dragenswag

Oct 17, 2018
Could you tells us more about that bug? We've never seen it.
how do i can tell it the best it tells you how much food you have it consume this amount off food per day. Maybe somthing like this is happening what i think when a rare or epic fish is in the first place off the frige standing it can happens that because it startet to eat it that it get consumed complettly and is gone and the food stat with it so that you lose 20 food on 1 day

FAP Online Creation

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2022
how do i can tell it the best it tells you how much food you have it consume this amount off food per day. Maybe somthing like this is happening what i think when a rare or epic fish is in the first place off the frige standing it can happens that because it startet to eat it that it get consumed complettly and is gone and the food stat with it so that you lose 20 food on 1 day
Oh, thank you so much for the report! We'll find a way to fix this ASAP.

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
I'd appreciate the way to turn off the voices, it's just annoying having them repeat the text at half the speed it takes to read it.

FAP Online Creation

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2022
SugarCube.State.variables.inventory.items.wood.qty = 999
This gives 999 wood in your inventory
SugarCube.State.variables.inventory.items.flounder.qty = 999
This gives 999 flounder fish in your inventory to put into storage.

These are the only codes I used as I find them the only completely unbearable grinds remaining.

To the dev, I think stating in the prologue that completing the wood chopping, fishing, scavenging and fighting tutorial grants the necessary resources to not confuse new players as previously seen in this thread (unless it does say somewhere and I just missed it). The game takes some getting used to but isn't too difficult besides the wood cutting and fishing. I think the wood cutting should be less clicks or something, but if it hurts my wrist to spam click that much I don't think it should be there. For fishing I'd just remove the waiting for the bobber, it's tedious even if it's realistic. Or some other form of gathering food, fishing becomes real dull real quick.

Should probably make it known about the +lust and +trust boosting items. Those things are too good to ignore, making tedious relationship grinds completely optional if acquired before doing events. Is it possible to miss some of the slider puzzles if you get the +lust items and get really high lust with events?

I like this game despite its bumps along the way, it's got great presentation now that bugs are ironed out. The combat system especially enjoy. I hope you just take into consideration some of the painfulness of current grinds (assuming they're not just artificially annoying to sell cheat codes).

Thank you for this really constructive comment.

You'll be happy to know that:

1- We completly agree to make it more clear in the prologue that the minigames give the required ressources for both the shed and the shelter.

2- There will soon be some alternative to the fishing game to acquire some foods.

3- We are remodeling our scenes concept alongside with the Lust and trust game concept, it will become more immersive and clear.

Also, we, of course, would like to make the game enjoyable without cheats. The goal of the cheats is to be a shortcut in a already fun adventure so we will certainly balance it and make it enjoyable for everyone.

Reactions: WarblGarbl

FAP Online Creation

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2022
I'd appreciate the way to turn off the voices, it's just annoying having them repeat the text at half the speed it takes to read it.
There is a way to turn off the voices in the menu-settings.

BUT, we do plan to make the voice feature better.

We thought and tested the idea of giving you guys the option to modulate the speed of the voices (to make them talk faster or slower).

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
There is a way to turn off the voices in the menu-settings.

BUT, we do plan to make the voice feature better.

We thought and tested the idea of giving you guys the option to modulate the speed of the voices (to make them talk faster or slower).
Ah found it now, I'd only played the prologue and got to the first room after so I didn't find the "top right menu"

Spazzmo

Oct 8, 2020
I found an issue with Elfie. There is no continue button at the end of shed talk 3. is there away around using the button to progress?

Edit. found a way around it use the below command if you are also stuck with it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: FAP Online Creation

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
I'm not trying to be rude , and i don't hawe anything against her or him but Vixen Virago (as gorgeous as she is) looks like could be a famele wersion of Pyrocynical :

Last edited:

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Przechwytywanie.PNG
I know there is something written in black and really dark red colors ,i don't read them it's really to hard , and i feel like i'm missing something

Is there an option to change the colors of letters or make them brighter ? because they are too dark making them unreadable .

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I'm not trying to be rude , and i don't hawe anything against her or him but Vixen Virago (as gorgeous as she is) looks like could be a famele wersion of Pyrocynical :

Aside from a ponytail and a hat I am not seeing it. That pyrocynical looks closer to maggie gyllenhaal, cause of the eye, nose and lips.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Under closer look i realise that it's a part of animation and i found it , image number 2 nerf this :

Reactions: Aeyol

Aeyol

Jul 8, 2022
Under closer look i realise that it's a part of animation and i found it , image number 2 nerf this :

I can't believe it ... I actually thought it was a real actress.. Time to consult an optician.
The animation is great though. Not sure how you found it, but well done ! ;)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheFapocalypse-0.1.6a
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

2.40 star(s) 27 Votes