3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Simons93 yes i have the same crash when i win the game with this error: ScriptError: could not find label 'cq_4ex_1r_won' or when i loose "cq_4ex_1r_lose".

Edit:I have looked into the files and for me there give it 2 files with this.The first is the symon.rpy file that is for the mini game but he give a call command that is is the script_03.rpy file.And for me is the wired thing that no file have a command for the crash names.So i would say don´t make this game.have you ever played the minigame before the crash came?

Edit 2: I have a theory.But i´m not a programmer so i don´t know.I write it better in the spoiler otherwise there is too much text here

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Can anyone make a signature of this game or at least tell me if there's a way to copy a signature from someone else?

If there's a way to copy, @Aorrta has a really nice sig.

Simons93

Apr 15, 2018
@Simons93 yes i have the same crash when i win the game with this error: ScriptError: could not find label 'cq_4ex_1r_won' or when i loose "cq_4ex_1r_lose".

Edit:I have looked into the files and for me there give it 2 files with this.The first is the symon.rpy file that is for the mini game but he give a call command that is is the script_03.rpy file.And for me is the wired thing that no file have a command for the crash names.So i would say don´t make this game.have you ever played the minigame before the crash came?

Edit 2: I have a theory.But i´m not a programmer so i don´t know.I write it better in the spoiler otherwise there is too much text here

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah my thought exactly...do you think it's gonna be fine i just start a new game?
Also, how do I open the command console?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Simons93 There is not diffenent when you start a new game because the crash comes after the 3 time when you play the minigame.I would say that you continue playing your game but do not play the mini-game anymore.To open the command console i know there is a file where you enable that but I just can not remember where the file is or what it's called

Edit ok i got it.you must go to The Family Secret [Ep2 v0.1.2.2p]\renpy\common
there is a file called 00console.rpy open it and search for config.console = False and change it to True but i don´t know why by me the console was direct to True.In the game you must the shift+o buttons use to open the console

haj

May 6, 2018
i
UE4 is not complicated if you work with it in static.
I want to make a game where the main character can move around freely in the locations. This is not difficult, considering that all models and textures are already available.
With CG sex scenes.
is there any walkthrough?

D

Deleted member 42

So just got the new version and i can't even start the game, gives me an error " error prasing script"

haj

May 6, 2018
how
Game looks very promising!
Thank you for taking your time to help us, at the F95zone -to understand your game better!

Cheers
- Twistty
how to call shannonn? please help

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes