5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

You did an amazing job with a storyline darker than usual. All the endings were heavy, even the good one (well, I still have to try the bad ending like always). With everything you added recently, it's starting to make the sandbox part more alive. Great choice with Landon Conrad, I'm interested in what you have thought for his path (the dealer too but I don't see more than casual sex scenes with him). Also, does not taking the journal prevent us from unlocking the police station definitely?
The side quest doesn't seem to work properly : I asked father one time and brother 2 times and she still refuses to give it. Did I miss something? It works fine if we give the 300$ though. On a side note, since it's a magical item, shouldn't it lose its effect after some time?
The mini game is fine (too easy, normal and too hard), though it's a little annoying that one error only can suppress the tips (well, it's not that much of a gain but a reward/an appreciation for making a good job).

It's possible to work before 9:00 again (cf files).
Also, going back on an old save leads to lots of errors.

1672369357911.png
Some of the storylines are on the same line in the objectives.

Sorry, I don't seem to be able to trigger new episodes at the university after the first conversation
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For more information on what you have to do for a specific route, use the "objectives" button on the left and click on the storyline you need tips to advance further.

Good continuation.

• Red Heart
Reactions: onionlover

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
You did an amazing job with a storyline darker than usual. All the endings were heavy, even the good one (well, I still have to try the bad ending like always). With everything you added recently, it's starting to make the sandbox part more alive. Great choice with Landon Conrad, I'm interested in what you have thought for his path (the dealer too but I don't see more than casual sex scenes with him). Also, does not taking the journal prevent us from unlocking the police station definitely?
Thanks for the compliment! Glad to see my risk worked out for the best with many players. :love:

I'm a little bit on the fence about the police since I have 2 rough draft for how the story would proceed but we shall see.

For now, not taking the journal will block your path to the police station because I don't want to clutter the UI too much. In the future if the story features the place heavily, there will be other ways to unlock it.

The side quest doesn't seem to work properly : I asked father one time and brother 2 times and she still refuses to give it. Did I miss something? It works fine if we give the 300$ though. On a side note, since it's a magical item, shouldn't it lose its effect after some time?
About the quest, the only thing that I can think of is that you didn't take the flash drive from the dad to give it to her. Additionally, you need to wait until the next day for him to finish doing the taxes and then talk to him again in order to get that flash drive. Make sure that both of their affection to you are 21+, else they won't help you.

No, the effect won't expire because there are a lot more stuffs to do now in the game. I want to extend the sleep and hunger timer to make it less annoying for players. In the future I may add another one like this too when it gets a little too big.

It's possible to work before 9:00 again (cf files).
Oh yeah, my bad. You now can only work from 08:00 to 12:00 but I forgot to change it in the text. I'll fix it next patch.

Were they all game-breaking bugs? Did they happen consistently? I appreciate it if you can give me some more details about the bugs such as screenshots and when it happened, etc.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Oliz82

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Thanks for the answers.

Thanks for the compliment! Glad to see my risk worked out for the best with many players. :love:

I'm a little bit on the fence about the police since I have 2 rough draft for how the story would proceed but we shall see.

For now, not taking the journal will block your path to the police station because I don't want to clutter the UI too much. In the future if the story features the place heavily, there will be other ways to unlock it.
As long as there is a way to unlock the police station when needed for another storyline, then it's fine. You can also change it in the future if needed.

About the quest, the only thing that I can think of is that you didn't take the flash drive from the dad to give it to her. Additionally, you need to wait until the next day for him to finish doing the taxes and then talk to him again in order to get that flash drive. Make sure that both of their affection to you are 21+, else they won't help you.
You were right. I didn't think I had to talk to dad a second time :oops:. Sorry...

No, the effect won't expire because there are a lot more stuffs to do now in the game. I want to extend the sleep and hunger timer to make it less annoying for players. In the future I may add another one like this too when it gets a little too big.
Don't worry, it was just an idea. I'm always surprised when something is permanent without that much effort.

Oh yeah, my bad. You now can only work from 08:00 to 12:00 but I forgot to change it in the text. I'll fix it next patch.
No problem but we lose an hour of amplitude with this change (9 to 14 = 5 hours becomes 8 to 12 = 4 hours).

Were they all game-breaking bugs? Did they happen consistently? I appreciate it if you can give me some more details about the bugs such as screenshots and when it happened, etc.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good continuation.

• Red Heart

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
WAIT WAIT WAIT. Police??? Now you have my attention. Time to roll a new game.

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Hi all, if you encountered the below bug when playing from an old save, you can download the new V0.5.1c to fix it.

HTML ONLY (OVERWRITE THE HTML FILE IN THE V0.5.1B IN THE GAME FOLDER): ,

FULL: ,

bug.png

Canopus524144

Oct 13, 2018
What's that "Make up BJ/F@ck" scenes? and I'm so confused by the name at first.
I thought "Make up BJ/F@ck" as in getting-back-together-sex after break up or as a compensation for something.
Then I searched, turned out is about shooting all over the face? so it cover up the face like a "Make up"? defiantly a "ahh I see" moment
Still, how do I get it? :unsure:

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
What's that "Make up BJ/F@ck" scenes? and I'm so confused by the name at first.
I thought "Make up BJ/F@ck" as in getting-back-together-sex after break up or as a compensation for something.
Then I searched, turned out is about shooting all over the face? so it cover up the face like a "Make up"? defiantly a "ahh I see" moment
Still, how do I get it? :unsure:
Make up scenes happen during the beginning of the throuple storyline. When they catch you have sex with the other and you have to "make it up" to them by giving them blowjobs or your ass.

Make up = make peace

hakubr

May 21, 2020
I just LOVE this game so much! Thanks for sharing it here with everybody! I'm loving the new updates!

Thanks for the new improvements! Story is going great! Please keep it up!

• Red Heart

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

It was a really nice update. Extension of the locations, new repeatable and kinky sex scenes outside the character's specific place and more content for minor characters. Plus, the scenes themselves were very good.

Some remarks :
We can join brother at the gym before giving him the jockstrap.
If we have already read Chris's diary, it's useless for the side event to start since we can't talk to him anymore and give him the pen. Furthermore, only 2 of the 4 endings allow the game to continue (prison and Chris' suicide).
It could be interesting if there's a change in the dialogs the second time like Rob's jogging. Shouldn't training with brother at the gym when Rob is working out as well induce some tension (sorry , maybe I'm thniking too much)?
Shouldn't the help we provide the eastern medicine shop be done during working hours? For example, if we ask brother after 22:00, it's available though the store is closed.
Since you continued adding new locations, you should reorganize the map. Having all the locations each one above the others is leading to a useless scrolling, even more if you pursue the city's expansion. Also, with the sanbox becoming more concrete, I hope you'll consider adding some random events in the future.

Good continuation.

• Red Heart

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
We can join brother at the gym before giving him the jockstrap.
Oh yea, that was an oversight on my part.

If we have already read Chris's diary, it's useless for the side event to start since we can't talk to him anymore and give him the pen. Furthermore, only 2 of the 4 endings allow the game to continue (prison and Chris' suicide).
Yea, I get your point, but there isn't any better workaround that I can think of because most of his endings are irreversible so to speak.

Shouldn't training with brother at the gym when Rob is working out as well induce some tension (sorry , maybe I'm thniking too much)?
That could be interesting, but I do think maybe later I can do some sort of character X character throuple story again without the typical pair of dad & bro.

Shouldn't the help we provide the eastern medicine shop be done during working hours? For example, if we ask brother after 22:00, it's available though the store is closed.
It's logical but I think this is just a silly little quest so I didn't see any point pushing for more realism - also let's just all pretend everyone works 24/7, lol.

Since you continued adding new locations, you should reorganize the map. Having all the locations each one above the others is leading to a useless scrolling, even more if you pursue the city's expansion. Also, with the sanbox becoming more concrete, I hope you'll consider adding some random events in the future.
Yea, I'll redo the outside formatting for much less scrolling in the next patch very soon. I'll keep the random events in mind in the future if the stories permit.

Thanks again. :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Oliz82

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Thanks a lot for the answers.

It's logical but I think this is just a silly little quest so I didn't see any point pushing for more realism - also let's just all pretend everyone works 24/7, lol.
I tend to apply my logic when the situation is close to reality, so sorry for that. Some players may not even try if they have the same train of thoughts as me, that's why I pointed it out. I just indicate what's strange in my replies but yeah, it all depends on feasability, the game's world, the time you have and above all what you want the game to be.

By the way, I forgot to mention that the library assignment at the college library for Chris can be done on saturday and sunday (which shouldnt be possible knowing college is closed those days). And thanks for leaving the library's scene when the ending allows it, it's a nice touch.

Good continuation.

• Red Heart

Lonelyorc

Jul 13, 2020
I haven't played for a while, now I want to try the new updates, can someone share the password after seeing the commercial on TV?

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
I haven't played for a while, now I want to try the new updates, can someone share the password after seeing the commercial on TV?
That password is for watching the gallery mid-playthrough and it is only available for my patrons. Otherwise, it doesn't have any effect on the story nor contain any secret.

Hope that clears things up! :love:

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes