5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
onionlover Hey, thanks a lot! I joined your discord and I'll check out some of the games(I was also able to find some nice game through your search)!

Rafster
I wasn't looking specifically for incest content, just text-based gay games (as I said, my search showed me mostly straight games despite the 'gay' tag I added). I would like to check out your game when it comes out! Is there any way I can get notified when you launch it?
Here's what I do: Although it requires some time first, but works perfectly afterwards
Only use 'gay' as filter (or if you only want text-based, add that. If you don't want furry, exclude that tag)
But enable image view. 90% of the game you can tell right away from cover / screenshots if there's dedicated gay contents. If you find one, click "watch" on top right comer; If you find straight games, click "ignore thread".
As "gay" tag here used on even only tiny bit of M/M sex - even if it's Trap / Sissy / Femboy. :(

If you only want pure "gay" text-based games, then onionlover n Rafster pretty much covered all - there aint many out there :(
But then you'd miss out some great game with wide diversity, like Flexible Survival, Trials in Tainted Space
Or some dedicated gay game, but for reasons has minor hetero contents in, like Lustful Desires, Lust for Adventure.

Reactions: Rafster

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
But enable image view. 90% of the game you can tell right away from cover / screenshots if there's dedicated gay contents.
I usually just skip the ones with girls with huge balloon boobs on the preview pic, and then I check the thread. But you have a point there, there are some games with huge diversity, like lust for adventure or hornstown, which happens to be among my favorites... I don't exclude any tag EXCEPT loli and shota. But the preview images... oh man, sometimes they tell too much

Reactions: nackedsnake

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I need help, kinda new here and I am having problems trying to merge the pics and vids to the game. Mega had the game and the pics/vids separate. I don't know how to merge them. I checked all posts and nobody has asked this question....I feel like a boob.

Last edited:

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
I need help, kinda new here and I am having problems trying to merge the pics and vids to the game. Mega had the game and the pics/vids separate. I don't know how to merge them. I checked all posts and nobody has asked this question....I feel like a boob.
Click on the download as ZIP option on the top-right. After you have finished downloading, exact it and you can play it by running the html file. Hope this helps!

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Click on the download as ZIP option on the top-right. After you have finished downloading, exact it and you can play it by running the html file. Hope this helps!

Thanks, onionlover, but I failed miserably. Just dumber than a sack of dirty diapers. I dumped the game. In some downloads, the game and the pics are downloaded together and the pics/vids merge automatically when you start the game. Thanks for trying to help, friend.

Reactions: onionlover

Witchy95

Feb 20, 2018
Awesome game! Great job with the writing! Do you have any plans on updating it with more content, or would you say its finished?

• Red Heart

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Awesome game! Great job with the writing! Do you have any plans on updating it with more content, or would you say its finished?
The game probably will never be truly finished, but kind of finished at the same time since I will most likely never leave a character/route with a cliffhanger or without ending. That is the thing I HATE the most in a book/story.

I'm adding a few more scenes with bro & dad in the upcoming patch which will be released next weekend.

chrisbbg

Mar 4, 2020
:) every time i click on they, always show i touch they dick and make high Suspicion and lower Affection...WTF ?

chrisbbg

Mar 4, 2020
Are you jacking off in the bedroom? You have the curse too so in order to control yourself and not spontaneously grope them, you gotta hit the cum button.

You need to cum every 12 hour (which can happen naturally with some sex with other characters later) to stop doing that.
lol....:KappaPride:

• Haha

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I finally managed to finish the last update and it was very interesting.

Though you thought it was short, it takes some time to try every variation of what you added, especially the rocket pills.

I'm not that much into watersport but the scenes weren't that extreme so it's good.
The sleep fuck scenes were well made.
The bro fondle scene was cute.
The rocket pills situation : though it changes the narration of the scene (and it's normal since it's somewhat forced), I was expecting them to be a little longer than usual since it boosts the libido (and with a photo/gif specific to accompagny that play).

It's good that you created options but the preference screen should appear at the start of the game. It's always better to let the player make his choices beforehand.

"Bro drunk fuck at work: semi-exhibitionist content" : is it different than the normal sexual interactions with brother at work? Because there is only one scene, triggered either by the handjob or the blowjob (yeah it's strange that the handjob choice is a blowjob scene and it's not the only time that chosing handjob lead to blowjob, I don't know if I'm wrong but I think there's the same problem at the bathroom) at the right time. And we can only make brother drink after 7:00 and, when the scene ends, brother has already finished his shift.

When we change room on transition time, some strange situation can happen like the possibility of giving a rocket pill to brother at 8:00 though he already left the kitchen (cf files).

There are several error. I tried to make a screenshot of all of them but I think the memories may be a better help (cf files).

You've corrected previous errors. Thanks.

Good continuation.

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Hello.

I finally managed to finish the last update and it was very interesting.

Though you thought it was short, it takes some time to try every variation of what you added, especially the rocket pills.

I'm not that much into watersport but the scenes weren't that extreme so it's good.
The sleep fuck scenes were well made.
The bro fondle scene was cute.
The rocket pills situation : though it changes the narration of the scene (and it's normal since it's somewhat forced), I was expecting them to be a little longer than usual since it boosts the libido (and with a photo/gif specific to accompagny that play).

It's good that you created options but the preference screen should appear at the start of the game. It's always better to let the player make his choices beforehand.

"Bro drunk fuck at work: semi-exhibitionist content" : is it different than the normal sexual interactions with brother at work? Because there is only one scene, triggered either by the handjob or the blowjob (yeah it's strange that the handjob choice is a blowjob scene and it's not the only time that chosing handjob lead to blowjob, I don't know if I'm wrong but I think there's the same problem at the bathroom) at the right time. And we can only make brother drink after 7:00 and, when the scene ends, brother has already finished his shift.

When we change room on transition time, some strange situation can happen like the possibility of giving a rocket pill to brother at 8:00 though he already left the kitchen (cf files).

There are several error. I tried to make a screenshot of all of them but I think the memories may be a better help (cf files).

You've corrected previous errors. Thanks.

Good continuation.
From the look of them, those errors are mostly due to playing with an old save. A fresh playthrough will solve most of those problem. With the addition of the rocket pills, it should be a much less lengthy process.

Thanks for the comments! :)

Reactions: Oliz82

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

From the look of them, those errors are mostly due to playing with an old save. A fresh playthrough will solve most of those problem. With the addition of the rocket pills, it should be a much less lengthy process.

Thanks for the comments! :)
That's strange. I started a new play because I usually prefer doing everything from the start when an update is available. But maybe it works the same with the autosave since I played on consecutive days. I've deleted all my saves just in case for next time.

Thanks for the answer.

Good continuation.

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Can anyone let me know if this still had no content with the MC as top?
Still no. I did have a poll with my patrons about the upcoming patch and there is an option for more toppy scenes. However, it wasn't a very popular choice, sadly.

GeneTaylor06

Jan 31, 2021
Still no. I did have a poll with my patrons about the upcoming patch and there is an option for more toppy scenes. However, it wasn't a very popular choice, sadly.

Eh, it's alright, I guess this game just won't be for me now or really in the future. Good luck with the game though, hope everything goes to plan and you end up with an amazing game

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
It's all right. A lot of people get very turned off when a bottom or top they really likes decides to switch it up. I myself very much prefer vers protags, but people with other tastes deserve to get content made for them, too. The game is still plenty hot regardless.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes