3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Deceive you how? You aren't even a patron of his!
Get real man!
First of all, joke's on you, because I am.
Secondly he did deceive us all, mainly his paying supporters by making promises left and right which he never kept. Do I really need to remember you about the whole fiasco with the timer on his site?
Or weren't you around back then "real man"? Making other uncalled for accusations in different threads perhaps ?

fenucci

Jul 1, 2018
I have tried that several times. And it's just the normal scenes. Are there any variable that needs to be changed?
Oh I'm sorry, not sure if any variable need to change. I just replied as in CG the images say: monday_morning

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
Oh I'm sorry, not sure if any variable need to change. I just replied as in CG the images say: monday_morning
Ah ok, Yeah i noticed that too. It seems that no event have those scenes in the live version. Not I could find anyway.

grhc

Oct 23, 2017
Don't ask me how as I've given up on this convoluted mess of a game but the furthest you can go with the girls are

Hooker: vaginal and anal sex in the car
View attachment 135860

Mom: fully naked semi-HJ on the couch (no climax)
View attachment 135862

Shannon: a weird BJ/HJ scene
View attachment 135863

Maybe someone who has a lot more patience than myself can elaborate how to get those scenes, as stated above it's not worth the hassle for me. Even though I think that the renders are absolutely top tier and unrivaled.
How do i get the clothes for yoga ?

zikegamer

May 19, 2018
upload_2018-8-24_1-59-40.png

i tried to change false to true to use the console command in the game but got this message, then when i tried switching it back to false this message came up again, any thoughts

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
View attachment 140253

i tried to change false to true to use the console command in the game but got this message, then when i tried switching it back to false this message came up again, any thoughts
You concatenated 2 lines. Something like:

blah blah false
blah blah blah 7

became
blah blah true blah blah blah 7

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes