Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
Awesome, but did he say anything about fixing the quests? There's some old ones that seemingly can't be finished and the new ones either show up in japanese or seem bugged out.
No, didn't see anything about it yet.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The game still suffers from looping scenes that should only be shown once. The chastity belt scenes for an instance.

The scene where the chastity belt is removed is replayed every single day after the first time. The only exception is when you're away from the city overnight.

Shohan

Dec 28, 2019
The message scene has been removed
Maybe accidentally by the update or forgot add that in the new version.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
ok i made it without corrupting her and without letting her fucking that shitty prince :p but what i cant understand the last minigame how the hell it works not all the stuff pickable and also its in chinese i think oh and i have more than 1M cash without cheat. the file 5, and 6 are the total end of the game just the choice to talk to sarah and you will offer to help her to start the minigame.

Last edited:
May 5, 2019
I try to avoid NTR, along the way, I have sympathy toward the protagonist, one thing the dev make this NTR game difference from the other NTR games is that the dev gave you choices, you're typical weak NTR protagonist, but you have the ability to work hard to pay off debts, protect your wife not to get snatch by other man, and making extra money to sustain your livelihood.

Basically, I play this game on a harder difficulty, and I find a pile of feels. Because it's NTR hentai, you're suppose to have some pleasure either you're the one who cucking or cucked, but this game show you how difficult it is to be an actual weak NTR protagonist, it's depressing, it's sad, working hard for happiness but coming home finding your wife bedded someone, and I feel even more while typing with the main menu OST.

Dev, if you're reading this, you've done a great job, I just have a small, selfish request, can you at least give happy ending for the protagonist? I know you sort of did, but the prince doesn't have home, so that doesn't really count, I felt for the guy, for the protagonist, if possible, let him be happy with his wife and child, as the player who also witness the journey of his hard working, I'll say he deserve it, happiness.

P.S: I also try NTR route, doesn't really help, as I sympathy him, seeing him got cuck make my stomach churn, poor man.

Jul 30, 2018
in the world of magical and fictional
i demand dick enlargement spell so MC can be a rival and can actually sastify his wife
many dev try so hard for you to chose NTR path because MC love scene isn't sastify as NTR dude
try Sana from breastmafia as an example you as MC can do whatever you wanted and MC himself can sastify his wife
but this game as i tried so hard to play clean their relationship is great but love scene is like "dude you need treatment"
his dick is below average
atleast give me something average not micro dick or a childs dick.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
I try to avoid NTR, along the way, I have sympathy toward the protagonist, one thing the dev make this NTR game difference from the other NTR games is that the dev gave you choices, you're typical weak NTR protagonist, but you have the ability to work hard to pay off debts, protect your wife not to get snatch by other man, and making extra money to sustain your livelihood.

Basically, I play this game on a harder difficulty, and I find a pile of feels. Because it's NTR hentai, you're suppose to have some pleasure either you're the one who cucking or cucked, but this game show you how difficult it is to be an actual weak NTR protagonist, it's depressing, it's sad, working hard for happiness but coming home finding your wife bedded someone, and I feel even more while typing with the main menu OST.

Dev, if you're reading this, you've done a great job, I just have a small, selfish request, can you at least give happy ending for the protagonist? I know you sort of did, but the prince doesn't have home, so that doesn't really count, I felt for the guy, for the protagonist, if possible, let him be happy with his wife and child, as the player who also witness the journey of his hard working, I'll say he deserve it, happiness.

P.S: I also try NTR route, doesn't really help, as I sympathy him, seeing him got cuck make my stomach churn, poor man.
well i wasnt cucked and i had sex with her many times even when that shitty prince to put the belt to prevent her to have sex with me.....

and it was short break in the end to win so no problem to not have the daily sex with her because the win is near.....

and as i said he didnt have sex with her and i controlled her lust so she wont go to him to give him what he wanted as to fuck her.....

and the save is there to prove.

and the spoil is that she got a curse she turned out that she had devil in her after she got hit but Lisa hid it from him she will tell him about it when they examen her health before the last depth payment.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
What RPGM is this? Trying to run it however no screen appears so I guess I'm missing the right RPGM

kittypuprazor

Nov 10, 2020

is there any pregnancy ? did the wife get pregnant by the prince ??

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
is there any pregnancy ? did the wife get pregnant by the prince ??
well the menu about the pregnancy is there but not yet finished as the Dev mentioned....

so its in progress i take it.....

you can check my save will show you in the menu when you check the magic book there you will find the info about the progress about the pregnancy.

May 5, 2019
well i wasnt cucked and i had sex with her many times even when that shitty prince to put the belt to prevent her to have sex with me.....

and it was short break in the end to win so no problem to not have the daily sex with her because the win is near.....

and as i said he didnt have sex with her and i controlled her lust so she wont go to him to give him what he wanted as to fuck her.....

and the save is there to prove.

and the spoil is that she got a curse she turned out that she had devil in her after she got hit but Lisa hid it from him she will tell him about it when they examen her health before the last depth payment.
Isn't the belt lead to the event of cheating? and I wouldn't use the word "control", kinda like being an object, ain't good, you gave her cool drink or something? also that last one is a spoiler, might wanna cover it up.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Isn't the belt lead to the event of cheating? and I wouldn't use the word "control", kinda like being an object, ain't good, you gave her cool drink or something? also that last one is a spoiler, might wanna cover it up.
yes it does if you didnt control her lust..... she will think of masterbating which she cant because its there so she will go an ask him to remove it but he wont remove it completely he will remove it when he fucks her and then will return it back..... so the only way is to control her lust she wont go there plus as i said there are other stuff happened that will allow me to have sex with her...... and i made sure she wont have the belt very far from the end so it wont be that long to wait to the finish to get rid of him which wont happen because the dev didnt go to that yet lol. but as i said she never went to him about the belt because she wasnt in lust i kept giving her cool drink everyday to make it 0 or - so everytime he trys to get her lust up i remove it ..... thats how i done it.

about the spoiler thing sure i would do when i start to read that language lol.

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes