Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Made a quick WT Mod for the game (got a suggestion for that, mostly it's showing the points you can get in choices + some more game settings)

Jan. 27, 2024
Info: not at home most of the time the next days (accident in the family).
Therefore don't know when I can check the update.

Edit: did a quick check, the update is quite short (and only two not meaningful choices)
I therfore squeezed the Mod/port update in

Download Mod v6.0 (~1MB)
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v6.0 (~390MB)
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2673998 View attachment 2673999 View attachment 2674000 View attachment 2674001 View attachment 2674005 View attachment 2674006
Hope your family is OK KoGa

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
the only thing I can think of is dev is either ignoring mistakes or just being lazy with writing
It's not only writing which is getting worse (and full of inconsistencies) just look at the renders, the models were once a good point of the game...now, not so much.

gokitan

Oct 5, 2018
Made a quick WT Mod for the game (got a suggestion for that, mostly it's showing the points you can get in choices + some more game settings)

Jan. 27, 2024
Info: not at home most of the time the next days (accident in the family).
Therefore don't know when I can check the update.

Edit: did a quick check, the update is quite short (and only two not meaningful choices)
I therfore squeezed the Mod/port update in

Download Mod v6.0 (~1MB)
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v6.0 (~390MB)
Workupload -

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2673998 View attachment 2673999 View attachment 2674000 View attachment 2674001 View attachment 2674005 View attachment 2674006
Love ya! hope its nothing serious and that everything goes well.

leros147

Aug 25, 2019
No wonder everything is filled with complaints again; they released the update. Otherwise, everyone would stay silent.
They complain as if they were Patreons...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Pathetic.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Really disappointed, this is one of the few games i was thinking for buy a subscription in Patreon but after the chapter 5 and now this... hell no, i don´t want to spend my money in this now...

It is a pity, the game had many potential, with an original theme and interesting plot but now we have deformed girls and a story without conecctions with the Mc we saw in the first chapter. I was very intrigued with this specifically for the religious theme, all the names and characters have conecction with the Bible and exist in this religion, something very good and exceptional for me but now is a disaster.

I hope the dev can redeem himself with the futures chapters or eventually get back and remake the story with a change in the way...

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
No wonder everything is filled with complaints again; they released the update. Otherwise, everyone would stay silent.
Pathetic.
you do realize the dev wasnt the one to 'release' it on this site right? lol

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Ill mention this post to whitebear in his discord but generally speaking he avoids this site according to him
That's generally a good approach to take, especially when developing your first project. Most people on this site are rather cruel and unhelpful with their disappointment in a project, but there are a rare few that point out legitimate issues that should be addressed to some extent.

the only thing I can think of is dev is either ignoring mistakes or just being lazy with writing
The most likely scenario is that the dev doesn't have any kind of editor. Writing mistakes, plot inconsistencies, and grammar aren't the main priority for the writer - they're main priority is transcribing the story in their head into text. If you've ever seen rough/first drafts of any kind of literature it's fairly common to see these mistakes plaguing the story. The editor is the one who points out grammar/spelling mistakes, and provides feedback regarding the structure of the story (i.e. Does the plot make sense? Is this character behaving according to their character sheet? etc.)

If Whitebear does decide to browse this thread, I highly recommend taking advantage of MIT OpenCourseWare. There are several free classes that teach you the tools necessary to become a skillful writer. This should also be helpful in creating a workflow for the writing the script.

Reactions: SDDA

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Pathetic.
so because we aren't subs to dev's patreon, we don't have the right to point out problems with the game? story goes from "exiled angel kills torturer" to "I wanna get drunk because the nice girl is gone". grammar is horrible, character models change every other update, MC has almost no growth, and if anyone makes even a single small complaint, guys like you say things like "you're getting it for free so stfu and enjoy"

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
so because we aren't subs to dev's patreon, we don't have the right to point out problems with the game? story goes from "exiled angel kills torturer" to "I wanna get drunk because the nice girl is gone". grammar is horrible, character models change every other update, MC has almost no growth, and if anyone makes even a single small complaint, guys like you say things like "you're getting it for free so stfu and enjoy"
Constructive comments from any are fair; even comments about the story drifting/not making sense, quality of renders or animations suffering, etc.

The things that make me roll my eyes and shake my head are when people start demanding changes, bitching about release times, bitching about the length of a release, or screeding about not making something optional, not allowing certain relationships, having or not having incest/ntr or other bullshit and they are just pirates, not patrons. Patrons can bitch about those things; pirates should keep their pie-holes shut.

Your mileage may vary.

Seeth....SEEEETH!!!! :LOL:

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 77 Votes