stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
It's not like I want to criticize or something, I just want to ask...
There is no way of playing the sub route? Because this message appears in the game, but it's still forcing us to play the dom route or the game won't continue...
View attachment 3673282
little walkthrough to activate the sub route. spy on sister and run away. in kitchen chicken out and when the sister confronts you apologize. with that you should be on the subroute. but i have to warn you its full of bugs.

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
Bull Bunny Cuck gets like 15mb updates every 4 months. 99% of the game after 3 years is still the original content and untouched. Literally over a dozen characters in the game with zero content after 4 years. There was a big update a couple years ago but the dev just added a dozen large videos in the files as padding and you can't even access them in the game.

It would have been funny if you just started modding the game and had a patreon and immediately started making 10x more than him. I'll look forward to future updates holding and I do max tier sub just not on first release.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheFateIsYours-0.05
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

sexgamefreak

Jun 5, 2021
sorry guys its my first game and as i quoted on my patreon page i didnt have the time to test it because ive been racking my brains for days with another problem but wanted to show you what my game is about....

[/QUOTE]
Other game looks focused on NTR. Is NTR avoidable or is it a big focus in this game?
ntr is fully avoidable

I'm interested in hearing more details about the content related to futa/trans, sissification, and transformation. Is that content for the main character, for NPCs, or both?
trans,sissy, transformation goes for both routes (sub it will be you) (dom it will be a "bully" :D)

no there is only the sub(ntr) or dom(harem) route i tried to mix it just to get a message from the dev that its not a planned route to be switch
yeah.. didnt planned the switching part but i added a few options to changes routes from sub to dom and dom to sub during the process of the game.. dont know if i will stick with it yet although as i have already mentioned in the game that i hate forced stories... but yeah.. at some point there wont be such option anymore when it comes to who gets transformed lol

sexgamefreak

Jun 5, 2021
so i tried it. for all this is a bull bunny cuck clone it seems. all the same characters and the same start.
haha you got me yeah i wanted to replicate bull bunny cuck with the same character and all but with you being the bully but at some point i changed the way.. but since I had already chosen the characters i stuck with them :D

marc9999

Aug 1, 2021
so much bug on this game & stuck at history presentation . i see this mission 2 times for bnwo and for bbc. nothing hapens.

alfabb

Oct 11, 2018
Fixed some bugs. seriously, is sugarcube code written per hand with no compile warnings / other automatic code error detectors? Instead of "True" it was "Ture" at one point.

Why is it standard that people release stuff without playing it once themselves?

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
advice for the dev working on this. don't know if my opinion is shared by others, but tbh, most html games such as this one are really boring. there needs to be more to do in these games. in my opinion. i try these out to see if there is enough to keep me interested and there really never is. i play very few html games, but one of the best is Grand Smash. it's fun, lots of hot girls to fuck and the story is good too. these incest games where mc pervs on his family and has a boring gf and goes to college and lusts after his teacher, honestly, there are alot of these types of games and i quit them all after seing the lack of interesting things to do. the only thing about this game i liked was Nicole Aniston as the mom. she is fucking hot, but her character is boring and so is the game. just my advice to you and other html devs like you.

1.30 star(s) 4 Votes