5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
It's all right. A lot of people get very turned off when a bottom or top they really likes decides to switch it up. I myself very much prefer vers protags, but people with other tastes deserve to get content made for them, too. The game is still plenty hot regardless.
Yea, you're right. There is also a compromise of having new characters that exclusively bottoms so people with strict preference can choose which characters to pursue.

Thanks for the compliment! :D

Reactions: Kallumin

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Sorry for bothering you once more but I really wanted to see brother's drunk scene at work. And I can't seem to find a way to unlock it. I really don't know what I'm missing anymore. Even with lust at 50/50 and affection at 45/45, all he does is drinking 2 times and going back, every day he's working at the restaurant, like in this screenshot :
1660854027444.png
However, the gifs are present in the folder.

Also, you said that the errors I got are from the saves but is there a solution? Because, if the autosave is causing it too (this new play confirmed it), how am I supposed to play the game correctly (particularly the memories from the endings)? And since I'm the only one having them, does that mean it comes from my side (browser, computer, others...)? I'm wondering why I only have them with your game only. :cry:

Sorry again and good continuation.

Reactions: onionlover

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Hello.

Sorry for bothering you once more but I really wanted to see brother's drunk scene at work. And I can't seem to find a way to unlock it. I really don't know what I'm missing anymore. Even with lust at 50/50 and affection at 45/45, all he does is drinking 2 times and going back, every day he's working at the restaurant, like in this screenshot :
View attachment 1991442
However, the gifs are present in the folder.

Also, you said that the errors I got are from the saves but is there a solution? Because, if the autosave is causing it too (this new play confirmed it), how am I supposed to play the game correctly (particularly the memories from the endings)? And since I'm the only one having them, does that mean it comes from my side (browser, computer, others...)? I'm wondering why I only have them with your game only. :cry:

Sorry again and good continuation.
No problem, I appreciate your bug report.

I think I found the issue with the drunk fuck, for some reason the cooldown with the restaurant fuck is bugged and the only way to debug it for this patch is to wait manually at home via napping instead of doing activities to pass the time. Let me know if this works.

You still have the <<set>> bad evaluation error? Please note that you must use the restart button for the game to reload properly and fix this issue. If you have done this and it still persists, let me know.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

You still have the <<set>> bad evaluation error? Please note that you must use the restart button for the game to reload properly and fix this issue. If you have done this and it still persists, let me know.
I loaded the autosave, restarted, played brother story, saved, closed the game, reopened the game, loaded the save and it seems to work correctly.
But it's still strange. Last time you informed me of the cause, I deleted everything so the new game I played shouldn't have had that problem, even if I was using the autosave for consecutive days. Apparently, a new game seems different from a restart o_O.
Well, if the problem is solved, I won't dig deeper.

No problem, I appreciate your bug report.

I think I found the issue with the drunk fuck, for some reason the cooldown with the restaurant fuck is bugged and the only way to debug it for this patch is to wait manually at home via napping instead of doing activities to pass the time. Let me know if this works.
I masturbated before diner, then took naps until 5:30 more or less, enough time to be at the fastfood restaurant just after 6:00 but sorry, whether with the old one or the restarted one, it never occured.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I forgot to ask last time but you wrote that affection can be love or hate but what does that change in terms of gameplay? I always go for love so I was wondering if I should give hate a try (but how outside not doing the chores for father and touching brother's crotch in the bathroom, plus being lecherous).

I also saw your message on Rafster's game thread Grizzly Grove and I'm sorry if I'm the cause of your headache :cry:.

Good continuation.

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
I also saw your message on Rafster's game thread Grizzly Grove and I'm sorry if I'm the cause of your headache :cry:.
Haha, don't worry. That's just how it goes in term of developing a game. No need to be sorry. :LOL:

I've only played brother storyline this time so everything for father should be removed in the memories which wasn't the case in the screenshot below :
Oh yea, that is a slight oversight on my part. It shouldn't happen, but oh well free scenes I guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I forgot to ask last time but you wrote that affection can be love or hate but what does that change in terms of gameplay? I always go for love so I was wondering if I should give hate a try (but how outside not doing the chores for father and touching brother's crotch in the bathroom, plus being lecherous).
Oh you haven't discovered the hate route yet? You're in for a treat. To get them to hate you by lowering the affection, you have to propose activities that they are not ready to do yet i.e if bro's lust is less than 40 and you offer him your ass. Once your affection reach the hate threshold (0 - 9), there will be some significant changes to 90% of the scenes. They will treat you very differently during the act. HOWEVER, with hate you gain suspicion much quicker so it is a bit of an balancing act to hold off the bad end.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Oliz82

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Oh you haven't discovered the hate route yet? You're in for a treat. To get them to hate you by lowering the affection, you have to propose activities that they are not ready to do yet i.e if bro's lust is less than 40 and you offer him your ass. Once your affection reach the hate threshold (0 - 9), there will be some significant changes to 90% of the scenes. They will treat you very differently during the act. HOWEVER, with hate you gain suspicion much quicker so it is a bit of an balancing act to hold off the bad end.
I'm not into things that can be hurtful, physically or emotionally. That's why I tend to avoid hate, bad, violent, evil or similar options in games.
Also, I thought hate was preventing us to have any sexual activities.

So if I understand correctly, the dialogs and other sentences are changed but the gifs/photos stay the same. And we have to do it after the first fuck to see all the occurrences, right? That means there's no good ending too.

Thanks for the explainations. I'll try with the next release.

Good continuation.

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Hello.

I'm not into things that can be hurtful, physically or emotionally. That's why I tend to avoid hate, bad, violent, evil or similar options in games.
Also, I thought hate was preventing us to have any sexual activities.

So if I understand correctly, the dialogs and other sentences are changed but the gifs/photos stay the same. And we have to do it after the first fuck to see all the occurrences, right? That means there's no good ending too.

Thanks for the explainations. I'll try with the next release.

Good continuation.
Yep, you're right. There are some occasional gif change, but it will not be a whole different scene.

Well, technically it is still a game's "good" ending but it's true, it is not good for the protag. However, my "hate" scenes are still quite mild when being compared to other games.

Reactions: Kallumin and Oliz82

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Hey guys, v0.3 is out on my patreon. If you want to play it and support me as well please consider become a patron:

This patch will be public when the next one get released.

Throuple route:
  • Only accessible by having 45 affection and 50 lust for both character.
  • Removal of Lust/Affection/Suspicion upon entering this new storyline.
  • 1 good ending and 2 bad endings.
  • Adding a "quest" to change the bro schedule for a more suitable circumstance to develop a throuple relationship.
  • Jealousy:
    • Most sexual activities near the presence of the other main character will cause their jealousy go up.
    • There are ways for you to compensate to them to reduce the gain.
    • Reaching max will result a bad ending.
  • Throuple Acceptance (both share the same stat):
    • Reaching max to reach good throuple ending.
    • First 5 points, you can only increase by getting caught at home while they are not sleeping.
    • Every 5 point after, you can only increase by getting both character to cum during the Threesome scene.
Threesome scene:
  • Unlockable after you have been caught having sex while they are at home and not sleeping for 5 times (= 5 Throuple Acceptance points) and afterward talking to the bro.
  • Arousal:
    • Most of the actions will raise the arousal of each characters.
    • 2 - Erected / 4 - Cumming / 6 - In Bliss (which will give reduce 1 jealousy point from that character).
    • Getting both character to cum and reach 5 arousal is the requirement to get more throuple acceptance.
    • Failing to getting a character to cum - ie. not reaching 5 arousal - will result in a major jealousy gain.
  • Actions:
    • You can have 5 actions per scene and after that you will cum.
    • Finishing others actions do not count.
    • Will start off with those that only affect a single character.
    • After you reach a higher acceptance you will be able to perform more actions as well as one for multiple characters.
    • ALL of the multiple character actions require both of the characters to be in the erected state.
Side characters:
  • Restaurant manager:
    • Plays a part in your quest to change bro's schedule
    • 1 blowjob scene with specific requirement
  • Dealer - your local weed seller:
    • Plays a part in your quest to change bro's schedule
    • 1 blowjob scene with specific requirement
OK (Objective & Knowledge) Tab:

• A handy tab to give you hints / guide,
  • Always look at this if you're unsure what to do next.
Save update:
  • There is an Update Save button which is in the OK Tab that will update old save (only from 0.2.1a this time around) to be compatible with the new patch.
  • Old saves will cause a lot of errors without updating.
Let me know if you have any comments anywhere.

Thanks!

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Continuing our previous discussion, I suppose the hate of at least one of them will prevent the route to unlock. Or did you also plan that path for now or in the future?

For the rest, I can't say anything before trying.

Good continuation.

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Hello.

Continuing our previous discussion, I suppose the hate of at least one of them will prevent the route to unlock. Or did you also plan that path for now or in the future?

For the rest, I can't say anything before trying.

Good continuation.
As of right now I want to put the dad & bro story on hold since I'm happy where it is now and looking for some changes of scenery.

Who knows? Maybe I will do something with the double hate route in the future.

Reactions: Oliz82

zhyzak

Jul 25, 2020
Loved that game, even if a bit tricky to play sometimes with all those systems to worry. 9/10

Couldn't you put more ways to earn money? Like side jobs? Or even part-time jobs in other places?

Having money for beers and etc is such a pain in the ass, i often end getting bad ends because of that.

• Red Heart
Jul 23, 2022
Generally what I do is go to work in the morning, do stuff til dinner time, do after dinner stuff, sleep and repeat until my rest is in the yellow. Then I sleep instead of work, eat, sleep for until I have accumulated 40+ hours, then go back to the first part: wake up, work, come home, do stuff til dinner, then all the important stuff after dinner. ;) Then I have the money to buy the beer as needed... sometimes, I'm up to $400-$600 before I actually really need the beer.

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Loved that game, even if a bit tricky to play sometimes with all those systems to worry. 9/10

Couldn't you put more ways to earn money? Like side jobs? Or even part-time jobs in other places?

Having money for beers and etc is such a pain in the ass, i often end getting bad ends because of that.
My original intent is for the players to see the scenes once and unlock as many as they can without getting bad end. Then rush towards the good end and to see your own "hard" work.

However, there is a tactic that you can do to extend your time in the game:

- Completely ignore the characters from the beginning because you don't engage sexually with them, there won't be a passive suspicion gain.
- Spend all the time sleeping, eating, working, etc... to get as much money as you want.
- Working your way up slowly and get all the tease / crotch touch scenes before moving on to handjob and so on - this is to minimize the amount of passive daily suspicion gain.

Another way to escape the suspicion hell is to play the 3.0 version which is early access on and start the throuple storyline. This will remove the suspicion/affection/lust and two new stats will replace them. Those stats are much easier to manage though.

Generally what I do is go to work in the morning, do stuff til dinner time, do after dinner stuff, sleep and repeat until my rest is in the yellow. Then I sleep instead of work, eat, sleep for until I have accumulated 40+ hours, then go back to the first part: wake up, work, come home, do stuff til dinner, then all the important stuff after dinner. ;) Then I have the money to buy the beer as needed... sometimes, I'm up to $400-$600 before I actually really need the beer.
Damn, we got a pro right here. :love:

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Hello peeps, just want to let everyone know that the 0.3 patch is now public and you can download it here:

For the patch notes of the v0.3 patch you can see it in the post above or here on itch:

With the publication of the 0.3 patch, I also release the 0.4 patch as early access on . You can see the detailed notes for the 0.4 patch as below:

Restaurant manager's route:

- Begin by working at the restaurant after s0cking him 4 times

- Scene list (happen at the gym & his home):
  • Towel sniffing
  • Body admiring
  • Underwear sniffing jerk
  • Underwear sniffing blowjob
  • Gym shower with him
  • Gym shower blowjob
  • Dirty-toned home blowjob (with armpit element)
  • Romantic home blowjob (with pec element)
  • Dirty-toned home fuck (with feet element)
  • Romantic home fuck (with nipple and your stripping element)
- Lust: New scenes unlocked every 5 points.

- Manner:
  • 1 - 10: Requirement to get to the dirty toned scenes
  • 11 - 20: Requirement to get to the romantic scenes
  • Can be modified based on your interactions with him
- 2 endings

Enjoy and Onion's out!

Last edited:

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Is there a way to change the data? Both brother and dad have very high suspicion and I can get enough money to get beer for both, even after they both know what is happening, suspicion keeps rising
If you are doing both with very low affection, the suspicion they gain is very high since logically the more hate -> the more suspicious they get of you. However, if you get both of them at high affection the amount of suspicion they gain is significantly lower and even 0 (except for daily gain) if you manage to keep them at 45 affection. Of course, this will lock you out of the hate fucking scenes, so that's probably the case some people dedicated a save for the hate route while the other for the love/throuple route.

Additionally, suspicion probably does not convey the meaning of this stat very well. It is also moral dilemma, inhibition, guilt, etc., they know what they're doing is not right, but they can't help but keep doing it up until a breaking point.

For now, this is one of the tactics that you help you grind for more money:

- Completely ignore the characters from the beginning because you don't engage sexually with them, there won't be a passive suspicion gain.
- Spend all the time sleeping, eating, working, etc... to get as much money as you want.
- Working your way up slowly and get all the tease / crotch touch scenes before moving on to handjobs and so on - this is to minimize the amount of passive daily suspicion gain.

Last edited:

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
I get a HTML closing tag error when I try to repeat the manager blowjob scene in version 0.3c.
V0.3d - Bug fixes

- Fix a bug where you get an error doing the repeated blowjob scene with the Restaurant Manager.

- Fix an error where you cannot see the step-brother's facial part during the threesome blowjob cum scene.

- Fix a conversation POV error.

DOWNLOAD LINKS

HTML only (copy it to The Family Curse folder & play):
Full:

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes