cucksoup

Oct 5, 2020
Does anyone know which rpg maker he used to make this game, it doesn't open with MX or VX Ace. Is it perhaps encrypted? I really hate the fact that Lisa is surprised over and over again when the Prince accuses her husband of being a limp dick forcing her to sneak out and masterbate. I want to remove this event/trigger altogether or edit it to make sense.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Does anyone know which rpg maker he used to make this game, it doesn't open with MX or VX Ace. Is it perhaps encrypted? I really hate the fact that Lisa is surprised over and over again when the Prince accuses her husband of being a limp dick forcing her to sneak out and masterbate. I want to remove this event/trigger altogether or edit it to make sense.
The UI, icon, and folder structure look like MV

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
It keeps saying unable to read actors.json. Any ideas?
What are you using to open it? Usually, MV encrypts a game's files when it gets published by the game editor. The download here doesn't have the game's project file 'game.rpgproject', so that might be something to look into.

cucksoup

Oct 5, 2020
What are you using to open it? Usually, MV encrypts a game's files when it gets published by the game editor. The download here doesn't have the game's project file 'game.rpgproject', so that might be something to look into.
I made a new project, copy and pasted the game.rpgproject file in the directory and hit open. That usually works for most games. I don't think it's encrypted because I can open data on notepad and images in the default viewer.

Edit: for it work use a roundabout method.

Last edited:

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
I made a new project, copy and pasted the game.rpgproject file in the directory and hit open. That usually works for most games. I don't think it's encrypted because I can open data on notepad and images in the default viewer.

Edit: for it work use a roundabout method.
From testing the files in a test game I know is encrypted, I think you can open the JSON files in notepad regardless if the standard RPGMV encryption method is used. The dummy project file method has never worked for me in MV (maybe I was doing it wrong, but eh.), so I can't help you there.

sarunhoonpoo

Dec 19, 2018
0.7 version was finally finished

"things won't get worse" or "things will getting better",
and for some reason, I'm always wrong about that QwQ

I got less money in my bank now, so I need to work more time at my part time job.
But still, I'll try to make the project as fast as I can.

One less thing,
due to there's some bugs to the side quest,
so I decided to put it at 0.8 version.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Would've been a good idea to have the text proofread before it was voiced.

The whole situation the first time they got naked was comical.

EDIT: There's still a lot of content missing and as mentioned it needs proofreading if you want to voice Lisa's lines in bed.

As a specific example is the very first voiced line. That MC's penis is "so vital", which for what they're doing is not a lie, but probably not what you had in mind. Instead she should have commented on his vitality, which is a very Japanese thing to do, but it's also a Japanese game so that's cool.
This, along with the size of his penis is what made it comical.

There's no real ending when you get to the end of the NTR route. It just loops in a cutscene about her needing to rest(while wearing the thing). Thing is, this is after the following scene in the NTR story had already been played.
I didn't realise this at first, so I tried to attack the game in different ways, focusing on different stats, but it always ended the same. That's when I realised there were no more scenes with the prince in the recollection room.

One final thing. The statue in the church... does it give nothing? It's in Japanese so I don't understand, but I've looked in the code and none of the relevant values have been changed at all.

The game is sexy. I hope you keep updating it.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 9 Votes