dimtd

Jul 22, 2017
What do we have to do with the native seed ? I can't find any place where to plant it

nk0x

Aug 28, 2019
It's great you can change the name of the antagonist. More games (especially ntr) games should have that feature.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Does anyone know if the game still loops at times? It was hard to play for long in earlier versions as any time you got to certain places the scenes would loop and never get back to the game.

Reactions: Maconhas

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
is there a potion or way to increase the size of the protag's penis? I really can't immerse in the game when his penis is like of a child.
No. You see apparently he changed the name of the game to try to attract more people with the love route, and give people that hate ntr something, however he decided to hold a poll about if he should increase the mcs dick size. Well of course at the time of him making this decision to have a poll, there is basically only ntr and the only people giving him money were people that liked ntr. So of course the people who just want more ntr hated the fact he's even bothering to do this and they decided to ruin the vanilla route he's adding by voting to keep the mcs cock tiny out of spite. Hence why no one cares about the love path and its inclusion didn't increase the games popularity at all. Main character having a baby cock kills everyone who isn't a cucks interest in that path. He's wasting his time with it entirely because he now refuses to fix the main characters cock because of that poll.

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
Can you have sex with anyone other than your wife?
From what I heard before I unsubscribed, he didn't plan for you to be able to have sex with anyone but the wife. It's one of the reasons I unsubscribed tbh.

Jul 13, 2020
No. You see apparently he changed the name of the game to try to attract more people with the love route, and give people that hate ntr something, however he decided to hold a poll about if he should increase the mcs dick size. Well of course at the time of him making this decision to have a poll, there is basically only ntr and the only people giving him money were people that liked ntr. So of course the people who just want more ntr hated the fact he's even bothering to do this and they decided to ruin the vanilla route he's adding by voting to keep the mcs cock tiny out of spite. Hence why no one cares about the love path and its inclusion didn't increase the games popularity at all. Main character having a baby cock kills everyone who isn't a cucks interest in that path. He's wasting his time with it entirely because he now refuses to fix the main characters cock because of that poll.
Damn. I hope the dev will change his mind and implement a cock size changing system someday. If u see this, dev, your player pool would be increased by a hella of amount if u change the protag cock's size.
Also, fuck the poll.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
The Fate Of Choice [v0.97] [Broken English] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 1.06 GB
Compressed Win Size:374 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
I believe that you can instantly unlock all the sex scenes by asking your wife to take you to the hall of heroes. So basically:

Start a new game and skip the prologue. Go downstairs and talk to your wife. Go to hall of heroes then go to the south room. There should be a button that unlocks everything in there, and the gallery basically has all the scenes in it.

Aug 28, 2017
Very good update. However I don't recommend new players immediately go unlock all scenes in the hall of heroes. Especially as the scenes aren't in order so you will be viewing them out of order and without context. The conext is the entire thing that makes them erotic and the game is very quick to play through from start to finish anyway.

DevilzPride

Dec 22, 2017
how do I get the cheating scenes where adair watches and other cheating scenes I get to the impregnation scene with Lisa and it says there's no more scenes but in hall of hero's there are more scenes.

I'm confused

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes