djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
You're the husband in this game. The NTR path is basically easy mode while the faithful path is hard mode.
not very hard i got it all controlled and got lots of cash.

just go with the green flame for the good. because it will help you with the money and for controlling the body shape that the prince is trying to change.

for you just need to go to the church to help the people there to her love the MC more and keep doing the last choice because it will get more love points.

and the soda to control the lust depend on the lust if high or not.

expand and fix the bar when you start getting the cash but be sure you have enough to cover the payments that needed or the prince will take advantage if you cant pay any of the payments.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
not very hard i got it all controlled and got lots of cash.

just go with the green flame for the good. because it will help you with the money and for controlling the body shape that the prince is trying to change.

for you just need to go to the church to help the people there to her love the MC more and keep doing the last choice because it will get more love points.

and the soda to control the lust depend on the lust if high or not.

expand and fix the bar when you start getting the cash but be sure you have enough to cover the payments that needed or the prince will take advantage if you cant pay any of the payments.
Oh, I know it's not that hard. I've gone down both routes already. But the fact is the love route is harder than the ntr route if we're comparing them to difficulty settings.

Still, that is a useful set of tips for anyone looking to do the love route, so thanks for sharing ;)

Reactions: djsverige

Shohan

Dec 28, 2019
I try to collect all scenes but I can't unlock several NTR scenes like the peeping one, am i missing something?
the game has a lot of bugs as of now
so you can't unlock a lot of scenes.
for example in the earlier game you(hero) could massage the heroine before sex.
now this function is bugged. but the CG is still in the game folder.

fegen58483

Jun 4, 2021
Why did i get a vibrator scene with prince when i have always controled prince torture with mafia did not involve lilith and no interaction with my wife with prince and she likes me 900/1000 and i have 650/1000 body compatilbilty this happened when it was the day where she exercises with squats and i tried both options to exercise with her and not exercising but both scenes had prince vibrator scene afterwords and my wife had high stamina and i had sex yesterday so her lust was low

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
I make lisa's feeling more than 1000 and make popularoty more than 500 also tavern level is 3. but when i reach day 81, the scenes after impregnation doesnt appear. but when i look around the map, i got 2 (love and NTR) route scenes. is it because i choose get ntr'd at the beach event and new year event so both of route that make both of the route happen?

sorry for bad english

but i wanna see lisa got ntr'ed not because of blackmail but because she got seduce by the prince at the event.

kittypuprazor

Nov 10, 2020
I make lisa's feeling more than 1000 and make popularoty more than 500 also tavern level is 3. but when i reach day 81, the scenes after impregnation doesnt appear. but when i look around the map, i got 2 (love and NTR) route scenes. is it because i choose get ntr'd at the beach event and new year event so both of route that make both of the route happen?

sorry for bad english

but i wanna see lisa got ntr'ed not because of blackmail but because she got seduce by the prince at the event.
I think a new version was released . did u get it ??

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes