J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Given that? Wait for $1 on Patreon, $1 is almost nothing.
It is what it is, although it would greatly affect the dissemination of this VN.
Not sure, but for me it seems you must be even on level 3 / $10 per month to have access to the game
1704953597129.png

Dec 17, 2023
I agree its a derpy choice but its just the latest in a line of derpy choices and given what happened with his patreon I can even sorta understand where he's comin from.... doesnt mean I agree with it... but it is HIS project he can shoot it in the head if he wants to really.

Someone will probably pirate it once its in lower tiers and if he has the stupid login requirement someone else will crack it just because shit like that gets the people on this forum off it seems
It's a renpy game, most people can hack it. Decompile it online and search for the login. Save it as a .rpy file and done...

Reactions: Grelk

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
The patreon wouldn't make sense then.
Have seen that quite often that lowest tiers don't have officially access to the game. Maybe an added option from these devs for those already having the game (like us "pirates" here) but still wanting to spend a little money, I don't know. But have to agree that with this game it makes no sense since the dev do not want the game to get leaked.

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
Have seen that quite often that lowest tiers don't have officially access to the game. Maybe an added option from these devs for those already having the game (like us "pirates" here) but still wanting to spend a little money, I don't know. But have to agree that with this game it makes no sense since the dev do not want the game to get leaked.
The only sense I see in it, is to subscribe for the minimum to be informed, and pay the subscription of 10$ only the month the update comes out.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
The only sense I see in it, is to subscribe for the minimum to be informed, and pay the subscription of 10$ only the month the update comes out.
no sense in that since updates are few and far between. the last update was maybe 15 mins of content and most of that was boring imo. dev is milking subs in hopes of garnering enough attention that they can claim they made the next big game. there are better games on here compared to this one and this is coming for me who has constantly defended the game from criticism

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
no sense in that since updates are few and far between. the last update was maybe 15 mins of content and most of that was boring imo. dev is milking subs in hopes of garnering enough attention that they can claim they made the next big game. there are better games on here compared to this one and this is coming for me who has constantly defended the game from criticism
I'm not judging the content or defending it, just the existence of these lower tiers (Actually there are many authors who do the same), not everyone can pay every month 10$ (Another thing is whether it's worth it or not).
What doesn't seem right to me is that the game is only available in online version (or that's the intention of the developer), that seems to me a big fuck up.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I'm not judging the content or defending it, just the existence of these lower tiers (Actually there are many authors who do the same), not everyone can pay every month 10$ (Another thing is whether it's worth it or not).
What doesn't seem right to me is that the game is only available in online version (or that's the intention of the developer), that seems to me a big fuck up.
I didn't imply you were judging or defending. I was saying that dev is moving away from what got his game attention in favor of money. if we look at games from the past that are completed, they got their start here because someone uploaded them which got the devs subs which lead them to develop more games

Reactions: Mihawk_80

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
I didn't imply you were judging or defending. I was saying that dev is moving away from what got his game attention in favor of money. if we look at games from the past that are completed, they got their start here because someone uploaded them which got the devs subs which lead them to develop more games
Exactly, few devs are complaining that their games being leaked on f95, some other pirate sites BUTTT, they didn't understand that it's a big platform to advertise your game & many members will support them, sigh!!
Not everyone, I know few devs that their game leaked on here within 5 or 6 hours but they never complained/worry about it coz they know it's one of the best platform to advertise/keep earning money by attracting more peoples

Reactions: Mihawk_80

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
I understand what you are saying and you are right. Advertising is necessary. And I think it's a bad move on the part of the developer.
The thing is that I don't think he did it for money, now it will be very difficult for him to grow, because the game will reach much less people.
That said, you also have to be objective and part of the problem for me is that this forum is a double-edged sword, it's becoming more and more common to see games bombarded with bad reviews and comments just because it doesn't have the content someone wants. The game is not judged. And many devs get tired of giving the game only to be showered with criticism or insults.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Then don't? No one is forcing you to pay. Most people pay for an update when it comes out....

There are tons of games and dev's that have lower tiers without having access to the game, it's just a way to support the dev and say thanks if you can't afford anything more...because there isn't an update every month.

Another critical subject is the login system. As I've discussed in previous dev logs, I planned to introduce a login screen to our game and pair it with the Patreon API. This idea became appealing, especially after issues with the game being leaked. To update you on the progress, I've successfully established the system! However, I haven't moved to the testing phase yet. Therefore, I can't definitively comment on how efficiently it will operate or what potential issues may arise.
But I want to share an important detail here: As you know, the Ren'Py platform is quite vulnerable to exploitation due to the transparency of its codes. That's why I've managed to compress the game files into a single .exe format. This method prevents direct access to the codes, significantly hindering any bypass of the login system.
The critical point regarding the login system is this: if things don't go as planned and the system doesn't perform as expected, unfortunately, I may have to postpone the game's release date slightly. If the system doesn't work at all as we want, we will have no choice but to revert to the old way and release the new chapter without any login system, just as we did with previous chapters.
The dev said they were contemplating an online only version.

It is pretty obvious dev doesn't care about whether people get a free/public version anymore, and nothing will change their minds, no matter how much people give the spiel about " reaching a bigger audience".......it's had public and leaked versions since 2021, it's pretty much reached its audience...

The game isn't that popular, and never has been, it's been going since 2021, dev is barely making $500/m, that's barely rent/house payment now-a-days...

Not sure why so many want a entirely untested beta release anyway...

Last edited:
Reactions: Grelk and linkinn

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
Then don't? No one is forcing you to pay. Most people pay for an update when it comes out....

There are tons of games and dev's that have lower tiers without having access to the game, it's just a way to support the dev and say thanks if you can't afford anything more...because there isn't an update every month.
I wasn't criticising it, in my previous message I was justifying the low tiers, in fact that's what I do. I can't pay 10$ to the 15 devs I support every month.
When I said if it's worth it or not, I didn't mean to say that the game is not worth it, but that everyone has to decide if it's worth it or not to pay for it.
Sorry, English is not my first language and I may not express myself as well as I want to.

Last edited:
Reactions: shadow_steve3395

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
This game got my curiosity in the beginning, the thematic about demons and angels is a strange theme an i like it. The beginning was good, interesting , dark and promising... then this become a college game, i didn´t like it in the beginning but then i thought it could be interesting to have a college divided between demons and angels and our Mc having so much power could be good enought, but then again another change with Ghost controlling us, i would prefer our personalities were only in our mind but Ghost controlling our body can be interesting for the trama so okay... And then the last change in the bodies, i hate them so much :ROFLMAO: , the renders are good but the change in the bodies are extreme for me, i can´t be attracted to them, these tits and asses are too big for me, but this is only my taste.

The only thing i consider is a big error are the constants allucinations with the girl dead (i don´t remember her name), i think is impossible to love someone so much in such little time so i don´t understand the obsession from our Mc with her...

This game has (or had) potential, now i´m not sure... i will be waiting for a new chapter but if the bodies are so damn big and the story continue like this maybe i will jump out the boat.

Sevaroq

Jan 6, 2021
Decided the spoil myself and check the thread, it seems Inessa really is gone? A most heinous act to put on the reader that wishes to immerse themself in such a (seemingly) power fantasy.

Regardless if she's brought back, it seems like it'd only be due to fan service. Nyks should be held accountable and delivered swift judgement. Hopefully the story is redeemable in itself.

Also, why wouldn't the MC say his goodbyes before going on such a trek to the Northern Kingdom? How unfortunate.

Reactions: Grelk
3.40 star(s) 77 Votes