3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
Is this game 64bit?
Gosh i only have 32 bit on my laptop
Too bad i cant play this game
This game is almost abandoned. it isn't worth the download. the dev promised release on january 31th, february 14th, and then he gave himself one week off to work on it which means February 21st, after this he promised it on March 10th and now he's talking about March 20th. he never delivered and he'll never do. he's just a lazy liar.

D

Deleted member 443783

Seriously, if we ever get this game, I hope that the content will be soooo gooood that I will forever forget about sex and the outside world as well... But I doubt that this game will ever be released...

Jul 12, 2017
If it turns out that man is nothing but a crook should not be posted as they stand F95 to warn members not to give in to it? Has that ever happened? Is there a forum with warnings?

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Hi guys!
"The Secret: Episode Two" is released on March 22.
The game will be available on the site -

This time i think that the Dev will be faithful and will mantain the promise... and it will be a great update (let's say the first version)! 900 images for what the Dev has said (i remember the Dev's post in this discussion)

Reactions: 69ikani and Jansen

Toxx666

Feb 18, 2018
It's not
This time i think that the Dev will be faithful and will mantain the promise... and it will be a great update (let's say the first version)! 900 images for what the Dev has said (i remember the Dev's post in this discussion)
It's not 900 anymore. He added some, changes some scenes. to be precise, it's about a thousand pics.

Reactions: Wokeash

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Ah well, judging by all the previews.

Time for all of the raunchy content to be with new characters that nobody gives a fuck about.

Reactions: Barakas

ait123

Oct 29, 2017
I agree with u! the waiting will be worth it. Not 5-10 min gameplay like many other games here

Reactions: fz
D

Deleted member 443783

March 22nd... I hope the developer doesn't fuck up this time and this is the final date

Reactions: denzel888
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes