5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Just played through, the three-way route must be a brother and father's love and desire all satisfied before opening?
Yes, you have to have their affection & lust to the max in order to get to the opening of the three-way relationship. Afterwards, you will need to do the shift change brother quest because having both the dad & bro at the same time is important to proceed with the threesome scene.

Sep 8, 2020
Yes, you have to have their affection & lust to the max in order to get to the opening of the three-way relationship. Afterwards, you will need to do the shift change brother quest because having both the dad & bro at the same time is important to proceed with the threesome scene.
Thank you. Will there be a three person line that only needs to be opened by desire in the future?
未来会不会出现一条只需要欲望开启的三人路线

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Thank you. Will there be a three person line that only needs to be opened by desire in the future?
未来会不会出现一条只需要欲望开启的三人路线
Most likely yes, I will add some variations to the threeway in the future but not very soon.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I finally tried everything I missed and you did a fantastic job.

The throuple : I've only gone through the good ending (well, good ending, if that can be called like this with all the troubles they go through to stay together...). Once you understand the mechanism, it's easy to progress. And it was very exciting.

The restaurant manager's route : though he seems like a jerk at first, he was very cute once he invites us in his home. I was only able to go through the romantic path. There seems to be problems for the kinky one : I had to increase his manner more than 10 to unlock his house but, even so, I couldn't get the right scenes after that. Did I miss something?
What I saw was very arousing here too.

I quoted your message because you probably did something about the shift change that makes it useless. I could go through the throuple ending without changing brother's shift. Also, the option is available on the first day and you don't have to go through any family storyline and relationship to start and progress with the restaurant manager.

One remark : I know you don't have any content for the gym with father and brother but we could at least chat with them.

I tried again the drunk sex scene with brother at work and still no change :cry:.

I saw "console scenes" in the memories but what is it refering to because I would like to unlock them.

Good continuation.

Reactions: onionlover

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Thanks! I'm glad you liked the update that much. :D

The throuple : I've only gone through the good ending (well, good ending, if that can be called like this with all the troubles they go through to stay together...). Once you understand the mechanism, it's easy to progress. And it was very exciting.
When you reach the bad ending, it will not be bad per se because you will fall back to either the dad's (if the bro's jealousy is too high) or bro's (dad's jealousy) good endings.

The restaurant manager's route : though he seems like a jerk at first, he was very cute once he invites us in his home. I was only able to go through the romantic path. There seems to be problems for the kinky one : I had to increase his manner more than 10 to unlock his house but, even so, I couldn't get the right scenes after that. Did I miss something?
Actually, the manner is similar to affection, it is there to change the tones of the scenes and doesn't affect whether you can go to his house or not. If you want to see kinky scenes, get the manner to 1 - 10.

To unlock going to his home, your lust needs to be 16+.

I quoted your message because you probably did something about the shift change that makes it useless. I could go through the throuple ending without changing brother's shift. Also, the option is available on the first day and you don't have to go through any family storyline and relationship to start and progress with the restaurant manager.
It is possible to do the throuple without doing the shift change quest. However, if you want a much easier progression, you have to do it. Overall, it's your decisions, your choices matter and that's the beauty of it.

Yes, you can change the bro's shift / start the restaurant manager's story without having to unlock the throuple first because I want to give you as much freedom as possible.

One remark : I know you don't have any content for the gym with father and brother but we could at least chat with them.
That's a good point but I won't be able to add that in soon.

I tried again the drunk sex scene with brother at work and still no change :cry:.
That's strange, because I has been working well for me in the last few patch. Did you give him beer 2 times in a row 1 or 2 hours before he's going to work?

I saw "console scenes" in the memories but what is it refering to because I would like to unlock them.
That's the make-up sex during the beginning of the throuple story where the brother or dad caught you having sex with the other.

Also, if you want to do a full unlock run, I suggest you hold off that for now because the next patch (which will be released in probably 2 weeks) will have a new memories (gallery) system which persists through restarts and follows your saves. The current memories won't work with the new ones sadly.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Oliz82

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
未来会不会出现一条只需要欲望开启的三人路线
Can I ask a question on how to register an account on gamemale.com? I would like to, but I couldn't get through the first 8 questions step of the registration. If you can give me the answers, then it would be great! :D

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Thanks for the answers.

When you reach the bad ending, it will not be bad per se because you will fall back to either the dad's (if the bro's jealousy is too high) or bro's (dad's jealousy) good endings.
I was suspecting that much, with some bitterness for the jealous one.
But, since we're talking about the throuple, shouldn't the individual endings disappear when we start it? Because it kills the purpose, no?

Actually, the manner is similar to affection, it is there to change the tones of the scenes and doesn't affect whether you can go to his house or not. If you want to see kinky scenes, get the manner to 1 - 10.

To unlock going to his home, your lust needs to be 16+.
After seeing this, I retried and could get everything. Taking a shower was hindering the progress on the kinky path...

It is possible to do the throuple without doing the shift change quest. However, if you want a much easier progression, you have to do it. Overall, it's your decisions, your choices matter and that's the beauty of it.

Yes, you can change the bro's shift / start the restaurant manager's story without having to unlock the throuple first because I want to give you as much freedom as possible.
Then, I'm glad. After reading the changelog, I thought it was mandatory for the 2 storylines and so, there was a bug somewhere for me.

That's strange, because I has been working well for me in the last few patch. Did you give him beer 2 times in a row 1 or 2 hours before he's going to work?
I already said the same in rafter's thread but the idiot that is myself thought he had to make him drunk at work and not before work. And I must have expressed myself badly for not making you understand what I was saying. Sorry.

That's the make-up sex during the beginning of the throuple story where the brother or dad caught you having sex with the other.
Oh. I saw them then. But it should be integrated with the other memories for the throuple storyline.

As always, I forgot some things :
When sucking the manager at the restaurant, when sucking brother (fast food restaurant quickie) or either console scene (father's or brother's blowjob or fuck scenes), the horniness doesn't increase.
And a strange occurrence happened with father and brother in the bathroom at the same time (cf files).

Good continuation.

• Red Heart

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
我可以问一个关于如何在gamemale.com 上注册帐户的问题吗?我很想,但我无法通过注册的前 8 个问题步骤。如果你能给我答案,那就太好了!:D
谢谢!

Though, getting to level 2 is quite a lot of work as well. :eek:

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
But, since we're talking about the throuple, shouldn't the individual endings disappear when we start it? Because it kills the purpose, no?
I'm not really sure what you meant but you still see a bad ending if their jealousy's gets too high. After that bad ending, you will reach the individual good ending (not the throuple ones).

I already said the same in rafter's thread but the idiot that is myself thought he had to make him drunk at work and not before work. And I must have expressed myself badly for not making you understand what I was saying. Sorry.
No problem, don't beat yourself up. I'm always happy to help! :D

When sucking the manager at the restaurant, when sucking brother (fast food restaurant quickie) or either console scene (father's or brother's blowjob or fuck scenes), the horniness doesn't increase.
Because during those scenes, you don't cum. In any scene where you don't get to cum, the horniness won't get reset.

And a strange occurrence happened with father and brother in the bathroom at the same time (cf files).
This bug is indeed very strange and I'm not sure how you got there, but I'll look again.

Thanks for the detailed report again. <3

Reactions: Oliz82 and Kallumin

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
I just wanted to say that I really liked the threesome content. Juggling things so that your brother works the day shift instead, and then getting both of them together without triggering the jealousy threshold was a lot of fun.

• Red Heart

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
I just wanted to say that I really liked the threesome content. Juggling things so that your brother works the day shift instead, and then getting both of them together without triggering the jealousy threshold was a lot of fun.
Yes! That's what I had in mind - some sort of time & money management visual novel-esque. At first, I planned it to be like a puzzle game - where you try to get as many scenes unlocked as possible in a save but alas that was way too cruel to the players.

Next public patch, with the new gallery system, it will be a nice way to motivate people to replay the game to get all the scenes especially for the "achievement hunters".

Last edited:

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Thanks again.

I'm not really sure what you meant but you still see a bad ending if their jealousy's gets too high. After that bad ending, you will reach the individual good ending (not the throuple ones).
Well, I just find it strange that, if you start the throuple storyline, you can still "be his forever" with either of them the next interaction.
Though I understand that, when reaching the max jealousy for one of them, the game switch to the corresponding ending.

Because during those scenes, you don't cum. In any scene where you don't get to cum, the horniness won't get reset.
Oh. I thought the horniness meter was increasing each time cum was involved (whether you receive it, drink it or ejaculate).

Good continuation.

• Red Heart

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Hi all, v0.5 is now in public, you can find the patch note here:

You can download it here: MEGA

Also note that V0.5 only contains half of the story for this character so if you want the full one, you can support me by and get access to V0.5.1.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes