5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Yaoi_lover96

Feb 23, 2020
Hello i need some help pls
I reach the Lust to 30 and i cant get it reach to 50 i try different affection is kept reducing affection anyone knows how pls

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
New patch with added ending for bully and gift scenes for the professor and the police.

Download links: - -

Patch note can be found here:

Enjoy and Onion's out!

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
New patch with added ending for bully and gift scenes for the professor and the police.

Download links: MEGA - DRIVE -

Enjoy and Onion's out!
I wonder if it's literal watersport or something else... I like water. There's no such thing as too much water~

• Haha
Reactions: onionlover

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The new bully's ending is nice. It was one I was expecting originally.

The gifts scenes were good too.
For the professor, it's unavailable if we've reached the mail we have to send part.
For the policeman, it would be better if it's mentioned that we have to buy them each time. And they don't appear in the inventory. Also, it's conflicting with the bully's ending.

As for the other scenes, either I'm on the wrong path and I'll see them when I'm ready or I'm just an idiot, sorry.

To find everything, I did the professor storyline again and found a coding error left after the first blowjob :
1693578264493.png

Good continuation.

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Hello.

The new bully's ending is nice. It was one I was expecting originally.

The gifts scenes were good too.
For the professor, it's unavailable if we've reached the mail we have to send part.
For the policeman, it would be better if it's mentioned that we have to buy them each time. And they don't appear in the inventory. Also, it's conflicting with the bully's ending.

As for the other scenes, either I'm on the wrong path and I'll see them when I'm ready or I'm just an idiot, sorry.

To find everything, I did the professor storyline again and found a coding error left after the first blowjob :
View attachment 2895257

Good continuation.
Thanks again for the detailed report!

Reactions: Oliz82

Survivor1000

Sep 23, 2017
Is this game purely focused on male/gay or is it or will it be have other content like lesbian or even straight content? Just curious about it!

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
No i play on my laptop, with Chrome
Make sure that you don't change the directory, move or renames any folder or file. If redownloading or reextracting the zip and it still doesn't work, then maybe switch to a different browser like Edge or Firefox.

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
New patch with new character - Construction Worker.

Download links: - -

Enjoy and Onion's out!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheFamilysCurse-0.8.1a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
We're doing a funding run! !​

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The new update is good and the construction worker is nice. The ending left me sad.
And I don't have any save slot left :cry:.

By the way, we can steal his underwear infinitely.

And above all, take care of yourself.

Good continuation.

• Haha

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Hello.

The new update is good and the construction worker is nice. The ending left me sad.
And I don't have any save slot left :cry:.

By the way, we can steal his underwear infinitely.

And above all, take care of yourself.

Good continuation.
Thanks for the feedback.

I decided to break immersion and let everyone steal his underwear indefinitely because probably some of you guys would prefer to do it over and over again. :ROFLMAO:

How to get the construction worker to hate me?
With the public patch, that route is not included yet. If you have access to my patreon then you need to steal 3 of his underwear, start the first fuck and wait 3 days for the hate path to begin.

• Haha
Reactions: Oliz82

saracen

Nov 18, 2021
Thank you. I have access to your patreon. May i suget another way to make money in the game (when going to work you can't progres the school. Maybe something at night like the shop or even erands or ask Papa for allowance if he like yo much and you helps at the house.

HenryVIII

Jun 4, 2017
I haven't played the game for some updates and I really like the new content, especially the construction worker.
Is the cop story bascially over or is it possible to meet him again?

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Thank you. I have access to your patreon. May i suget another way to make money in the game (when going to work you can't progres the school. Maybe something at night like the shop or even erands or ask Papa for allowance if he like yo much and you helps at the house.
Next patch, I'll introduce a new way to generate money for sure.
I haven't played the game for some updates and I really like the new content, especially the construction worker.
Is the cop story bascially over or is it possible to meet him again?
For now, his story is finished-ish. I don't consider the campaign as his story though. Maybe, there'll be a new storyline to explore more of his character and add a more in-depth romance / ending.

Reactions: panaeon
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes