Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
Is there a changelog to go with it?
1 new erotic scene: peek event

3 scenes for both NTR and love route

Audio of voice acting for NTR footjob and pregnant sex scene

2 new collectable pictures

Energy potion and Stamina enhancer fixed

i have checked out the gallery and the ntr route is pretty much finished. Too bad we cannot turn him into a bar slut wife and keep him at the same time :WeSmart:.

Last edited:
Reactions: ninguemligah
Aug 25, 2019
This game has quite a bit of promise, but unfortunately dev either hates his own game or is just incompetent. I don't even mean subtle stuff like slow heroine corruption and gradual shift of her personality, which is staple of ntr game and should be highest priority in development but still seems somehow lacking. But some of the problems this game has are very hard to miss, bugs would be most obvious - you buy potion from the shop and it simply does nothing, running speed of hero randomly changes all the time, some of the scenes you saw previously randomly repeat (and I don't mean repeatable scenes, some unique scenes too, like mafia boss introduction), half of the scenes that are already implemented can't be reached in game. Also stat numbers in this game all feel wrong: e.g. you can spend 1000 gold and whole game to get +10 max hp when you have 1000 from the start, why would you ever want to do that? There are tons of different bugs and lack of polish that is immediately noticeable.

How can developer miss all of that? Did he even played his own game once? Also his baby rage because his game got stolen, srsly what did you expect? That is bound to happen at some point, deal with it. Not to mention that he's chinese himself and notion of intellectual property doesn't even exist in China, should have known better.
it couldn't have been cheap to hire an english VA to voice his entire game. he went balls deep so i can respect it, bought it when it went on sale.
nice casual racism btw.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Only sex scenes got voiced, and there isn't that many of them. Not to mention that some people don't enjoy voice acting and would like to see an option to disable it. Personally I would prefer if he hired a tester instead of voice actress.

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017
Only sex scenes got voiced, and there isn't that many of them. Not to mention that some people don't enjoy voice acting and would like to see an option to disable it. Personally I would prefer if he hired a tester instead of voice actress.
Just mute the game if you don't like it. Its not like you're playing a NTR RPGmaker game for its soundtrack. The moment I heard the voice acting for the first time I just muted. It didn't affect my enjoyment of the game and I respected the effort despite it not being for me.

Ara-Ara lover

Dec 31, 2020
Kinda suck the preggo sex and tanned only for NTR route. If there's another update, please add those to vanilla route for some freedom and the option to choose naked and play with vibes option. All in all, the game is good when it's good but still suffer with bugs and limited contents (like what I said above about things limited to ntr route only). Fix it up, add it more, and a free sex mode where you can do whatever you want after finishing the game instead of picking it in gallery mode.

P.S: Also petition for a harem route including Rita, Azusa, 70 and Alice, feels like they're more than just npc. And a double sex with Sarah and Great Sage. Just my own idea but it's up to the devs =D

P.S.S: It would really cool if the dev can make a skip for dialogs, bondages, BDSM (Because Lisa seems like she's into those things), those piercing thingy on the nipples and a public hair option (none, medium, hairy) just to add more... "spice" =D

Last edited:

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Why are you guys arguing about NTR or Vanilla? I even able do a pure love run with not even a scratch on between the prince and Lisa, Dev give you a choice, and that's good enough, why do you even mad?

I played both of it, I'll say NTR route is the easy mode, because all you gotta do is to make money, you can neglect your wife, hell, you can just sleep all days.

But playing on Vanilla route is more of a challenging mode, suddenly you got stuffs to do, you go to work, open shop, you realize it's not enough, oh what's that? if your wife stamina below 30 the prince will touch her? alright, ask the maid to help her, wait a minute, is she try to manipulate your wife to have sex with the prince? Of course she's with the prince side, I can't trust her, so you buy her energy drinks, oh what's that? the price is 1500 for 3 drinks and it might prevent you from paying full tax? You try to find another way to make money, do side quest, upgrade your inn, expand your inn so that you and your wife can live in a better future and satisfy her sexual need for a better relationship. Now if you're a paranoid person, you will learn to think "shit, from what I've learn from ancient rome to genghis khan, you can't win without manpower, now where do I get manpower? Despite I can increase my stamina and health, I can't fight them alone!" So where do you get manpower? The Mafia, can the mafia protect your from the princes who have an army or not? I don't know and I won't spoil much, but after a while, you'll learn to think again what if I don't get in a good term with the mafia? Could they send their goons to cuck me instead? But that's up to the developer if he's too lazy to expand the idea.

See how playing as a... "Beta" can be challenging now? You have to organize shit I've mention above (And satisfy your wife, you Really, need to satisfy your wife, otherwise one thrust from the prince equal 16 times you've thrust), suddenly you're playing these 4D chess now, you're not just playing as any "Beta", you're experiencing a "Beta" who try to emerge from weakling to be strong enough to able to protect his life and wife, in a sense, Aldair is a badass.

So play the game, immerse your self, if you don't want to get cuck, you better try hard, just like real life, if you have the fetish of cuck or want to see just fuck, of course you can, no judging. In this world of fetish, while we can judge or judge not, each individual might have something to say with our subjective exception, but do remember that the dev gave you a choice and not force cuck you, so let us all be understand to each other.

The game is fun, if it's not fun, why bother?
wow this i never tried the mafia thing.
the old thing i done is kept upgrading the inn and do the side quests and got the money rolling and control the lust and stamina all the time.

bfg555

Aug 20, 2021

in this post he say that he has finished the 1.1 ver. i dont seem it nowhere

Ara-Ara lover

Dec 31, 2020
Can someone describe all endings? It's so buggy that it stuck
1. Vanilla End:
MC feeling > 250 Prince
MC body match > 800 Prince
Tavern reach lv3
Tavern fame reach 250
Chastity belt event didn't happen
Don't let her go with the Prince in any circumstances
Try not to let her go borrow money from the Prince
Keep her trust with Lilith as low as you can
Be nice
Note: Make sure to do all of side quests to get extra scenes after Full Moon Impregnating
2. NTR End:
MC feeling < 250
MC body match < 250
Chastity belt happen. I'm trying to get this event but seems like you have to max Prince threaten 100 and Lilith trust 100. Then I guess reaching Prince feeling and body match high enough to triggered it.
Tavern lv and fame won't effect any different
You can choose to be nice or a dick to her. But to not feel guilty at the end, be nice.
After day 81, get all the things from the Prince list.
Always pick the option "you erected" from those cuckold event. Pick the wrong one and you'll get a bad end, you'll die by revealing the curse.
3. Normal End:
There's a green void next to Lisa after the Full Moon Impregnating event
Enter it to return to tavern and reach 100th day WITHOUT interacting with any light spot event. This will triggered the NTR route
This can also be cheated during near end of Vanilla and NTR by go to menu > key item > magical notebook. Pick teleport to anywhere to return back to day 81. Idk is this a bug or intentional but with this you can choose to get Normal End or engage NTR End.
Note: If you engage in NTR route during that, you can't get out until the resort event where Lisa and the Prince gone for vacation.

Last edited:
May 5, 2019
1. Vanilla End:
MC feeling > 250 Prince
MC body match > 800 Prince
Tavern reach lv3
Tavern fame reach 250
Chastity belt event didn't happen
Don't let her go with the Prince in any circumstances
Try not to let her go borrow money from the Prince
Keep her trust with Lilith as low as you can
Be nice
Note: Make sure to do all of side quests to get extra scenes after Full Moon Impregnating
2. NTR End:
MC feeling < 250
MC body match < 250
Chastity belt happen. I'm trying to get this event but seems like you have to max Prince threaten 100 and Lilith trust 100. Then I guess reaching Prince feeling and body match high enough to triggered it.
Tavern lv and fame won't effect any different
You can choose to be nice or a dick to her. But to not feel guilty at the end, be nice.
After day 81, get all the things from the Prince list.
Always pick the option "you erected" from those cuckold event. Pick the wrong one and you'll get a bad end, you'll die by revealing the curse.
3. Normal End:
There's a green void next to Lisa after the Full Moon Impregnating event
Enter it to return to tavern and reach 100th day WITHOUT interacting with any light spot event. This will triggered the NTR route
This can also be cheated during near end of Vanilla and NTR by go to menu > key item > magical notebook. Pick teleport to anywhere to return back to day 81. Idk is this a bug or intentional but with this you can choose to get Normal End or engage NTR End.
Note: If you engage in NTR route during that, you can't get out until the resort event where Lisa and the Prince gone for vacation.
Thank you for walkthrough, but I've done that and certain route still stuck in the slum, I would like to know the description of how it all end, because I saw the prince crying, which I didn't see it in my other (trying very hard not to bug) playthrough

Ara-Ara lover

Dec 31, 2020
Thank you for walkthrough, but I've done that and certain route still stuck in the slum, I would like to know the description of how it all end, because I saw the prince crying, which I didn't see it in my other (trying very hard not to bug) playthrough
Huh. I didn't play the slum event yet so idk about that. Currently trying to get the chastity belt event and can somehow swift over Vanilla end

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes