Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
am I right. their is no option now to sleep with one of your Roommates! even if their is the Bed and the button to ask for it and you have a Lot of Trust and Love for them !!??

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
And all the Scenes are just pictures you get.. sorry but i dont like it
The Grinding and searching was okay for me but only seeing some Pics and call it Scenes is a Joke

Last edited:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Old save didn't work. Started new game, went out to farm resources. Everyone is suddenly starving and tiredness is maxed. Go home sleep, go fishing, fishing game bugs out and have to close the game. Well guess that is that.

FAP Online Creation

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2022
Ошибка при раскопке пустоши после прохождения первого уровня не происходит переход на второй уровень, в этом случае не начисляются полученные ресурсы, а также не начинаются бои во время этой мини-игры.
Можно ли более точно указать источник ошибки, используя скриншоты?

FAP Online Creation

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2022
Old save didn't work. Started new game, went out to farm resources. Everyone is suddenly starving and tiredness is maxed. Go home sleep, go fishing, fishing game bugs out and have to close the game. Well guess that is that.
For the saves, it should be completely fixed by now. For the fishing game, we didn't found the bug you are reffering to. Could you be a little more precise?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
For the saves, it should be completely fixed by now. For the fishing game, we didn't found the bug you are reffering to. Could you be a little more precise?
Went fishing, there was a splash, a fish was hooked, but the bar never showed up to start the reeling in minigame, game still treated it like the fish was hooked, so wasn't able to back out of it and had to close the game.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheFapocalypse-0.1.12a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

hellgate2

Sep 17, 2017
Prologue is broken After building storage then shelter. Go show the girls the shelter and the advance button throw up a Null error.

bowakawa

Jun 27, 2019
omg, man, how many times are you going to make new updates with bugs at the start of the game?.. 1719083211067.png
so many expectations on this girls' content and diverse gameplay don't met. so sad. but nevertheless good luck with project

Rabidbrain

Jan 14, 2018
Just downloaded this to play for the first time. I'm only 2 minutes in but I would suggest that the dev swap the continue key during dialogue from enter to space bar or shift. Playing one handed it's annoying to reach over to the enter key everytime lol.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FAP Online Creation
2.80 star(s) 45 Votes