MC body match > 800 Prince
Tavern reach lv3
Tavern fame reach 250
Chastity belt event didn't happen
Don't let her go with the Prince in any circumstances
Try not to let her go borrow money from the Prince
Keep her trust with Lilith as low as you can
Be nice
Note: Make sure to do all of side quests to get extra scenes after Full Moon Impregnating
2. NTR End:
MC feeling < 250
MC body match < 250
Chastity belt happen. I'm trying to get this event but seems like you have to max Prince threaten 100 and Lilith trust 100. Then I guess reaching Prince feeling and body match high enough to triggered it.
Tavern lv and fame won't effect any different
You can choose to be nice or a dick to her. But to not feel guilty at the end, be nice.
After day 81, get all the things from the Prince list.
Always pick the option "you erected" from those cuckold event. Pick the wrong one and you'll get a bad end, you'll die by revealing the curse.
3. Normal End:
There's a green void next to Lisa after the Full Moon Impregnating event
Enter it to return to tavern and reach 100th day WITHOUT interacting with any light spot event. This will triggered the NTR route
This can also be cheated during near end of Vanilla and NTR by go to menu > key item > magical notebook. Pick teleport to anywhere to return back to day 81. Idk is this a bug or intentional but with this you can choose to get Normal End or engage NTR End.
Note: If you engage in NTR route during that, you can't get out until the resort event where Lisa and the Prince gone for vacation.
Someone gonna search this thread on how to get Chastity Belt event so here.
Lisa got threaten by the prince 4 times = you have to get his threaten meter to 100 4 times.
During this she will get challenged to not masturbate and having sex = MC can't have sex with her when she's wearing this.
If herLust and Lewdness got maxed out twice. First time will start to tired from work and has the urge to have sex/masturbate. Second time, she will admit defeat and will have reverse cowgirl scene.
If I'm right about this. Make sure to NOT let the Prince thearten her 4 times
If she did wear the belt, make sure to lowered her lust/lewdness as best you can by keep spamming gift and remove any lust/lewd increase decorations.
Don't let her interact with Lilith and make her stop working as a maid, if not her lust/lewdness will get increase (I think)
I'm still doing a test run to see if I can make the chastity belt event fail. Though gonna relying heavily on saveeditor for this.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
People really werent exxagerating by saying this Game is inconsistent. The second time you choose chat with Lisa in the beginning of the Game she has an inner monologue about the prince training her xD

Also I haven't read the problem here but for some reason my game is running at max speed. What I mean is that all animations are sped up, dialogues, movements. This also broke the animation in the intro adair heading to elmer encountering a dragon. In my game adair was already behind the dragon before it even appears.
Anyone knows about the issue?

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Anyone have saves for the endings? Can't get the Normal Ending, and I don't want to restart a run for Vanilla.

Jun 12, 2019
Its the dude's first game, cut him some slack. Yeah, the game is buggy but have you played RPGmaker games? The vast majority of them are buggy as fuck. At least this game has a good amount of content to justify actually playing it and you can't say that about a lot of other RPGmaker NTR games. Despite it being their first game they even managed to translate to English and voice the heroine. They've obviously put in a bunch of work and for every drawback I was also pleasantly surprised by the content in the game. Dude's just trying to create and sell a decent NTR game as his first work, stop being a dick about it.
Does the game have better english now? if not, then cutting him some slack is not what he deserves.

LeVocaloid

May 28, 2018
Wait a minute, why is the priestess called Kohaku and looks literally EXACTLY like the priestess Kohaku from Npri?!

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes