GeminiQuest0

Jun 21, 2021
I deleted old saves and started a new game. For now I will go back and start again and keep a few extra saves.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Dev next game seens interesting too, is the prologue done? i think i saw something about a delay

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
a original that got renamed and a backgroundless pictures. This'll make sure to view the prince scene. For some reason the dev mistakenly make the 2 pics collide with each other so you have to make a bgless pic in order to see it
you give me 3 images, what 2 images?

Anackkin91

Jan 28, 2018
How to have sex with Lisa?
And also it safe to take the money at tavern (easy mode)? Or it will lock us in ntr route.

Ara-Ara lover

Dec 31, 2020
How to have sex with Lisa?
And also it safe to take the money at tavern (easy mode)? Or it will lock us in ntr route.
Decorate the furniture with things that can increase her lust then when her lewd meter reach about 40 and above. Wait till night then ask her to sex, but don't ejaculate during blow job/hand job/ tit job and save it for sex after or else her lewd meter won't drop and will increase the next day to the point the prince will ntr you. If you leave it too long she'll go to the prince and put on chastity belt and you can't have sex with her anymore and that will land you on ntr route

Reactions: Anackkin91
3.80 star(s) 9 Votes