5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

greenarrow02

Sep 20, 2021
That password is for watching the gallery mid-playthrough and it is only available for my patrons. Otherwise, it doesn't have any effect on the story nor contain any secret.

Hope that clears things up! :love:
Can you PLEASE tell us where did you find this scene? Or who is in it? :love: c xbxxb.png jbmn.png hvmbkhm.png

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Just letting everyone know the 0.6 patch is up.

You can download it here: - -

The patch note can be found here:

Enjoy and Onion's out!

Last edited:

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I don't know what to feel about this update. I'm not into spanking and I couldn't appreciate the professor's personality that much but the evolution of the storyline and their relationship as well as good photos/videos was nice.
There seems to be only one way to progress (why must we behave like a brat to trigger the next level?) and not the usual good and bad ones (outside the endings), though I forgot it was already like this with the bully. I was perplexed by the interdiction to cum due to our curse but it seems to pose no problem as long as we don't interact with father and brother. Since my last save contains every possibility (I didn't give the powder to the bully yet), it was difficult to be on time at the beginning depending on the order of the day (it becomes irrelevant when we can come as we please).
The cleanliness stat is interesting. It could have been introduced before with Rob on the good path. And it needs a new mission from the Eastern Medicine Shop to make it more manageable. Also, taking a shower is already available before being asked to do it and serves no purpose since we don't have the appropriate stat.

On a side note, when I downloaded the MEGA link in your last message, it was the previous version if you didn't correct it yet. Zippyshare was fine.

Good continuation.

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Hello.

I don't know what to feel about this update. I'm not into spanking and I couldn't appreciate the professor's personality that much but the evolution of the storyline and their relationship as well as good photos/videos was nice.
There seems to be only one way to progress (why must we behave like a brat to trigger the next level?) and not the usual good and bad ones (outside the endings), though I forgot it was already like this with the bully. I was perplexed by the interdiction to cum due to our curse but it seems to pose no problem as long as we don't interact with father and brother. Since my last save contains every possibility (I didn't give the powder to the bully yet), it was difficult to be on time at the beginning depending on the order of the day (it becomes irrelevant when we can come as we please).
The cleanliness stat is interesting. It could have been introduced before with Rob on the good path. And it needs a new mission from the Eastern Medicine Shop to make it more manageable. Also, taking a shower is already available before being asked to do it and serves no purpose since we don't have the appropriate stat.

On a side note, when I downloaded the MEGA link in your last message, it was the previous version if you didn't correct it yet. Zippyshare was fine.

Good continuation.
Thanks for the comment and I completely how some parts of this patch may not be everyone's cup of tea. ;)

I'll fix the link in my last comment.

Reactions: Oliz82

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Cant wait for the continuation with the professor and also I forgot to ask is the police also one of the new characters that is coming in the game after the professor cant wait to find out what have you planned for that police hope he will be super dominant with the main character

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: onionlover

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Thanks for the comment and I completely how some parts of this patch may not be everyone's cup of tea. ;)
Sorry for not being helpful this time.
Well, the professor's storyline is similar to the bully's one but I couldn't feel anything emanating from him while there was some sort of love coming from the bully. That's what is trully preventing me from entering it.

Good continuation.

• Red Heart

eggplantq

Aug 13, 2019
Anyone have a save of all the scenes in gallery unlocked? I know it goes against the goal of the game but I dont have the time to unlock everything...

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Pop in to let everyone know V0.6.1 is up.

Download links: - -

A bit more details about the patch can be found here:

Enjoy and Onion's out!

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

It's the second time after the bully storyline that you made the part 2 of one character interesting when it wasn't previously.

At first, I thought my old save didn't work since it took me more than a week to find out why it didn't go well (the fucking scene was already there though it wasn't triggered before...). Once again, thanks for the hints in objectives.
After that, I had the impression the progression was taking more time than it should because patience and lust were maxed but more days were necessary to trigger the next step.
The background you revealed was touching. The sister was really annoying. The bdsm was soft so it was nice. The plot twist at the end was amusing, whether our move and the decision that follows.

Also, sometimes he was asking no cumming or taking a shower (I didn't see for the buttplug) while I was lecherous all day (since he made me cum last time) and took a shower just before meeting him and it seemed strange.

By the way, for his house, you should indicate it will appear on the map at the right time because, since I couldn't find it, I thought he would bring us there from university the first time.

So, in the end, while I'm not into most of the kinks, particularly a master/slave relationship, you made this storyline in a way it was still enjoyable for me. Thanks.

Good continuation.

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Hello.

It's the second time after the bully storyline that you made the part 2 of one character interesting when it wasn't previously.

At first, I thought my old save didn't work since it took me more than a week to find out why it didn't go well (the fucking scene was already there though it wasn't triggered before...). Once again, thanks for the hints in objectives.
After that, I had the impression the progression was taking more time than it should because patience and lust were maxed but more days were necessary to trigger the next step.
The background you revealed was touching. The sister was really annoying. The bdsm was soft so it was nice. The plot twist at the end was amusing, whether our move and the decision that follows.

Also, sometimes he was asking no cumming or taking a shower (I didn't see for the buttplug) while I was lecherous all day (since he made me cum last time) and took a shower just before meeting him and it seemed strange.

By the way, for his house, you should indicate it will appear on the map at the right time because, since I couldn't find it, I thought he would bring us there from university the first time.

So, in the end, while I'm not into most of the kinks, particularly a master/slave relationship, you made this storyline in a way it was still enjoyable for me. Thanks.

Good continuation.
In regards to his request of you, to keep it in the same theme as bdsm-lite, I don't really want to impose too many restrictions at the same time. It may feel a bit strange if you think about it hard enough, but that is the cost to make the game less frustrating and more enjoyable to everyone.

Great feedbacks as always.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Today, I replayed the professor storyline and there was a little error after the first blowjob :
1681932445935.png

The same with the regular one too :
1681933491914.png
And after the first fuck :
1681933923948.png
After the first visit at his house :
1681934850641.png
Those last 3 ones are the same sentence so that could be the reason.

Maybe there are others in previous storyline but that's all I found.

Good continuation.

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Hello.

Today, I replayed the professor storyline and there was a little error after the first blowjob :
View attachment 2558545

The same with the regular one too :
View attachment 2558601
And after the first fuck :
View attachment 2558613
After the first visit at his house :
View attachment 2558656
Those last 3 ones are the same sentence so that could be the reason.

Maybe there are others in previous storyline but that's all I found.

Good continuation.
Oh yea, that bug is noted but I forgot to fix it in the latest patch. Will probably get solved in the next one hopefully soon.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes