nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Decided the spoil myself and check the thread, it seems Inessa really is gone? A most heinous act to put on the reader that wishes to immerse themself in such a (seemingly) power fantasy.
Buddy, if you're here for power fantasy, you're in the wrong game thread.
MC has exactly one chapter (starting one) where he's power fantasy strong and resolves issues with his enemies by impaling them on very sharp pieces of wood.

Everything after chapter 2 is MC being obedient little dog that everyone treats like shit. Including his own subconsciousness.

Sevaroq

Jan 6, 2021
Buddy, if you're here for power fantasy, you're in the wrong game thread.
MC has exactly one chapter (starting one) where he's power fantasy strong and resolves issues with his enemies by impaling them on very sharp pieces of wood.

Everything after chapter 2 is MC being obedient little dog that everyone treats like shit. Including his own subconsciousness.
I was a bit hasty on making my comment. I recently finished the rest of the update and I must agree.

It is a shame that the MC is lost in his own head while others make their moves. And it seems going the Devil route has less benefits than just going the Angel route usually. It would have been interesting to see the MC embrace the role of being a king in hell. At least for the beginning.

At least the MC is not some scrawny, ugly teen that just perves on the LIs and gets lucky due to plot. There are some silver linings, but yes, not exactly a power fantasy.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
The last time I talked to Whitebear, he was trying to put some kind of lock system in the game. Now I'm wondering if he did it, and if he did, I wonder how they're going to break it.
that sounds like its not the dev that uploads the games here

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
he might eventually go for a steam release I dont know but I suspect the problems he had on patreon would only be worse there
to much gore and violence ? have seen games on steam that are way worse on that front like by a country mile

Reactions: Grelk

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
would not be asking if i found something worth being a problem.
if you dont play and read context there are some things in the game that could be seen as incest and since reviewers dont actually play these some assholes making comments or reporting the game can fuck shit up for developers
which was discussed at length in here

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
if you dont play and read context there are some things in the game that could be seen as incest and since reviewers dont actually play these some assholes making comments or reporting the game can fuck shit up for developers
which was discussed at length in here
God i hate people reporting incest, i mean, the game is about god, angels and demons :LOL: , who cares about we fucking in the game some angels even if they are our sisters, at the end of the day we are all children of God ;)

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
God i hate people reporting incest, i mean, the game is about god, angels and demons :LOL: , who cares about we fucking in the game some angels even if they are our sisters, at the end of the day we are all children of God ;)
technically none of them are related because they weren't created in terms that normal humans are. also it doesn't really matter since content is sparse and updates are few and far between

Reactions: Don Sucio

tornasunder4994

Oct 29, 2021
technically none of them are related because they weren't created in terms that normal humans are. also it doesn't really matter since content is sparse and updates are few and far between
the sad part is its not that the type of person who likes whine and complain accidentally played, watched or read something that bothered them . everything these days has some sort of warning / tag about content ,they actively search out things complain and cry about . if i see a warning / tag that i dont like such as ( SANDBOX ) i simple dont watch , read or play . problem solved ! but god do i hate sandbox lol . and im not sure why so many of the devs keep trying to go the way of sandbox given that what like 90% fail to finish the game and just abandon it ?

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
who cares about
payment processors, and because of that, everyone who needs those.
and again it doesnt actually have to have incest it can just be reported.

hell it coulda just been a buncha bitchy ass trolls who dont like the idea of whitebear making the game require the patreon login. the reporting systems are easily abused and devs are guilty by default and the system actively works against allowing them to prove their innocence.

Reactions: Don Sucio
3.40 star(s) 77 Votes