of it to pull this off.

The bitch has a very pretty face, a pretty lil mouth that could suck off an entire army of horny perverts, big milfy tits, big wide hips and a delicious big ass, and all you praise her for are her legs... and even those are just "nice" ??:WaitWhat: You some kinda Lewdlab, a guy obsessed with feet or something ??:ROFLMAO:
Damn, I see at least two big, soft reasons to look forward to the next update, IF there will be one, considering all those recent 'improvements'.:FacePalm:

The guy basically tries so hard to sell us this half-assed bullshit of a cringe story, where the MC does a complete 180 after going berserk in hell to go play housemate and roomies with his not-mom and not-sisters, and now he paywalls it too instead of fixing ALL the mistakes that ruined it and finally writing something decent that makes sense ??:FacePalm:Best of luck to him with that, cuz he gonna need a lot of it to pull this off.

The bitch has a very pretty face, a pretty lil mouth that could suck off an entire army of horny perverts, big milfy tits, big wide hips and a delicious big ass, and all you praise her for are her legs... and even those are just "nice" ??:WaitWhat: You some kinda Lewdlab, a guy obsessed with feet or something ??:ROFLMAO:
And who said it was the only thing? I already loved everything about it in the previous update. Also, I'm referring to the preview where you can only see her legs, but my mistake, it's not her but the Redhead milf.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Damm even the discord his general chat is out he is going nuclear thats what you get for being dumb and dont take the flaws that obviusly people where pointing since second update
I find it really funny that we go from MC betrayed in hell going berserk wanting revenge to high school drama of edgy teen that wants to fuck mommy and sisters this is like if after all of god of war 1 after kratos kill Ares and tey to suicide kratos goes to heaven and the game turns into a japanese gal game dating sim where kratos dress as high schooler and goes to olympus academy trying to date the other gods is freaking funny in what head this was a good idea more later the idea to put a tracking system from the patreon when the game have incest

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
So dev has no story to tell with this and it has been in constant decline since episode 1, and now he needs to restructure the relationships coz his page is under review likely for incest and now wants to lock his content behind a login paywall, only makes sense if you have a good game and story to tell, literally the only good thing this dev has are the renders and everything else is a joke, the characters, the setting, the mc, and the "PLOT"

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
How did we go from this to a fcking edgy teen in high school??
so fucking stupid
Dev intentionally nerfed him into a pathetic lil jackass so he can be his mom and sisters' bitch. There's a femdom tag there that means Emma will probably dom the shit outta him for refusing her disgusting sexual advances or Azel will shove her creepy scythe up his ass if he keeps being a disobedient boy.

I suspect he thought that making another cookie-cutter boring incest clone will make him a millionaire swimming in cum money, but reality had to intervene like the bitch it is and kick him in the balls, and now he came up with another 'brilliant' idea to put some of the scenes or the whole game behind a paywall. We'll see how well that works out for him.:whistle:

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
So dev has no story to tell with this and it has been in constant decline since episode 1, and now he needs to restructure the relationships coz his page is under review likely for incest and now wants to lock his content behind a login paywall, only makes sense if you have a good game and story to tell, literally the only good thing this dev has are the renders and everything else is a joke, the characters, the setting, the mc, and the "PLOT"
facts

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Dev intentionally nerfed him into a pathetic lil jackass so he can be his mom and sisters' bitch. There's a femdom tag there that means Emma will probably dom the shit outta him for refusing her disgusting sexual advances or Azel will shove her creepy scythe up his ass if he keeps being a disobedient boy.

I suspect he thought that making another cookie-cutter boring incest clone will make him a millionaire swimming in cum money, but reality had to intervene like the bitch it is and kick him in the balls, and now he came up with another 'brilliant' idea to put some of the scenes or the whole game behind a paywall. We'll see how well that works out for him.:whistle:
yall do realize momma's power is to shape minds and she does so nearly unconsciously right??

also edgy teen drama in college not high school.... for what little thats worth

• Angry
Reactions: Grelk

homor

Oct 22, 2023
Hooo.... Did this patreon crash for incest, someone report him ? It will be difficult to not to if they look for because the only sex scene of this game is with "Mother".... And the Li are in majority the "sisters" of the mc.
And it will be difficult to change this because make the godess a landlady will not fit the story too much.
After willing to do all in patreon login it will be hard if it close, but make login by patreon for an incest game is a bold move... With how he react to the game be leaked, how he will take this...?
Maybe this game will survive even less longer than i thought.
hopefuly not, cause that "mother" of MC definitely donesnt deserve any D...

nkwow

Apr 18, 2023
i remember there are lot of game with incest element,why did this developer happen to be Trial Moderator

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
i remember there are lot of game with incest element,why did this developer happen to be Trial Moderator
it isnt developer, developers usually have "game developer" badge.
"7767" is just an uploaders account, and that "trial moderator" badge has nothing to do with its content..nor does an uploader on that matter.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
welp the patreon page is just gone now, not under review

edit:
ok not gone just a different url now

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: leros147
3.40 star(s) 77 Votes