Jokerking1998

May 25, 2020
Sorry to interrupt this whole vanilla vs Netorare thing. But is their a way I can view the new content. I pressed the unlock gallery button, but all it did was unlock what was in the last patch. Thank you.

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
Sorry to interrupt this whole vanilla vs Netorare thing. But is their a way I can view the new content. I pressed the unlock gallery button, but all it did was unlock what was in the last patch. Thank you.
Not really a Vanilla vs NTR thing, more of a penis size preference thing. As for the content, I'm not completely sure, but the only thing I can say for sure is that the game is still buggy A and F. You may have to wait either for the next version, or an E/F/G whatever letter fix to see the new scenes. From what I remember it was the impregnation scenes? Something about bunnies and semen enhancers.

Last edited:

Jokerking1998

May 25, 2020
Not really a Vanilla vs NTR thing, more of a penis size preference thing. As for the content, I'm not completely sure, but the only thing I can say for sure is that the game is still buggy A and F. You may have to wait either for the next version, or an E/F/G whatever letter fix to see the new scenes. From what I remember it was the impregnation scenes? Something about bunnies and semen enhancers.
Thank you.

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
Why are you guys arguing about NTR or Vanilla? I even able do a pure love run with not even a scratch on between the prince and Lisa, Dev give you a choice, and that's good enough, why do you even mad?

I played both of it, I'll say NTR route is the easy mode, because all you gotta do is to make money, you can neglect your wife, hell, you can just sleep all days.

But playing on Vanilla route is more of a challenging mode, suddenly you got stuffs to do, you go to work, open shop, you realize it's not enough, oh what's that? if your wife stamina below 30 the prince will touch her? alright, ask the maid to help her, wait a minute, is she try to manipulate your wife to have sex with the prince? Of course she's with the prince side, I can't trust her, so you buy her energy drinks, oh what's that? the price is 1500 for 3 drinks and it might prevent you from paying full tax? You try to find another way to make money, do side quest, upgrade your inn, expand your inn so that you and your wife can live in a better future and satisfy her sexual need for a better relationship. Now if you're a paranoid person, you will learn to think "shit, from what I've learn from ancient rome to genghis khan, you can't win without manpower, now where do I get manpower? Despite I can increase my stamina and health, I can't fight them alone!" So where do you get manpower? The Mafia, can the mafia protect your from the princes who have an army or not? I don't know and I won't spoil much, but after a while, you'll learn to think again what if I don't get in a good term with the mafia? Could they send their goons to cuck me instead? But that's up to the developer if he's too lazy to expand the idea.

See how playing as a... "Beta" can be challenging now? You have to organize shit I've mention above (And satisfy your wife, you Really, need to satisfy your wife, otherwise one thrust from the prince equal 16 times you've thrust), suddenly you're playing these 4D chess now, you're not just playing as any "Beta", you're experiencing a "Beta" who try to emerge from weakling to be strong enough to able to protect his life and wife, in a sense, Aldair is a badass.

So play the game, immerse your self, if you don't want to get cuck, you better try hard, just like real life, if you have the fetish of cuck or want to see just fuck, of course you can, no judging. In this world of fetish, while we can judge or judge not, each individual might have something to say with our subjective exception, but do remember that the dev gave you a choice and not force cuck you, so let us all be understand to each other.

The game is fun, if it's not fun, why bother?
Vincent, how are you still here? You're supposed to be running from Katherine and Catherine and Qatherine. Get back to the Stray Sheep bar.

May 5, 2019
The whole "argument" is that vanilla bois displeased with that in one of the patreon polls, cuck bois managed to prohibit the ability to increase MC's dick size. And, yeah, MC is a "beta" chad, in a good sense of course.
I can understand the frustration, but in a sense, it’s hilarious to see her womb change shape to suck the MC penis during that cow outfit scene instead of typical penis enlargement, I find it’s quite unique too for a small cock MC, but overall, it’s hilarious.

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
I can understand the frustration, but in a sense, it’s hilarious to see her womb change shape to suck the MC penis during that cow outfit scene instead of typical penis enlargement, I find it’s quite unique too for a small cock MC, but overall, it’s hilarious.
You think that's hilarious? Lemme one-up that with some of Kurisu's doujinshi. The wombs in his girls from his artworks are pretty much sentient.

Jul 1, 2018
You think that's hilarious? Lemme one-up that with some of Kurisu's doujinshi. The wombs in his girls from his artworks are pretty much sentient.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------. --- wombs -- --- ----- ---- ------------- --- -------- sentient.

A sentient womb... Now that would make a really fucked up game

Petermanagin

Feb 3, 2019
JavaScript:
// Generated by RPG Maker.
// Do not edit this file directly.
var $plugins =
[
//{"name":"TDDP_FluidTimestep","status":true,"description":"Synch","parameters":{}},
];
Add frame sync to the update rate for people out there who play at 144fps and the minigames are impossible to finish

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Does anyone have a full save for this version?

The 'save' link on page 15 led me to the Racaty main page and nothing else.

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
I've done alot of stamina training but I am still not sure what exacly it does. Same goes for the sperm enhancer. Can anyone explain me what both things exacly do ?
Stamina training increase your HP bar. Same question for enhancer.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Man that side quest where you have 50 seconds to put the items away in the matching colored chests with the slimes stopping you is fucking impossible

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
Man that side quest where you have 50 seconds to put the items away in the matching colored chests with the slimes stopping you is fucking impossible
It's HARD. but possible. Just try to start from top-right, corner. I finished this quest with 1 second left. Most impossible - FUCKING COW Quiz quest (You need to set cargo in right direction by right answers) - you mostly don't now true answers.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
It's HARD. but possible. Just try to start from top-right, corner. I finished this quest with 1 second left. Most impossible - FUCKING COW Quiz quest (You need to set cargo in right direction by right answers) - you mostly don't now true answers.
That cow quiz was easy for me so no offense but I'm surprised you had so much difficulty because there is no timer and everything is to do with the game itself. One second left nice job considering so much shit is trying to fuck you over and there are so many things to move. As for that math one, I suck at math so I just spammed wrong answers til I got easy ones lol :ROFLMAO:

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
That cow quiz was easy for me so no offense but I'm surprised you had so much difficulty because there is no timer and everything is to do with the game itself. One second left nice job considering so much shit is trying to fuck you over and there are so many things to move. As for that math one, I suck at math so I just spammed wrong answers til I got easy ones lol :ROFLMAO:
For cow quiz i don't know answer for numbers and guard(i suffle it with blacksmith). Math was easy to solve.

EEHop

Dec 27, 2019
i play the game in 0.8 and i lost the save, someone have both routes save? o a full gallery save? i dont want to replay this whole game

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes