turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
This isn't a top game
This is the point I can´t fully agree - I really enjoyed what was to play so far.
Beside the interesting story the renders are really good and the female bodies are amazing.

I guess due to the possibilities of DAZ 3D I found some familiar models like Emma (look to SummersGone Bella) or Raphael (= Heidi from BareWitness) ;)

Anyway you´re right - will be a while until the new chapter will show up here on F95

• Angry
Reactions: acondo

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
This is the point I can´t fully agree - I really enjoyed what was to play so far.
Beside the interesting story the renders are really good and the female bodies are amazing.

I guess due to the possibilities of DAZ 3D I found some familiar models like Emma (look to SummersGone Bella) or Raphael (= Heidi from BareWitness) ;)

Anyway you´re right - will be a while until the new chapter will show up here on F95
If you enjoy, that is what is most important, but I was referring to it not being in the first ten pages here in terms of weighted reviews. I like it too, but I can't justify spending $40 when that money can go elsewhere.

Reactions: turbojoe and S450

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
So there's no way for us to get the game here :cry::cry::cry::cry:
sadly no because I think the dev would do everything possible to have it removed from the site if someone uploaded it here. they're gonna see that what they're doing is going to hurt them in the long run

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
I agree its a derpy choice but its just the latest in a line of derpy choices and given what happened with his patreon I can even sorta understand where he's comin from.... doesnt mean I agree with it... but it is HIS project he can shoot it in the head if he wants to really.

Someone will probably pirate it once its in lower tiers and if he has the stupid login requirement someone else will crack it just because shit like that gets the people on this forum off it seems

Reactions: DragonsFear

leros147

Aug 25, 2019
Given that? Wait for $1 on Patreon, $1 is almost nothing.
It is what it is, although it would greatly affect the dissemination of this VN.

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes