kittypuprazor

Nov 10, 2020
well the menu about the pregnancy is there but not yet finished as the Dev mentioned....

so its in progress i take it.....

you can check my save will show you in the menu when you check the magic book there you will find the info about the progress about the pregnancy.
hey man I heard there was a new version . wonder if u got it . version 9

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
The Fate Of Choice [v0.9a] [Broken English] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 972.45 MB
Compressed PC Size: 146.7 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Reactions: qwer@07

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i'll wait for pregnancy. i got a question. i went to gallery. i want to see ntr already. but it keeps doing repeat scene over and over. can you fix it or it already fix

abcasi

May 20, 2017
i'll wait for pregnancy. i got a question. i went to gallery. i want to see ntr already. but it keeps doing repeat scene over and over. can you fix it or it already fix
it loops here on day 1 even though I press no

View attachment 1073132
The fix has been released, however it will probably take a little bit of time to make it onto here.
The release is here, if you want to pay it forward though.

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
The fix has been released, however it will probably take a little bit of time to make it onto here.
The release is here, if you want to pay it forward though.
Just sent in the update that includes the gallery fix.

Jul 1, 2018
Hey, no matter what I do when I go to bed it plays the chasity belt scene with the prince. It started on day 30 something and at day 47 it still does it every night. Any fix for this? or can someone upload a save after that scene?

Aug 4, 2017
think i've soft locked myself;
day 84 an nothing new pops up, but there is an "event" marker right next to the lottery girl, this triggers the bunny suit event and then unlocks an event at the tavern, but i cant get it to work, no text pop ups nothing

GoldBolt

Aug 2, 2020
This game is way too broken. Going to Azusa's shop make you go to the potion's one, text keeps popping up in japanese and i keep ending up on this screen where nothing happens. Anyone have a save they can share so I can see the stuff from the new update?

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
Game is plenty broken it seems, the gallery is a little bit broken, a small bug. Some of the scenes Yes and No prompt lead to both playing the scene regardless. Not only that, but it looks like stats grow while watching scenes in the gallery, lewdness and lust grew and fell. Adding on that is the church blessings don't work either. Along with some dialogue that's on the NTR route being seen on the Love route. Hell, I even see NTR quest items on the Lover's route, so that's fundamentally broken.

There's also a bug where your movement speed becomes the lowest it can be after a scene. The beach scene for my part. Then there's the blackscreen softlock in the sidequest where you gather stuff for your neighbors in the attic. Not only that, but the scene in your house, after you get the bunny scene is also a softlock, the NPCs just stop moving. Plenty of untranslated text as well.

This game needs better bug and quality control. I will say that the NTR and Love scenes being equally as good as each other is rather surprising however. They've done nice work on their first project.

Last edited:

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
So is there a guide or something to tell you what days and how much corruption needed for the NTR? Because it seems that on most days its just a repeat on what you already seen.

Shohan

Dec 28, 2019
how do i trigger the new scenes in ntr?
the bunny scene is triggered sometimes after completing the Azusa side quest. but how do i get the cow milking scene?
i am taking about in game scene not gallery

Last edited:

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
kind of a dumb game were mc cant increase his size dude magic could do it dont think il support anymore
Blame the NTR dickriders who voted on the devs polls. They voted not let the MC grow his dick size despite the dev offering to do so. The dumb fucks like to ruin anything that isn't NTR or nothing that bothers them. Let others enjoy their shit dammit.

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes