5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Hello.

I wanted to give it a try but the sleepiness factor is too sudden : you go from Well slept to Fatigued : 0 hour left on the fourth day (thursday evening), leading to a bad ending if you change room or Fatigued : -1 hour left if you do something else before ("Have a meal" or "Dirty dishes" since it always happens at dinner time) then a bad ending (cf files).

The other two (lust an hunger) don't seem well balanced.
For lust, you spend your time masturbating (at least 2 times a day). Though, we're supposed to have a high libido, it takes too much time on the daytime of the game.
The hunger seems the less problematic. Though, when you wake up, lust and hunger have gone up. If you masturbate first, it can lead to a bad ending (2 hours left). Plus, you can only eat at home at fixed period (well, only dinner if you work the day, you can't even eat when you wake up but I suppose I wake up too late for the allowed time period for breakfast). Also, we should be able to take the burger away like the beer.

For it to be more user friendly, you should show them with bars (like energy in Young Marcus - Expanded) or with numbers (like you did in the character's stats).

You've changed the brother's model. Though he is very hot, I'll miss the old ones.

An error with father if you have one of the stats up (here lust, cf files).

I won't talk about the rest, I couldn't go further than thursday evening 4 times in a row. I tried the online version this time if that helps. Or I played the wrong way, sorry.

This problem remains (it's not a reproach, just an observation since I don't even know if it's fixable but all the players should experience the same game).

Those problems have been fixed though you can still work after 14:00.

Sorry if I'm too much of a bother.

Good continuation.
I've fixed all of the bugs mentioned.

Shoot, I don't eat breakfasts, so I totally forgot about that.... Maybe I will add it in the future.

About the working hours, what it means is you can take the job any time from 9:00 AM to 14:00 - so you can get off work at the latest 20:00.

About the game begins at 21:00, it's intended since the intro supposedly begins at 19:00 but in fact, from 19:00 to 20:00 is the exploring period - You can't go outside of the house. You will always have to have dinner with them at 20:00 regardless. Afterwards, the game truly begins at 21:00.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Thanks for the explanations and the quick fix.

So, overall, this update is really well done. The brother is even more lovely now than the father (he was already a good character ;)).
It's still difficult to juggle between the three new features. The addidtion of the remaining time is very useful. The sleepiness is still bugged : you collapse on the first warning (24 hours left). The negative effects of the other two happen when we reach 0.

I finally tried the bad endings and it was really sad :cry:.

Some remarks :
Watch TV : after the 2 amusing advertisings that hints to future content, you should add a description of what you actually watch (just "You watch the TV to pass the time." feel like something is missing).
Sleeping : a simple description of the context (I won't ask you to describe dreams, it's too much usual in other games but something like "After resting well in your bed, you wake up with a raging hard on and you can hear your father preparing breakfast in the kitchen" ; otherwise, you could just leave the button "Wake up" without the sentence "You have a restful sleep").
The description of sleeping with father and brother is the same.

Errors :
Talking to brother in the living room (cf files)
Touching brother crotch in the kitchen (cf files)
A double lust progression sometimes when interacting with brother (cf files)
The ending with brother isn't fixed like the father : you can watch one scene then the game continue.

About the game begins at 21:00, it's intended since the intro supposedly begins at 19:00 but in fact, from 19:00 to 20:00 is the exploring period - You can't go outside of the house. You will always have to have dinner with them at 20:00 regardless. Afterwards, the game truly begins at 21:00.
Well, it can be like that for a new player but an old player like myself will start the game directly (dishes, laundry and one interaction with father before the dinner event happening).

All the other problems I mentioned previously have been taken care of. Thank you.

Good continuation.

Reactions: onionlover

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Another error: i can't give the brother a blowjob. Downloaded the game and nothing as well

Hmm, that's strange, maybe I mixed something up in the mega folder. Right now, it works fine on itch io. Maybe try playing or downloading there.

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Hello.

Thanks for the explanations and the quick fix.

So, overall, this update is really well done. The brother is even more lovely now than the father (he was already a good character ;)).
It's still difficult to juggle between the three new features. The addidtion of the remaining time is very useful. The sleepiness is still bugged : you collapse on the first warning (24 hours left). The negative effects of the other two happen when we reach 0.

I finally tried the bad endings and it was really sad :cry:.

Some remarks :
Watch TV : after the 2 amusing advertisings that hints to future content, you should add a description of what you actually watch (just "You watch the TV to pass the time." feel like something is missing).
Sleeping : a simple description of the context (I won't ask you to describe dreams, it's too much usual in other games but something like "After resting well in your bed, you wake up with a raging hard on and you can hear your father preparing breakfast in the kitchen" ; otherwise, you could just leave the button "Wake up" without the sentence "You have a restful sleep").
The description of sleeping with father and brother is the same.

Errors :
Talking to brother in the living room (cf files)
Touching brother crotch in the kitchen (cf files)
A double lust progression sometimes when interacting with brother (cf files)
The ending with brother isn't fixed like the father : you can watch one scene then the game continue.

Well, it can be like that for a new player but an old player like myself will start the game directly (dishes, laundry and one interaction with father before the dinner event happening).

All the other problems I mentioned previously have been taken care of. Thank you.

Good continuation.
Thanks for the bug reports. I will be able to fix them all in a few hours.

Glad you enjoyed my characters. :)

Reactions: Oliz82

GeneTaylor06

Jan 31, 2021
Hey. Quick question. Can I do some topping in this? If not this probably isn't my thing. I mean I'm fine if MCs vers, or if I get to choose what I wanna do in some interactions, but ya, if MCs a total bottom, just not for me, sorry

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Hey. Quick question. Can I do some topping in this? If not this probably isn't my thing. I mean I'm fine if MCs vers, or if I get to choose what I wanna do in some interactions, but ya, if MCs a total bottom, just not for me, sorry
As of right now, all bottom, so it's up to you.

In the future I might add toppy contents. ;)

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
As of right now, all bottom, so it's up to you.

In the future I might add toppy contents. ;)
Mmm... what if the game allows the protag to decide for themselves if they want to? Or depending on how we treat them/how much they like us? :3

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Mmm... what if the game allows the protag to decide for themselves if they want to? Or depending on how we treat them/how much they like us? :3
If the characters are to be bottoming, it will be exclusively when you have high affection with them. If they love you, they will be more "vulnerable" to you. Hope I'm making sense. :giggle:

Reactions: donorys

Stray4

Oct 7, 2020
Are there any other games like this? I tried searching up with tags "gay" and "text based", but for whatever reason I get straight stuff despite the "gay" tag I added.

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Are there any other games like this? I tried searching up with tags "gay" and "text based", but for whatever reason I get straight stuff despite the "gay" tag I added.
This is my refined search that look for most of the truly gay male games on f95. There are still some strays here and there but it doesn't seem so bad. Let me know if it works:

Search results for query: * | F95zone

Also join the discord server on my signature, there many great ones there similar to mine.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Here? hard to say. The most famous is Young Marcus, and its expansion, by randiel. There are others, but without incest content, like Demitransference where the author is damn good (Unruly), or others more text based, like campus magum or Reform school.

I would mention my game... but it will be launched here on the next update in june. And it also doesn't have any incest content, and I don't plan to add any of it.

Stray4

Oct 7, 2020
onionlover Hey, thanks a lot! I joined your discord and I'll check out some of the games(I was also able to find some nice game through your search)!

Rafster
I wasn't looking specifically for incest content, just text-based gay games (as I said, my search showed me mostly straight games despite the 'gay' tag I added). I would like to check out your game when it comes out! Is there any way I can get notified when you launch it?

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
I wasn't looking specifically for incest content, just text-based gay games
Oh, I dunno why I thought you were looking specifically for incest games... in that case, well, a bit of shameless self-promotion wouldn't be bad :devilish: . My game is scheduled to be lauched here officially at June, on the next update. I mean, I could do it right now... but most of the users here already know the 0.18 version, and I want to bring new content with the launch, so people play the game again.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes