3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Ntr - Sama

Mar 2, 2018
View attachment 49558

Hello there, I’m I’m the developer of the game Family Secret. This is a Visual Novel about a young man who, together with his mother, moves to another city. A new college, a new home, a new life. And new stories.
Updated: 07 / 28 / 2018
Developer/Publisher: and his
Censorship: No
Version: Ep2 v0.1.2.2p
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Windows: - - -
Compressed Version:

Mac: - - -

IX patch: | Fan-made
Thanks @Lustgaming

View attachment 142174 View attachment 142177 View attachment 142178 View attachment 142176 View attachment 142175 View attachment 142179 View attachment 142180 View attachment 142181 View attachment 49559 View attachment 49560 View attachment 49562 View attachment 49563 View attachment 49564
I actually think that it's the best game in progress right now, and trust me i've play them all .true that there is too much empty time between events but i guess that's the purpose "to expand the game longer" . Except that, great game can't wait for the next upload, i even donate on his patreon.

Reactions: fz

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I actually think that it's the best game in progress right now, and trust me i've play them all .true that there is too much empty time between events but i guess that's the purpose "to expand the game longer" . Except that, great game can't wait for the next upload, i even donate on his patreon.
NO, not by the long shot imo !!!!

Reactions: Nameless King

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Is there a fix to the bathpeek bug? I get a crash, I've seen people say it's the i-patch, so why is a gamebreaking patch still on the front page?

Edit: So I've used this patch here

It fixes the no censor patch, I am not sure if this is "best" fix patch, if anyone got a better one.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
i reallu enjoy this one is when does part 3 come out?
Oh come on, are you really that lazy?
Read just one page back, you'll see the newest Patreon post from the dev which will answer all your questions.

Wingman666

Nov 24, 2017
Hello i stuck with Saturday night go to work, i go work but nothing happend and monday noon i talk to jerry nothing happend too, can someone help me what i missing??

RonnieH

Aug 7, 2018
Hello i stuck with Saturday night go to work, i go work but nothing happend and monday noon i talk to jerry nothing happend too, can someone help me what i missing??
"Yeah, you wake up, go to work, come home, eat dinner, go to bed and go to work. Just an average Joe."

GhostRider_X

May 3, 2018
If anyone wants to open the console then just use unren and enable the option for console after it is done go to the games folder look for unren-dev.rpy open it in notepad++ and remove the developer flag from there. Just keep the console one as true and that's it. If it still doesn't work then make sure the console flag has four spaces preceding it instead of two. Just add two more spaces to it.

The rollback and quick save work without any problems, I think the dev introduced some flags in the game for disabling developer's console and having a flag check for it in the scripts. Well that's what I got to.

sexymofos

Aug 30, 2018
hey can anyone tell me does this game have a good animation sex scene? i mean i video-like animation, not like DoD but like DMD?

Steve_Stifler21

Oct 18, 2017
I don't know if it just me or not but this game is so broken has so many Error codes how come no patch to fix this game yet cant even see staff members and can't click on half of the for some reason just glitchs out when u try talk to them even try use walkthrough and can't do half stuff says do walkthrough too many error codes game needs fixing

Davisow

Sep 27, 2018
Good to all, to win the game you have to play the mini games, which takes in the work computer? can not earn money otherwise, is that it is to enter the computer and no longer let me follow the story, no matter how I get out and come back, someone has happened ? :confused::confused:

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes