Kayin

Sep 18, 2017
Game is a complete mess. bugs everywhere. loops everywhere. And if you want to unlock the CG guess what. A bug forcing you to see a scene again and again, and thus the cg room is useless.

Too bad, the game has potential.

Wolverine020

Sep 30, 2019
When I try to unlock all scenes using the hall of hero's it keeps replaying Lisa has sex for money after scene is finish gives yes or no option pops and up again to play that scene again and is stuck in a loop

Reactions: kytheria

wdfsdfsdf

Jul 26, 2017
When I try to unlock all scenes using the hall of hero's it keeps replaying Lisa has sex for money after scene is finish gives yes or no option pops and up again to play that scene again and is stuck in a loop
Same problem here.

Anyone got a fix?

ASTI

Jan 4, 2018
Aight guys figured it out.
Turns out the success scene of Lisa sex for money bugs out the entire gallery if it gets unlocked (atleast in an artificial way) like with Cheat menu.
I'd upload my save if I could but I don't really know how. Since I used a Cheat menu and basically I don't have a save folder now.

Reactions: JohnnyBigHead

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
This is a game I am going to wait until it is completed ang bug free to try. RPG games take forever to play and I don't have hours to spend on getting locked out from a game-breaking bug.

JohnnyBigHead

Oct 13, 2018
Aight guys figured it out.
Turns out the success scene of Lisa sex for money bugs out the entire gallery if it gets unlocked (atleast in an artificial way) like with Cheat menu.
I'd upload my save if I could but I don't really know how. Since I used a Cheat menu and basically I don't have a save folder now.
Thanks for the tip. I investigated with RPGMakerSaveEdit and found out the culprit, namely switch 187. I unlocked all the other scenes.

steson

Jul 3, 2018
Error
Failed to load: audio/se/heart.ogg
copy paste any audio file from The fate of choices0.85\www\audio into the same audio folder but rename the pasted file heart, then it should work, however the audio that's gonna play in the game is going to be the audio file you chose

lariso

Jul 1, 2019
Just wished there was a bit more on the humiliation side, since this game does pretty good on that and NTR

GoldBolt

Aug 2, 2020
He made an update fixing the problem. Just sent it in.
Awesome, but did he say anything about fixing the quests? There's some old ones that seemingly can't be finished and the new ones either show up in japanese or seem bugged out.

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes