Ren'Py The Family Uncut [v2.0] [volcanavius]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Completely stuck after getting the message "(I think it's time to find out just what I can do.)" in the upstairs hallway. Ironic. Nobody's in any of the known locations (Store and Diner). Store is closed, diner says "(We just ate.)", there're nobody in any of the rooms, can't find any interactable objects other than in the bathroom (they aren't passing the time), clicking the desk in MC's room isn't doing anything, although it is lit up when I hover over it.

Why isn't this a VN? And why does it have the VN label and the sandbox tag at the same time? Isn't that a straight up contradiction?
Go to look out point

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Yes the Graphics suck. But that could be over looked. But the story SUCKS as well. With both being SUCK what is the point of playing.

Reactions: Dorf56

Sovereign

Jun 8, 2017
the girl that works at the store will take you there during your date with her. It is a brown spot on the map above your house.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you mean that patch, it's non-interactable, and the store girl only took me to the diner so far. Dunno' how to trigger the date.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
What happened here BaasB ?

Abandoned Tag needed and make a new one for the Special Edition or change this Thread up for the Special Edition and make a Spoiler for the "Old Version" in the OP to have both Versions available. :unsure:

Edit: The developer wants to leave itch.io. 1.2 onwards will be on his Subscribe.star Account:

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes