housewithcats

Apr 6, 2022
Hey guys,
I have merged files from latest ch.5 PC update with the mac version as recommended in this post https://f95zone.to/threads/the-falling-reloaded-ch-5-whitebear.91469/post-11805367 And the game seems to have updated to ch.5. So I played for some time and saved once stopped. Upon opening the game again and trying to load any save the game gives me an error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Has anyone faced this and is there a way around this error? Or how to play the updated version on mac? Thanks

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Falling Reloaded [Ch. 6] [WhiteBear]

NOTE: Incest patch is included but is NOT applied ;)

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheFallingReloaded-CH6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Was there a patreon lock that Whitebear was trying to implement? :D
It was said a while ago that it isn't going to happen, at least not for the release that's now out. It's not a simple system to implement, and not many dev's who use Ren'Py have found success doing it, even ones using custom engines have not found it either as they've been mostly if not all cracked.

Reactions: burbero

Gammatroni

Jan 8, 2020
Just a 5min update, woken up by Azel and hearing her shittalk the MC as usual, learning new spells with Ghost, visiting the demon family (redheads you meet at the college) and hearing more shittalk from Azel...that's it
Yup dissapointing. And is it only me or models got changed? For worst in my opinion, huge asses and tits and tiny weists, skin on them look older and less natural and generally those images look worst then before? Or is it only me?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yup dissapointing. And is it only me or models got changed? For worst in my opinion, huge asses and tits and tiny weists, skin on them look older and less natural and generally those images look worst then before? Or is it only me?
Yep the models look worse, already noticed it the last update where he changed Emma...looked way better before imo.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Just a 5min update, woken up by Azel and hearing her shittalk the MC as usual, learning new spells with Ghost, visiting the demon family (redheads you meet at the college) and hearing more shittalk from Azel...that's it
really? I didnt even get the spells part lol

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
I don't like the new image compression, the quality drop was too much. They would have left it as it was in the previous updates.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
really? I didnt even get the spells part lol
Well, Ghost urges the MC to read the spellbock to learn new spells and to get stronger...no idea if he actually learned anything. Well except that crap about bringing the dead girl back (i really couldn't care less about her)...even less the the shit the demon girl says about loving her.

Reactions: Don Sucio
3.40 star(s) 77 Votes