abcasi

May 20, 2017
The dev isn't intentionally stealing anyone's money. He might be due to incompetency (in some peoples eyes), but not intentionally.

I've talked to him at length and he works pretty damn hard on the game, but is stubborn in the way he approaches the whole thing which leads to a lot of issues.

It's a real shame.

Zero21

Jul 4, 2017
It Is a "Cute" game,...It HAS Some promise.
It Is FAR from 'GREAT'!! IT Needs ALOT Of Work, Or at least ALOT Of DIRECTION!!
*The Shop(s) are Over-priced (500 for a water/Sports Drink"?? PLEASE!!
There IS Rumored to Be a Clothing store In Town,..cannot find it anywhere,...

Game Needs Instructions(Help tap)/Needs a walk-thru, More or Better ways To Increase "Lisa's" Stamina
(ONLY WAY I Have Found is buying the Overpriced "Gatorade" and You ONLY Get 10 pts

The WAY I See The Game Is That Is IS SET/"Rigged" for the "Lewd Prince" to WIN Lisa,...
(The MC was better off letting Lisa die at the Start of the Game; Sure, It would have been Heartbreaking.
But the MC would have gotten over it in time, and it would have been More Humane.
It's a NTR game and was marketed as a NTR game of course the game is rigged to facilitate NTR that is the whole point of the game to begin with.

xtinct

Jul 29, 2018
idk i got max lp and popularity plus always pays debt but i still ended up getting ntred ending help

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
idk i got max lp and popularity plus always pays debt but i still ended up getting ntred ending help
You need to fuck Lisa as many times as posssible to raise her love towards you and her bodymatch to you.
Raise her lust but not her lewdness.
If she has high lewdness she'll be okay with fucking random dudes.

Lun1638

Dec 4, 2018
guys, every time the beach event happens i get extremely slow, does someone know how to fix this?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Any way to remove english dub? It's not that bad but personally I don't like it.
Also, any way to change speed of writing? it happen me more than once to skip the choice due skipping animation (that's a first for me).

Vilen_U

Oct 23, 2019
The game is still teeming with bugs. I had to restart one story scene dozens of times due to crashes. The developer called himself "Broken English" for a reason

• Sad
Reactions: drone4of2
Aug 4, 2017
To this day it still boggles my mind to no end how people come into a game with the NTR tag to complain about the NTR in the game.
Yea this might not be the best game out there but the effort is there nontheless, and I'm actually rooting for the dev so that he gains traction and gets more followers to support his work.

Reactions: potatogod

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
can someone share full save please?
There would actually be no point. The gallery can be accessed even if you haven't completed the game. I recommend playing it though. It's not hard getting to the end and their situation makes a bit more sense that way.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
This game has quite a bit of promise, but unfortunately dev either hates his own game or is just incompetent. I don't even mean subtle stuff like slow heroine corruption and gradual shift of her personality, which is staple of ntr game and should be highest priority in development but still seems somehow lacking. But some of the problems this game has are very hard to miss, bugs would be most obvious - you buy potion from the shop and it simply does nothing, running speed of hero randomly changes all the time, some of the scenes you saw previously randomly repeat (and I don't mean repeatable scenes, some unique scenes too, like mafia boss introduction), half of the scenes that are already implemented can't be reached in game. Also stat numbers in this game all feel wrong: e.g. you can spend 1000 gold and whole game to get +10 max hp when you have 1000 from the start, why would you ever want to do that? There are tons of different bugs and lack of polish that is immediately noticeable.

How can developer miss all of that? Did he even played his own game once? Also his baby rage because his game got stolen, srsly what did you expect? That is bound to happen at some point, deal with it. Not to mention that he's chinese himself and notion of intellectual property doesn't even exist in China, should have known better.

• Sad
Reactions: drone4of2

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017
This game has quite a bit of promise, but unfortunately dev either hates his own game or is just incompetent. I don't even mean subtle stuff like slow heroine corruption and gradual shift of her personality, which is staple of ntr game and should be highest priority in development but still seems somehow lacking. But some of the problems this game has are very hard to miss, bugs would be most obvious - you buy potion from the shop and it simply does nothing, running speed of hero randomly changes all the time, some of the scenes you saw previously randomly repeat (and I don't mean repeatable scenes, some unique scenes too, like mafia boss introduction), half of the scenes that are already implemented can't be reached in game. Also stat numbers in this game all feel wrong: e.g. you can spend 1000 gold and whole game to get +10 max hp when you have 1000 from the start, why would you ever want to do that? There are tons of different bugs and lack of polish that is immediately noticeable.

How can developer miss all of that? Did he even played his own game once? Also his baby rage because his game got stolen, srsly what did you expect? That is bound to happen at some point, deal with it. Not to mention that he's chinese himself and notion of intellectual property doesn't even exist in China, should have known better.
Its the dude's first game, cut him some slack. Yeah, the game is buggy but have you played RPGmaker games? The vast majority of them are buggy as fuck. At least this game has a good amount of content to justify actually playing it and you can't say that about a lot of other RPGmaker NTR games. Despite it being their first game they even managed to translate to English and voice the heroine. They've obviously put in a bunch of work and for every drawback I was also pleasantly surprised by the content in the game. Dude's just trying to create and sell a decent NTR game as his first work, stop being a dick about it.

Reactions: Ara-Ara lover

badredguy

Jul 4, 2018
The gradual corruption was fun, and the bugs ruined the fun.

If you don't mind crashing and control issue, try this one out

3/5

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
The game freezes when I reach certain point, a shame. I took the time to get rid of all the cringy voices and replacing them with silent tracks and/or way more appropriate sfx...for nothing. lol.

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes