3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
Hey y'all, what's the difference between this and the Reloaded ver (story, gameplay, renders, character,..)? Should I try this 1st or just jump straight into the Reloaded one?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
txt skipping doesnot work. (it did but once) and unren just breaks the game.

waitaminute...is there any xxx content after intro/vn part? apart from parking lot whore

Last edited:

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
txt skipping doesnot work. (it did but once) and unren just breaks the game.

waitaminute...is there any xxx content after intro/vn part? apart from parking lot whore
As a general rule of thumb: ignore anything made by Aorrta. He's notorious for disbanding projects to start a new one within 3-4 releases. If there even is any x-rated content in a realease, then there's a 50% chance that it'll be random-black-dude banging the chick who was presented as your primary LI. Sadly, there are a few "developers" like that, so do be careful before you run to any patreon to support them: do investigate whether a developer has actually released anything.
Good thing downloads here are free.

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
As a general rule of thumb: ignore anything made by Aorrta. He's notorious for disbanding projects to start a new one within 3-4 releases. If there even is any x-rated content in a realease, then there's a 50% chance that it'll be random-black-dude banging the chick who was presented as your primary LI. Sadly, there are a few "developers" like that, so do be careful before you run to any patreon to support them: do investigate whether a developer has actually released anything.
Good thing downloads here are free.
He has now
PATRONS
Naive people :FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: tomeczek32100

Unveil

May 19, 2021
He has now
PATRONS
Naive people :FacePalm:
I go for $2 every few months just to check. 29th of march he posts sneak peeks and "releasing in a few days". 31st of april an apology and saying hes waiting for a transfer? As soon as he gets it he will "immediately" release the episode, this was 5 days ago

• Haha
Reactions: tomeczek32100

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
I go for $2 every few months just to check. 29th of march he posts sneak peeks and "releasing in a few days". 31st of april an apology and saying hes waiting for a transfer? As soon as he gets it he will "immediately" release the episode, this was 5 days ago
Shut up and give my money back! - Imgur.gif

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
you also "check" on come inside from aorrta uhm i mean ttll? :D

_C43D_

Jan 15, 2019
Game looks promising, what version should i play this one or the remake one ? ill take it this one has more content i guess.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Game looks promising, what version should i play this one or the remake one ? ill take it this one has more content i guess.
I would say neither one since both seemed to be abandoned.
The dev keeps posting on pateron every 2-3 months so it does not get abandoned tag but the last update was a year ago on the remake.

Reactions: rogosh and _C43D_

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Better shot at wishing and hoping for a release of the remake versus the latter. Maybe we'll get lucky since the last update was around the holidays.

_C43D_

Jan 15, 2019
I would say neither one since both seemed to be abandoned.
The dev keeps posting on pateron every 2-3 months so it does not get abandoned tag but the last update was a year ago on the remake.
Well it doesnt matter anyway both links for MEGA in both versions are down.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes