5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

eggplantq

Aug 13, 2019
Blocking us from editing simple stuff like money just to sell your patreon cheats is pretty rude imo.

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Blocking us from editing simple stuff like money just to sell your patreon cheats is pretty rude imo.
In my own perspective, I'm just being fair to my patrons, that's all. In the message to the people who edit, I also don't even ask anyone to come and support me.

Other games such as Spacecorps XXX and Medieval Times, they have exclusive scenes that you have to pay / become a patron to access, but my game doesn't. To be honest, I pondered for a moment if I should do patreon-password protected scenes or not but decided against it, because I feel like that is a much heavier restriction to the public.

Additionally, I'm making the game less frustrating for all players:
  • Next public patch, there will be an introduction of a quest that extends the sleep and hunger counter.
  • I'm going to introduce a new way to make much more money in the next-next public patch also.
Lastly, I totally understand your feeling and still hope that you still give the story a chance because it's quite different to the other characters before.

Last edited:

eggplantq

Aug 13, 2019
In my own perspective, I'm just being fair to my patrons, that's all. In the message to the people who edit, I also don't even ask anyone to come and support me.

Other games such as Spacecorps XXX and Medieval Times, they have exclusive scenes that you have to pay / become a patron to access, but my game doesn't. To be honest, I pondered for a moment if I should do patreon-password protected scenes or not but decided against it, because I feel like that is a much heavier restriction to the public.

Additionally, I'm making the game less frustrating for all players:
  • Next public patch, there will be an introduction of a quest that extends the sleep and hunger counter.
  • I'm going to introduce a new way to make much more money in the next-next public patch also.
Lastly, I totally understand your feeling and still hope that you still give the story a chance because it's quite different to the other characters before.
Dont get me wrong, I absolutely adore the game and would support you on patreon if I had extra money but telling a person who doesnt have a lot of time and just wants to get to the spicy stuff "If you dont play the game normally I wont allow you to play at all and if you want to edit your stats you have to pay me money" isnt a great thing. Also because I had edited my previous save I have to start from the beginning and I have no way to go back to the point I was fast unless I pay for a cheat code. I hope you understand where Im coming from, yes I understand that people who support you should get something extra but locking the rest of us out isnt the way to do it imo.

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
"If you dont play the game normally I wont allow you to play at all and if you want to edit your stats you have to pay me money"
I'm sorry but where did I even say this? This is my message:

Onionlover here!

If you can read this, chances are you are trying to modify some core gameplay elements of the story to make it easier. Sadly, I have to lock you out from doing that.

You can press the back button on the top left to resume to the story.

Thanks so much for your understanding!

There is no mention of telling anyone to go and pay me money. And to be straight up with you, if I was more tech-savvy in the beginning and more aware, I would have implemented this editing block from the get-go, with or without the existence of Patreon. Many can testify for me that even in the beginning, I want my game to be quite punishing (especially with the no back arrow).

yes I understand that people who support you should get something extra but locking the rest of us out isnt the way to do it imo.
I'm just protecting their rights, that's all. I don't have a discord server or behind the scenes progress to show them (since I'm juggling between a full-time job and this, there aren't enough time) and that makes me feel guilty because the benefits aren't up to par compared to others. I'm doing this to ensure that they have actual meaningful benefits supporting me.

Also because I had edited my previous save I have to start from the beginning and I have no way to go back to the point I was fast unless I pay for a cheat code.
That's why my motto for creating games is horizontal development if you saw my post here before. Almost all my new stories are not heavily gated through hours and hours of prior stories, and I plan to keep them that way. I'm also tackling the money and needs issue to make it easier for regular players to progress. I'm pushing the new in-game money-making method priority way up and will make sure it arrives with the next public patch.

eggplantq

Aug 13, 2019
I'm sorry but where did I even say this? This is my message:

Onionlover here!

If you can read this, chances are you are trying to modify some core gameplay elements of the story to make it easier. Sadly, I have to lock you out from doing that.

You can press the back button on the top left to resume to the story.

Thanks so much for your understanding!

There is no mention of telling anyone to go and pay me money. And to be straight up with you, if I was more tech-savvy in the beginning and more aware, I would have implemented this editing block from the get-go, with or without the existence of Patreon. Many can testify for me that even in the beginning, I want my game to be quite punishing (especially with the no back arrow).
Thats understandable but options are always good to have and since you have a cheat button that when you click it it sends you to patreon I would say its fair to assume that you are insinuating that in that message, at least thats what I get from it...

I'm just protecting their rights, that's all. I don't have a discord server or behind the scenes progress to show them (since I'm juggling between a full-time job and this, there aren't enough time) and that makes me feel guilty because the benefits aren't up to par compared to others. I'm doing this to ensure that they have actual meaningful benefits supporting me.
For that you should probably ask your supporters, however most are just fine getting early access and supporting the creator. Also I would say comparing to others doesnt say much cause some people are greedy bastards, asking your community is much much better imo.

That's why my motto for creating games is horizontal development if you saw my post here before. Almost all my new stories are not heavily gated through hours and hours of prior stories, and I plan to keep them that way. I'm also tackling the money and needs issue to make it easier for regular players to progress. I'm pushing the new in-game money-making method priority way up and will make sure it arrives with the next public patch.
I said it before and Ill say it again: options never hurt anybody and as long as they are easy-ish to implement then there is no problem. Not everyone has the same playsyle and thats fine. I understand you have a vision about this game but letting people choose to make it easier or maybe even harder I dont think it would affect that vision at all.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I don't know what you did but all my saves were showing errors. So I had to restart everything. And now that I am going through the throuple again, I have this message :
1670700812992.png
I have 0 technical knowledge and I don't like using cheating options even present in the game (this game is so short that it's not even necessary). So why am I accused of cheating while I'm just playing the game normally? This made me lose any interest to go through the game further to see the update for the time being.

Good continuation.

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Hello.

I don't know what you did but all my saves were showing errors. So I had to restart everything. And now that I am going through the throuple again, I have this message :
View attachment 2226332
I have 0 technical knowledge and I don't like using cheating options even present in the game (this game is so short that it's not even necessary). So why am I accused of cheating while I'm just playing the game normally? This made me lose any interest to go through the game further to see the update for the time being.

Good continuation.
Hello, sorry for this issue. If you download the latest version here, it won't run into any problem:

PecsDickAss

Nov 14, 2020
I loved the game, but recent versions feel so punishing for doing absolutely anything. I either prioritize sleep, or try to build the relationship with the dad and brother. I either go to college, or work my ass off because the manager expects $50 of weed every week. And no matter what, you lose a lot of time with things like jerking off, or doing the laundry.

I used to love it, but now it feels like I'm always doing something wrong. It stresses me out and I can't bring myself to enjoy the new content

Reactions: onionlover

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
I loved the game, but recent versions feel so punishing for doing absolutely anything. I either prioritize sleep, or try to build the relationship with the dad and brother. I either go to college, or work my ass off because the manager expects $50 of weed every week. And no matter what, you lose a lot of time with things like jerking off, or doing the laundry.

I used to love it, but now it feels like I'm always doing something wrong. It stresses me out and I can't bring myself to enjoy the new content
I think you need to take it one at a time. Each character has their own system that you need to worry about, so don't take on too many stuffs.

Especially now that the gallery persists even after restarts, just do a playthrough to complete a specific route/character, ignore all the other characters. Once done, you can restart and work on another one.

I already implemented a new way to get money that can net you much higher pay working and there will be a new quest (basically free) that help extending your sleep and hunger timer for 8 hours.

Reactions: zaylan2013

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Thanks to your link, I finally tried the bully's route. It's less easy to follow so the hint system was useful here. Overall, it was good. For a bully, he was kinda cute in the non punishment route, though I wasn't expecting the blackmail nor the reason behind it. And I'm conflicted about the last event (accident or not, good question...). Like always, I have the bad route to try one day.

A little remark : even if we didn't sniff Rob's towel, the scene is available in the ending.

Hello, sorry for this issue. If you download the latest version here, it won't run into any problem:

Mega
Well, I usually download the new version when it's shared in the game's thread (by the dev or another member) or when the game appears in the latest updates. And I also download bugfix versions when it's mentioned (which wasn't the case here).
I hadn't suppressed the zipped version I had yet and it was v0.5d. With the v0.5f, the message disappeared and is replaced by an error (thanks back button).
If I had to suppose, it didn't like having father's and brother's jealousy going under 0 (well, if they are always in bliss, it's inevitable)

Good continuation.

• Red Heart
Reactions: onionlover

Zandrix215

Jun 5, 2022
Hey guys, v0.3 is out on my patreon. If you want to play it and support me as well please consider become a patron:

This patch will be public when the next one get released.

Throuple route:
  • Only accessible by having 45 affection and 50 lust for both character.
  • Removal of Lust/Affection/Suspicion upon entering this new storyline.
  • 1 good ending and 2 bad endings.
  • Adding a "quest" to change the bro schedule for a more suitable circumstance to develop a throuple relationship.
  • Jealousy:
    • Most sexual activities near the presence of the other main character will cause their jealousy go up.
    • There are ways for you to compensate to them to reduce the gain.
    • Reaching max will result a bad ending.
  • Throuple Acceptance (both share the same stat):
    • Reaching max to reach good throuple ending.
    • First 5 points, you can only increase by getting caught at home while they are not sleeping.
    • Every 5 point after, you can only increase by getting both character to cum during the Threesome scene.
Threesome scene:
  • Unlockable after you have been caught having sex while they are at home and not sleeping for 5 times (= 5 Throuple Acceptance points) and afterward talking to the bro.
  • Arousal:
    • Most of the actions will raise the arousal of each characters.
    • 2 - Erected / 4 - Cumming / 6 - In Bliss (which will give reduce 1 jealousy point from that character).
    • Getting both character to cum and reach 5 arousal is the requirement to get more throuple acceptance.
    • Failing to getting a character to cum - ie. not reaching 5 arousal - will result in a major jealousy gain.
  • Actions:
    • You can have 5 actions per scene and after that you will cum.
    • Finishing others actions do not count.
    • Will start off with those that only affect a single character.
    • After you reach a higher acceptance you will be able to perform more actions as well as one for multiple characters.
    • ALL of the multiple character actions require both of the characters to be in the erected state.
Side characters:
  • Restaurant manager:
    • Plays a part in your quest to change bro's schedule
    • 1 blowjob scene with specific requirement
  • Dealer - your local weed seller:
    • Plays a part in your quest to change bro's schedule
    • 1 blowjob scene with specific requirement
OK (Objective & Knowledge) Tab:

• A handy tab to give you hints / guide,
  • Always look at this if you're unsure what to do next.
Save update:
  • There is an Update Save button which is in the OK Tab that will update old save (only from 0.2.1a this time around) to be compatible with the new patch.
  • Old saves will cause a lot of errors without updating.
Let me know if you have any comments anywhere.

Thanks!
How can I unlock the threesome scenes where there are actually three of them in the media. I finished the game with perfect stats but didn't get those. Thanks!

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Thanks to your link, I finally tried the bully's route. It's less easy to follow so the hint system was useful here. Overall, it was good. For a bully, he was kinda cute in the non punishment route, though I wasn't expecting the blackmail nor the reason behind it. And I'm conflicted about the last event (accident or not, good question...). Like always, I have the bad route to try one day.
Guess you can learn about it in the next patch soon. ;)

A little remark : even if we didn't sniff Rob's towel, the scene is available in the ending.
That's strange... I'll see if it is a problem.

How can I unlock the threesome scenes where there are actually three of them in the media. I finished the game with perfect stats but didn't get those. Thanks!
You can follow the instructions of the Family Union quest in the Objectives under the character button.

The general gist of it:
  • Get both of their affection rate to maximum (45) and lust maximum (50)
  • Talk to the step-dad to begin the throuple story.
  • At this point, I recommend you do the Shifty Hooker quest to change the step-brother's shifts to the morning because all of the following steps require they are at home at the same time and you can catch them there in the evening.
  • At first, have sex (regular handjob, blowjob, fuck) with either of them to reach 5 acceptance.
  • Then, talk to the step-brother to begin the threesome scenes.
  • Right off the bat, there won't be many threesome interactions because they're still not used to with having sex with you in the presence of each other.
  • However, once you reach higher acceptance, you will unlock more choices during the scenes including the threesome options.

Reactions: Oliz82

Zandrix215

Jun 5, 2022
follow the instructions of the Family Union quest in the Objectives under the character button.

The general gist of it:
  • Get both of their affection rate to maximum (45) and lust maximum (50)
  • Talk to the step-dad to begin the throuple story.
  • At this point, I recommend you do the Shifty Hooker quest to change the step-brother's shifts to the morning because all of the following steps require they are at home at the same time and you can catch them there in the evening.
  • At first, have sex (regular handjob, blowjob, fuck) with either of them to reach 5 acceptance.
  • Then, talk to the step-brother to begin the threesome scenes.
  • Right off the bat, there won't be many threesome interactions because they're still not used to with having sex with you in the presence of each other.
  • However, once you reach higher acceptance, you will unlock more choices during the scenes including the threesome options.
I did all these, and I did get the threesome scenes where the MC alternate between the dad and the bro. I looked through the files and found MP4s where there were actually three of them involved. So my question is, why didn't I encounter those media despite having finished the game with perfect stats?

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
I did all these, and I did get the threesome scenes where the MC alternate between the dad and the bro. I looked through the files and found MP4s where there were actually three of them involved. So my question is, why didn't I encounter those media despite having finished the game with perfect stats?
If you are already at the threesome scene:

1. You have to get both of them hard by either choosing stroke them to hardness or caress & rim you
  2. You need to have their acceptance at 10 (for handjob) or 15 (for blowjob) or 20 (for dp or spitroast)

You can see the options as the picture below:

1.png

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Hi all, v0.5.1 is now in public, you can find the patch note here:

You can download it here:

Also, there will be a small gift in a day or two for you guys. Stay tuned! ;)

Last edited:
Sep 8, 2020
Hi all, v0.5.1 is now in public, you can find the patch note here:

You can download it here: MEGA

Also, there will be a small gift in a day or two for you guys. Stay tuned! ;)
Sorry, I don't seem to be able to trigger new episodes at the university after the first conversation

Sep 8, 2020
0.51版本中我没办法在第一次在大学遇到恶霸后继续触发新的剧情,无论我在什么时间到达大学都没有触发新的剧情。(我不知道这是不是我自己的问题)

我明白作者您需要赚钱并且要为自己的客户负责,但是我必须说:如果制作者想要在游戏中继续添加新的内容,现有的时间系统需要调整,玩家应该有更多的方式来解决饥饿,欲望与睡眠问题

另外,我真的很喜欢这个游戏

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Sorry, I don't seem to be able to trigger new episodes at the university after the first conversation
From your other comment, I think you went to the college to trigger new plot? That is not the correct place.

To continue the story, visit his house. Let me know if it works.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes