AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Is there 2 different NTR paths? What influence does the different stats have on the path you're on?

For an example. Will low vs high "threaten" for the prince give different scenes?

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Is there 2 different NTR paths? What influence does the different stats have on the path you're on?

For an example. Will low vs high "threaten" for the prince give different scenes?
nah, it doesnt matter. the ntr will be same before day 80 but after that day u will choose to feel remorse and excited which will be 2 different path to happen. (right now the game is bugged so when u choose 1 choice u will be stuck)

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
nah, it doesnt matter. the ntr will be same before day 80 but after that day u will choose to feel remorse and excited which will be 2 different path to happen. (right now the game is bugged so when u choose 1 choice u will be stuck)
I found out that "threaten" just triggers extra scenes if it's high, it doesn't decide a path.
Same with not being able to afford the debt 3x or 4x in a row. That also triggers extra scenes.

Reactions: Batubatu

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
The Fate Of Choice [v1.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win: 1.15 GB

Compressed Size Win: 209 MB: -

HOTFIX

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
The Fate Of Choice [v1.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win: 1.15 GB

Compressed Size Win: 209 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Was the hotfix from GoldBolt a few posts above included?

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
It Is a "Cute" game,...It HAS Some promise.
It Is FAR from 'GREAT'!! IT Needs ALOT Of Work, Or at least ALOT Of DIRECTION!!
*The Shop(s) are Over-priced (500 for a water/Sports Drink"?? PLEASE!!
There IS Rumored to Be a Clothing store In Town,..cannot find it anywhere,...

Game Needs Instructions(Help tap)/Needs a walk-thru, More or Better ways To Increase "Lisa's" Stamina
(ONLY WAY I Have Found is buying the Overpriced "Gatorade" and You ONLY Get 10 pts

The WAY I See The Game Is That Is IS SET/"Rigged" for the "Lewd Prince" to WIN Lisa,...
(The MC was better off letting Lisa die at the Start of the Game; Sure, It would have been Heartbreaking.
But the MC would have gotten over it in time, and it would have been More Humane.

RenJoker

Aug 29, 2017
The creator is mad about the leaks. Any grace period for leaking the game before its released on the store yet?

redcreampuff

May 11, 2020
I SERIOUSLY HOPE That Nobody was STUPID Enough to Support this Game or DEV.
(It is sounding like Another SCAM Game,... The DEV creates a Game to get Subbies, then DISAPPEARS with $$$.)
bruh, he's been working on this for a while, this isn't the first version of it despite being 1.0, and of course its rigged towards the prince, its a fucking ntr game lmao. but no, i found it rather easy to control it the way you wanted if you didnt want too much ntr.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I SERIOUSLY HOPE That Nobody was STUPID Enough to Support this Game or DEV.
(It is sounding like Another SCAM Game,... The DEV creates a Game to get Subbies, then DISAPPEARS with $$$.)
Well that's a dumb statement. His native language is Chinese... despite that he's gone through the trouble of releasing a game in English, found an English voice actress and had her record lines for the game. He's putting in more effort than most.

I agree that it's not the most polished game, but this is also his first game. I think I remember him doing adult comics before, but I'm not certain about that.

BTW, not sure if ppl have noticed. Many of the voiced lines have good grammar, so I'm assuming the VA told him "you can't say that".

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes