3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
Hi, thank you for replying. But could you please explain the solution more explicitly? What does it mean increasing the value at 12. Sorry that I still cannot make it...

"mom_bath_peek + = 12"

simply enter the value as described above without "

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
MC with Lola :unsure:?
Definitely Lola, can't tell if it's the MC or not though but it's probable?

This is assuming that the game's released before 2020 though and that there's an announcement on it. (For anyone wanting to defend this, Aorrta's record for communication and meeting deadlines has been quite awful. That's an understatement and the nice version of it)

Reactions: Furuichi Imadori

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Wtf is wrong with this dude, bois ... His renders are top notch, the story looks promising, gameplay needs some improvements ok but for a first timer it's a good start ... and then he gives a middle finger and a FU y'all with shitty promises and missing deadlines with no reason whatsoever :sneaky:. He could've easily become one of the big dogs but professionalism and respect for his patrons seem words he doesn't give a rat's ass about. Pitty, was really looking forward to some mother - son action or a nice mother - son - sis threesome :cry:

Reactions: lordofevilcr

gsmnrts

Dec 21, 2018
This Jerry guy, i can't find him on SATURDAY inside the office, and i'm pretty sure i was checking every rooms until Sunday Morning.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Well at least the thread was updated if the game isn't :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO: ... next "update" will be Dual Family with abandoned tag at least that milker won't get paid anymore for doing nothing. :sneaky:
You realise the 'on-hold' or 'abandoned' tags on this site are meaningless (no offense) with regards to the games actual state on Patreon? I recently got into a bit of a heated 'debate' with some of Kyles fans and then Kyle himself on his discord because he's taking the piss now, but, he WILL continue to get paid, no matter what it says on F95... lol

dx_boost

Mar 6, 2018
He won't be getting any new patrons coming from F95 I guess, which I think is good, may get the devs attention and possibly (hopefully) get more serious about the game.
Or at least lets people know the game really is abandoned.

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
You realise the 'on-hold' or 'abandoned' tags on this site are meaningless (no offense) with regards to the games actual state on Patreon
I was hoping he'll lose most if not all his patrons and then give himself "a reload" by starting to treat his project like a real professional should. It's his loss, because the game looks promising and he's renders are pretty good for a noob at this, but the shitty attitude won't bring more cash so it's safe to say it will soon be "officially" abandoned.

Reactions: dx_boost

yuriluv25

May 10, 2017
fuck i've been waiting so long for an update to this now i find out its abandoned, i really liked the renders in this and the story looked like it could of been decent

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Check his web page and you will see
Which was updated with the releasing coming "Soon". The same words he said in October and countless other times that he said about a release. The fact he still hasn't updated his Patreon after revamping his site should tell you all you need to know about him. Somehow, he managed to gain patrons despite all of this so I guess some people must really love his communication abilities? :LOL:

I did, but he hasn't been consistent with his announcements and thats why I said that.
Probably the understatement of the month when it comes to Aorrta.

driverman

Nov 12, 2018
Which was updated with the releasing coming "Soon". The same words he said in October and countless other times that he said about a release. The fact he still hasn't updated his Patreon after revamping his site should tell you all you need to know about him. Somehow, he managed to gain patrons despite all of this so I guess some people must really love his communication abilities? :LOL:

Probably the understatement of the month when it comes to Aorrta.
Just ask him for his phone number and call him. It's easier, he will tell you what's happening!

Reactions: Nameless King
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes